Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Obiano A Disaster In Government House That Should Be Corrected With Our Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano A Disaster In Government House That Should Be Corrected With Our Votes (1504 Views)

I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Biography Of Chief Willie Obiano - A Governor Who Brings A Lot Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obiano A Disaster In Government House That Should Be Corrected With Our Votes by emaleck119: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
No doubt, I also support and wish ofe nsala day would be a reality, but facing the reality on ground it is clear that election will hold in Anambra state, it is better to prevent the Ipob killer in the person of Obiano from retaining power, if he does how will the political class learn that power belongs to the people?
are you the people or a person?
Re: Obiano A Disaster In Government House That Should Be Corrected With Our Votes by afonjaheadhunt: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2017
patrick89:

who the hail are you?
You are fighting a lost battle!
I am Afonjaheadhunt, never lost a battle.

The question should be "what are your plans after akwatuodike's epic fail at the polls". grin

The bold shows that your brain is hanging, it cannot start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If Obama, Clinton Join APC, They Will Still Lose In Ekiti – Fayose’s Aide / Jonathan's Four Years And Buhari Four Years Budget Comparesim / How Are We Sure, Iran Has No Hand In Latest Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.