Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) (42081 Views)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God for her life, some people are just very desperate to be rich.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by bleau: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
okayooo....she didn't think well before entering the jeep.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by mark0020(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
ooliver:

not every bank requires token Boda.....pins are also used
I dont know thats why i ask, cos gtb, and zenith i use i requested for token, and they gave me
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by divineappo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
I feel little lie sha, i do online transfer , you will need a token to confirm your details, was she with her token, she dey carry her token for body
u don't understand, do u know that these robbers now have the technology for withdrawing cash from bank accounts without pin or token. Let's just pray that evil does not befall us in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Hizayus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
[b][/b]Buhari
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
You were in the front seat, they drove you off and you could not hit the window glass to attrack attention in Ikeja under bridge?
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by EHIRIMCHA(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
I feel little lie sha, i do online transfer , you will need a token to confirm your details, was she with her token, she dey carry her token for body
I only need a token wen am doing transaction above 500k.any transaction below that can b done without a token so i don't think she's lying
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by bayocanny: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Finish it na angry
Don't let me finish it abeg grin
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by spookydee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
i use gtb 737 n v neva needed a token except my 4digit pin

I use the same 737 and for every online transaction, it would need my OTP code
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by motun2017(f): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
spookydee:

I use the same 737 and for every online transaction, it would need my OTP code
wwn my own no con need am nko.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by femi4: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
she's probably with her token
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
you don't need token for some transactions!!
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
God will punish them, they will never know peace for their entire life.
CALM DOWN......YOU ARE VEXING I'M WITH YOU ON THIS
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
She may probably use her phone for transfer without token, but her atm has expired. Dat mk me confuse also.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
This story is typical of all naija stories. There is no attempt to give enough details to apprehend the culprits.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by sleek82(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
i do online transfers with GTB without token
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Organs(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benita27:
She was a bit insensitive on her part with the delivery. Don't run to every payment made into your account without making it known to the person that the article would be picked in public...where the both of you would be open to passers-by, not inside her car. It guarantees your safety since you have no idea of whom you're dealing with.

You could have been kidnapped and used for ritual. Next time, be wise enough.

Benita nobi Lawyer you be? OK Advice, but lame still just like the narration because there is no attempt made on how to apprehend the culprit because they will of course continue. First thing first for what its worth, report it to the Police, give enough description. There might be cameras at that location that might have a record of the car license plate. How about the account details used to receive money and transfer money?
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Confor(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Go to your bank Report and trace the transferred Account, you will surely get them. But wait, what are you selling self.

Abi we are just deceiving ourselves by commenting here? shocked
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Veektoria(f): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Some lessons can only be learnt the hard way, Thank God for her embarassed
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by just2endowed: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Only God will save us. Imagine.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Yeske: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:

Not all banks require the use of tokens for online transfer. Some send the code to your phone.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Ejomax77(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:
Who be this one?
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:

Local thinking .... Mr poor , my first bank online need token from 500k up
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by demogesture: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:

Bros, there are other means of autheticating online banking transactions apart from hardware token.have you heard of softtoken, transaction pin and other method. Someone shared her experience to help others not to fall victime you are busy castigating. Receive sense bros
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Next time use dispatch riders
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by mark0020(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
berrystunn:

Local thinking .... Mr poor , my first bank online need token from 500k up
You must be foolish, i do transactions of millions am not poor, i cant remember when last my account was in hundred is in millions, i just pointed out something , no one knows all , be wise
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by mark0020(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
sleek82:
i do online transfers with GTB without token
I bank with Gtb, and Zenith i use tokens for my transfer , i have never done tf without it
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by zwar: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
mark0020:

You don't need a token for all bank accounts..don't need one for mine..I think your quick assumption is wrong.Cheers
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by khome(f): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Benita27:
She was a bit insensitive on her part with the delivery. Don't run to every payment made into your account without making it known to the person that the article would be picked in public...where the both of you would be open to passers-by, not inside her car. It guarantees your safety since you have no idea of whom you're dealing with.

You could have been kidnapped and used for ritual. Next time, be wise enough.
Well said
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by ray48: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
jfking2005:

Never conclude in this manner.
Online business is always same pattern
Either part payment or full then you set out to deliever.
Are you saying she should tell the customer she can’t enter the car or what ?
It can even be thier house will you say you cannot go into the building?
All we should pray is for Gods protection and his mercy.
As far as I’m concerned the lady has no fault but the society that we live.

Yes. SHe can tell d customer she will not enter d car. She has d right to deliver the product in an open place to protect herself. You also do not have to enter into any building to deliver ur product. U can always tell ur customer to take delivery outside d building in an open place. The lady was at fault but I believe she has learnt her lesson.
Re: Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is not nigeria we dreamt of.

nigeria became a destroyed country.

The senseless apc government is destroying it more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.