Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis (31381 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by lightwind(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
They so many in Turin Italy.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by itsene: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Yorubas and Igbos are always excited about this topic!
Nairaland enjoys printing this generic story.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by mapet: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wrong.

95% of Prostitutes in Italy are Nigerians,and the 5% of others is shared between the Ghanaians,Rwandans and the rest.

Inside the 95% that are Nigerians, 95% of them are either from Edo State or grew up in Edo State simple.

Anytime prostitution and Edo State is mentioned,I am always puzzled on why they(Edo people online)Get angry about it, when you guys know it is the truth.

Nobody is insulting you guys, but this article, like me too, is only stating an obvious Statement of fact.

The solution?girls in Edo State should be discouraged from exporting SEX overseas.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by highchief1: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
biacan:
80% of armrobers in the UK are Nigerian men
say only what u no before I blow ur whistle
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by win2kwire: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
unless they are nacking for free or very very little money I cannot see how Nigerian women are getting customers, when compared to the beauty of other women!
how?

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by highchief1: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
biacan:
that is the truth man but they won't accept the fact
shut up have u ever been to an international wing of any airport?
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by babaireti(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are EDO,DELTA & IBOS and not Nigerians
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by nengibo: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
The great edo kingdom in Italy
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Mcowubaba: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
monex:

the reason is cartels. there are many edo prostitution cartels in Italy and Spain and they bring in young girls regularly. all Tribes are into prostituion but when it comes to exportation to other states/countries, Edo stands tall.

A lot of Edo peeps are doing a lot of work to correct this. It is not so easy to reverse a trend when it is a means of survival. Note that when it comes to marriage, Edo ladies are usually more faithful than the average. so this is clearly a case of survival where a route has been established and others continue following it.

I know about this already, especially the cartel aspect, same in Igboland, there are a lot of drug cartels, hence the outcome, that most drug dealers caught abroad are Igbos.

The main question is what makes people vulnerable to cartel exploitation, it still boils down to unemployment, underemployment, greed, lack of good government policies, lack of good education, lack of morals etc.
Attacking the cartels will not really solve this issue, we need to address the root cause of the problem.

About Edo girl being faithful in marriages, I don't really know about that, I sincerely don't know many Edo people

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wrong.

95% of Prostitutes in Italy are Nigerians,and the 5% of others is shared between the Ghanaians,Rwandans and the rest.

Inside the 95% that are Nigerians, 95% of them are either from Edo State or grew up in Edo State simple.

Anytime prostitution and Edo State is mentioned,I am always puzzled on why they(Edo people online)Get angry about it, when you guys know it is the truth.

Nobody is insulting you guys, but this article, like me too, is only stating an obvious Statement of fact.

The solution?girls in Edo State should be discouraged from exporting SEX overseas.

owomida1:
98% of that 60% are from Edo state.

Quote me make u get ulcer.
ZaraGift:
90% are from Edo State alone
7% are from Delta State and 3% are other Nigerians
nengibo:
The great edo kingdom in Italy
babaireti:
Tedassie:
Shouts out to Edo girls,you know we luv y'all like that. Keep up the spirit of tourism

#pizzout
Orobo2Lekpa:

of the 95% that are from Edo state, 55% are Bini and 35% are Esan. Owan, Akoko and Etsako share the remaining 10%
and i won't hesitate to tag my nairaland crush Martha89 on this thread make she come read as how dem nairalanders dey rubbish my beloved state.
Mehn i no go chop garri again

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
And 58% of them are from e............
Bendel. Edo and Delta.
I dey my house comman beat me.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Histrings08:
Mostly the developers... No pun intended
GameGod will say it this way "IPOB want's to Develop Italy, but Italy don't want Development"
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by sylve11: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
And 58% of them are from e............

laugh wan kill me die grin grin cool

that image grin grin cool
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by nickxtra(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wrong.

Prostitution is far better than armed robbery, which your clan is known for worldwide. First remove the dirt in your eyes first

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by sylve11: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Riko2:
shocked bringing strange sicknesses to Nigerian.

grin grin cool
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
sotall:

Come out from your shell hypocritical tribal bigot.
Tell us your tribe and let's know if it's girls aren't into prostitution.
Even the few official prostitutes from Nigeria aren't from Edo state but from other tribes but you don't see people abusing the tribe.

Hogwash! Nothing but a serving of sentimental cow dung!

Folks from Edo State admit 98% of prostituting migrants from Nigeria are from Edo State and they back that claim up with facts and statistics.

edoworld.net/In_Italy_prostitution_is_work.html

edoworld.net/In_Italy_prostitution_is_work.html

www.edoworld.net/sex_trade.html

www.edoworld.net/Sodomy_and_prostitution_reign_supreme.html

www.edoworld.net/Sodomy_and_prostitution_reign_supreme.html

https://edoworld.net/Women_sacrificed_to_sex_trade_in_Nigerian_city.html

All you need do is google "Edo State Prostitution" .

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by tealaw(m): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
99 of those 60 are..................... .............. Fill in the gaps.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
angry
sylve11:

grin grin cool
D thin weak me
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by ajepako(f): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Lalasticlala this one wen u post Ashawo matter today

E clear say ashawwo don do u strong tin recently tongue

Brb

Make I go find snake for u lipsrsealed

Bros, Ban dey hungry you oh..... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Ashley86400: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingstel:
Honestly, many single and married women -over 60%- in Nigeria today are very unfaithful for one reason or the other.

Women are becoming too cheap than food and electricity today in Nigeria; and they wonder why men don't marry them or why their marriage is not working after sleeping with married men when single.

I run away from them!
If women are too cheap, what are men?
Abi, who is sleeping with the women. . .
Mtcheeew. . .
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by AyamConfidence(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Histrings08:
wwhatever happens to minding ur own damn business.. quote author=AyamConfidence post=61725323] whatever happened to common sense undecided undecided
well your lack of common sense is irritating and you are therefore in my business
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by sirxbit(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
candlewax:
Having one girlfriend is risky, what if thunder fire her one day?

Augustap
Hurry now to
www.wapsense.com and download the latest version(2017) of SENSE it seems urs is outdated
Its just 1gb to download it
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by ogbonti: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ibrahim3307:
where did you get your statistics from

I beg help me ask am? Which tribe start prostitution for Europe? And are the chief prostitution exporters in sub-saharan africa? Yoruba ladies, all those sisi London of the early 1980's. I am from delta state and I am not saying edo girls don't prostitute in Europe but to call it an edo problem is very wrong. .. the edo girls are just too dumb to use the profession take sew dress wear... igbo ladies prostituting themselves in Belgium and France is a crazy number but they do it with wisdom. As of today who are the big time naija prostitutes in deira dubai-UAE? YORUBA LADIES!
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
lol, you got me.

Augustap
sirxbit:

Hurry now to
www.wapsense.com and download the latest version(2017) of SENSE it seems urs is outdated
Its just 1gb to download it
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by chelsea2014: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
and 59% are from Benin city capital Edo
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by AyamConfidence(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
babaireti:
ireti papa... After you go dey shout one Nigeria..... Eess like your brain is paining you
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by ogbonti: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
victrick105:

as much as i hate to agree with you, but what you said is true, edo and italy be like bread and butter, just as yoruba and london, or igbo and malaysia or china...most edo and delta people go to italy to carry out prostitution, yorubas go to london for no good reason than vacation, while igbos go to china for fake electronics or to throw stone in malaysia....simple truth.

Yoruba women selling p.....y in London since Henry VII

Kpekus vacation, spending one month and coming back with boxes of goodies when they travelled to the UK dead broke. Sophisticated oloshoism!
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by YelloweWest: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Riko2:
he speaks d Truth even in Kumasi Ghana, Nigeria girls are proustite dere,
I've been to Milan. This is a pure lie!

It like saying 60% of fraudsters are Nigerians.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by YelloweWest: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
ZaraGift:

It should be more than that
Have u lived in Italy before
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by anoda(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wrong.

guy na Edo dem born me oooooooo, my class mate don go italy

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by fopishow(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
From your analysis, one would think you once patronized one of the Nigerian prostitutes in Italy.
HungerBAD:
Wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja / Goat Thief Disgraced In Akure (Photos) / Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.