Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja (31377 Views)

Emmanuel Dauda Akuki: Postgraduate Student Murdered In Nasarawa (Photos) / Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi / Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism (2) (3) (4)

Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by frankleesehi(m): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2019
The Nation reports that Amina Dauda, a housewife accused of killing her husband, Mohammed Matazu, a former reporter with the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), Kaduna, by burning him, is being tried in court.

She will know her fate on May 30.

Dauda, 28, was arraigned before Justice Hussein Baba-Yusuf, on May 22, 2013, on three counts bordering on culpable homicide, punishable with death.

Justice Baba-Yusuf fixed the date after adoption of written addresses by Mr. Abubakar Musa, prosecuting counsel and defendant counsel Mr. Charles Yoila.

Musa had urged the court to go ahead and convict the defendant, saying the five witnesses brought by the prosecution produced evidence that pointed at the defendant committing the offence.

“The act of fighting, which the defendant engaged in that led to the commission of the offence, was unlawful” he said.

Responding, Yoila urged the court to discharge the defendant of the allegation against her.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the prosecutor alleged that Dauda sprayed Matazu with petrol in their home at Gwarinpa, Abuja, on February 7, 2013.

NAN reports that on April 8, 2014 during trial, a prosecution witness, Usman Idoko, told the court that the late journalist was taken to three hospitals before he died from injuries sustained from the fire set to him by his wife.

Idoko said the deceased, also a legislative aide to Sen. Mohammed Ibrahim (PDP-Kaduna), was taken to the hospitals by neighbours, who were on the crime scene.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/former-frcn-reporter-got-burnt-to-death.html?m=1

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by tuzeriouz(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Clear implication of broken or incompatible marriage. If you can't endure, walk away. "For better, for worse" should be expunged while exchanging marital vows.

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Realtord43: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
What a fail wife in a fail country!

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by daddytime(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Black widow...

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by vizkiz: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Since I logged into nairaland today, all I've been reading are bad news.

The day one babe I use to fück told me that she'd kill me and kill herself if she sees me with another girl, na that day I japa for my life before one unfortunate girl cut my life short because of preek

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by princeade86(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fear women
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Tupacc: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmmmm.

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by HaryoBamex(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
After devil, fear WOMEN, I repeat FEAR WOMEN..

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by oyetunder(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Women... these their sudden found fight to finish logo.. They are all over places of worships looking for suitors. Chai... after marriage, they follow online feminine radicals. They are not ready to leave even if you demand for legal separation. They must kill you.

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by lavenjcrown(m): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
what happened to the one that occur at Ibadan? a housewife who stab the husband to death. we no hear about ham again.

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by botanist123: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why Are Women Of 21 Century So Violent Like This Na So So Kill , Wicked Wife

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by busomma: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Where's the wicked woman's picture nahh?
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by LONGPREEK(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rape her first to comma. Revive her and rape again to comma then start killing her slowly

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
That's very bad o.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE..

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Dadaboddo: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
This should be a matter for Sharia Court. Found guilty she must be killed too.

Too many mentally
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Codeinvent: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by ofuonyebi: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
we are already in a weird world of wife & husband killers

lawyer wife kills his husband with knife...

housewife kills burnt his husband to death!...

we are in a sorry world...where you cant easily determine who is your real terrorist!
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by leofab(f): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Women
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by NigeriaRadioOnl: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Nigeria Radio Online. The app is a radio streaming service that allows you to listen to Nigerian radio stations whenever you're out of Nigeria. You can also tune in to radio stations in the UK and US, using the app.Download the app to listen now! Leave your comments and rate

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nigeria.radiobox
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Truefaith: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
By electrocution, by organ failure, by diseases, by food poisoning, by accidents, by animal attacks, by whatever, the curse of death ravages all humanity.

"The wages of sin is death,but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ".

Do you have this gift?

Do you know the Lord Jesus Christ?

Does He know you?

Are you sure of that?

"...God commands all men everywhere to repent".

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Emmerlee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
HaryoBamex:
After devil, fear WOMEN, I repeat FEAR WOMEN..

Una go fear tire.. one woman misbehave, fear women. One soldier misbehave, fear all soldiers. One policeman mess up, fear the police. One leader thief, fear all leaders. One pastor misbehave, fear pastors. One Yoruba man misbehave, fear the Yorubas. One Igbo man misbehave, fear the Igbos. One Nigerian thief money, fear Nigerians. Such convenient stereotyping/generalization all the time. Una ignorance is on another level.

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by dalass(f): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Northern women self angry tongue
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Ugosample(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
oyetunder:
Women... these their sudden found fight to finish logo.. They are all over places of worships looking for suitors. Chai... after marriage, they follow online feminine radicals. They are not ready to leave even if you demand for legal separation. They must kill you.

men have been screwing women over with impunity.
now women have had enough and are fighting back

in the coming decades, men go hear am big time.

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Offpoint1: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
ni
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by wakes: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shun Domestic violence
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Sandrapery: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Who needs a US FB account?
Got them.. 4-8yrs old
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by gulfer: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Since 2013, SMH for the justice system in Nigeria....

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
We Still Have Good Ones, Not All Women Are Bad
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by musazulyadain: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
but why
Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by simplesearch: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
tuzeriouz:
Clear implication of broken or incompatible marriage. If you can't endure, walk away. "For better, for worse" should be expunged while exchanging marital vows.

The phrasal restrain was coined to enhance real commitment between couples, all these kind of abuses are strange to people in days gone by. Some Men even got married to Women who turn out to be known witches but they manage the situation and live happily afterward. What is missing in the curriculum of this present generation is the lack of the fear of God, and understanding the fact that marriage is not a paradise dome most people dream of, but can only be made into such by the two people involved, after patiently tolerating each other's lapses and consolidating on each other's success.

Re: Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
vizkiz:
Since I logged into nairaland today, all I've been reading are bad news.

The day one babe I use to fück told me that she'd kill me and kill herself if she sees me with another girl, na that day I japa for my life before one unfortunate girl cut my life short because of preek
Bros that's the funny thing..
These killer spouses always threaten the act first. Its now left for you to jakpa or mumu stay.

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Man Shot Dead At His Farm In Kaduna / Husband Beats Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos)