Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS (34534 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by Parollawd(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
natznext:

Please point me a bigger work than SFTOS out of Nigeria this year...

One dance topped all the charts for several weeks
At least you know Ayo and superstar?
Which epic body of work David don drop?...

You'll just keep killing davido

You this man
How. Many times will I. Tell u that one dance is not for wizkid

Even wizkid wasn't audible in. The song
Drake wicked sha... They must have begged him

Quote me

If u don't know dami duro, SKELEWU, all of u, aye, gobe, and many more

Davido blew himself blew b_red, blew mayourkun, blew dremo blew danagog blew runtown and so much more and u are here saying the guy got no. Talent

Pls think back
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by Parollawd(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Ignorance no go kill you..
Ask google,Wizzy don win every award Davido won before him...stop dodging facts.

You no see how Davido sell well well for international market grin

Go and read wah he said

He said Sony wanted to change his sound, Davido acted like a boss, sacked his manager and showed sony he's the boss

Now IF is the biggest single out of naija this year
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by Parollawd(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Sentiments apart,comparing Wiz to Davido is an insult to wiz

Where was Davido last year when Wizzy toured Africa and filled up every stadium

Wiz is the most nominated African artiste for major awards and he has won almost double of Davido’s award including..AMA,Bilboard,Guinness world Record and the only African to win Bet twice...

Davido is hardworking and he is a great guy but comparing him to Wiz is just an insult.

Wiz don’t even post about award nominations anymore,He achieves a lot silently

He went from dragging awards with Nigerian artiste to being Nominated for best international art at the mobos 2017 with the likes of Kdot,drake,cardi b and and co.

Wiz level surpasses that of Davido and whatever Davido is doing,Wiz did that already.

What wiz is. Doing Dbanj did. That. Years ago.... Quote me wrong
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by snowstormm(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2017
Parollawd:

Quote me when wizkid over hyped sounds from. The other side becomes the best album this year

The album was so. Wack

I. Downloaded the album and saw no. Hit

yea.come closer wasn't a hit in village.abi?
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by Parollawd(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
snowstormm:

yea.come closer wasn't a hit in village.abi?

The only hit

Now Tag any other song that u work that can be compared to. Davido if or fall this year
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by snowstormm(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
Parollawd:

The only hit

Now Tag any other song that u work that can be compared to. Davido if or fall this year

The year hasn't ended...And it's only IF that reign..Fall doesn't reign like that

IF is the biggest song by an African musician in Africa
come closer is the biggest song by an African musician in the world
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by Parollawd(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
snowstormm:

The year hasn't ended...And it's only IF that reign..Fall doesn't reign like that

IF is the biggest song by an African musician in Africa
come closer is the biggest song by an African musician in the world

In. Which world
If it was that a hit... Drake would have turned up for one of the two videos

Wait or. Is. Wizkid shooting a third video?.. Lwkmd
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by snowstormm(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Parollawd:

In. Which world If it was that a hit... Drake would have turned up for one of the two videos
Wait or. Is. Wizkid shooting a third video?.. Lwkmd
do you think Wizkid cares if Drake shows up or not?..smh
Re: Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS by RisMas(m): 2:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Investorbj:
This is the real star. I remember when I brought him to Malaysia...
Chairman, abeg do u know S-Creamy in Malaysia. He was my Secondary school classmate in ilorin back then. I heard he is now baba alaye in malay. Let me know if u know him sir ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof / Moyo Lawal: Game Of Thrones Not Worth The Hype / Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.