Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof (34535 Views)

D'banj Celebrates International Women's Day, Shares Photo With His Wife / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Mothers Day, Shares Adorable Photos with her son / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by nairalaila: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Nollywood actor, Big Val Jokotoye has called out an IG scammer, who according to him makes 20k a day from begging online.

Big Val Jokotoye who shared a call out post on his Instagram, disclosed that the IG scammer blocked him after he offered to help her with her tailoring work. He wrote; 

SCAM ALERT 
Please this lady here is an IG fraudster, she has done it to many people and i was her victim last week. She blocked me immediately I offered to help her with her tailoring work. I caught her with this new account @iyaaahmad and i sent her a dm, you can swipe to read her response boasting that she makes 20k daily 
from scamming people on IG, she sent me screenshots of those she scammed before me. She has a particular @diamondbankngaccount she uses, please DON'T SEND ANY MONEY TO HER.

SCAM ALERT If you saw my last post please get this update. This is her new IG handle @hormowumi432 . She is using this to scam people with the same pictures, she gives a diamond bank account details, watch out for her. My team will always update you once she has a new account.

SCAM ALERT. 
@_sarah_olatunji_ is her new account, don't let her scam you.
#saynotofraud #saynotoscammers

https://lailasnews.com/actor-big-val-jokotoye-calls-out-an-ig-scammer-who-makes-20k-a-day-shares-proof/

2 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Is that not the same 3k instagram beggar. Scammer the girl is already popular on instagram beGging.. most Nollywood actress no her for beGging.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Waakanda: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmn... the hustle is real. She'll be caught and shamed someday.

4 CV Samples written by an HR Expert and commended by: www..com/cv-samples ... No excuse for not getting your desired job.

2 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
UP TILL TODAY, NOBODY HAS EXPLAINED TO ME WHY I WROTE JUNIOR WAEC.

255 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by zicoraads: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Waakanda:
Hmmn... the hustle is real. She'll be caught and shamed someday.
Someday? Is this not her being caught? cheesy

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Vicrotica(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Blame celebs who encourage begging with thier yeye giveaways to gain followers

3 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by BruncleZuma: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by maberry(m): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
So someone canor scam people in peace again? grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by ebig21(m): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
bad Market for the lazy Nigerian youth,
she should go and find something to do

5 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Groovenaija360(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
the huzzle is real

Bullharri dont understand
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good for her
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by cococandy(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
He or She’s probably on nairaland too.

Yes it’s very possible that it’s a boy using female monikers and someone’s pictures to beg online.
Add the sob stories about a dead husband or dead parents and you’ve got yourself the perfect package

18 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Oneboypikin: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Make millions from Oyinbo still Scam Nigerians
Sure experienced loader come make we chop

3 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by eleojo23: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:

Same here.

In fact, I don't know where my Junior WAEC certificate/result is now sef cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Neldrizzy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na buhari cause am

Man must wack
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by ngwababe(f): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Just imagine undecided
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by isan(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Corruption
Vision2045:

1 Like

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by kcoby(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
;Dhmmmm
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by haryodejy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
So pesin cant beg in peace again So beggin is now a sin
Quote me nd become a beggar
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by MrImole: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
BAZINGA!
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by tico1212(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
How is this scam? She ask for money and you gave her and she block you. Ehen?
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by niggi4life(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
I hate people using the word Scam, it's so annoying that you get stupid and fooled into giving your money to someone you don't know and later regretting calling it scam etc. Did they force you? If most people ignore lots of all these internet beggers they won't multiply

They see that there is lots of money begging online and that's why they are increasing daily.

I have never given out any help with any regret

Same with all these pastors, they cajole you and you give out your last cash willingly and later come online and call them fraud

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls can you confirm if our senior waec brother eventually passed CHIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE...

7 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by IstandWithGod: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Vision2045:

9 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by dreamwords: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Muslim
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by fergieboy: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
How is this scam? She begged for money and you transfered to her.. Nobody gets hurt..

She is not different from our so call pastors

Foolish op

3 Likes

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by IstandWithGod: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Neldrizzy:
Na buhari cause am

Man must wack

1 Like

Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by UnknownQueen(f): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Is it your beg?, If she begs you, block her and Waka comot
Re: Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof by Naija2mumu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hahaha, the hustle is real sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates 30th Birthday Today With A Cute Photo / Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Jim Iyke Rebrands, Changes His Apperance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.