Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,098 members, 7,859,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party (1444 Views)

Man Spends $200,000 To Make Himself Look Like A Tiger Then Commits Suicide / Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm / Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by worldgist: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
DJ Khaled’s son Asahd, who is worth more than your life, celebrated his birthday this weekend at a bash called Tot Living By Haute Living Celebrates Asahd’s First Birthday With Cybex. First of all, I’m not sure why this wasn’t called “Another One” but I guess maybe they’re saving that for next year? Second of all, that is the most extra name of any event that has ever occurred. Y’all are over here trying to come up with a pun to put on your Facebook invite for happy hour drinks for your 30th and Asahd Khaled is bursting out of the gate with a party title made of the entire alphabet. This is the Infinite Jest of party names. This event title has footnotes and was released in hardback..........READ MOREhttps://9jaupdates.gq/2017/10/24/asahd-khaled-had-a-tiger-at-his-birthday-party/

Re: Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin

He's a very lucky child..
Re: Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by Ribajae(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
op he is a million times worth more dan ur own life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by worldgist: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin

Re: Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by ERORR404(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
This baby looks so fvcking old
Re: Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
His dad is so obsessed with him.

He's so cute. I just hope he was as obsessed with his wife as he is with his son.
Re: Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by atilla(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
And so me that I had dog and tiger and Mickey Mouse costumes at my own partysmiley
Happy bday to Ashad

But seriously OP has to chill with sayin he's worth more than some lives like really

1 Like

Re: Asahd Khaled Had A Tiger At His Birthday Party by Treyknowles(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op I am very sure that kid is worth more than your entire generation and the next combined together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Celeb, Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown / Could Davido Newly Signed Artiste 'Peruzzi' Signed A Blank Paper? (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nollywood Actress - "Nurse Titi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.