Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane (1261 Views)

Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Reediano(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017

The Samsung galaxy note 7 fiasco is one thing a lot of us won't be forgetting anytime soon. The smartphone which actually started with an early success ended with a disaster due to multiple cases of the battery explosion and even the two recalls didn't help matters as it was totally pulled off the market and later sold as a refurbish.

The battery incident actually made all smartphone brands go back to the drawing board and improve more on thier battery's safety. Samsung was not also left out as the company totally redesigned thier galaxy S8 and galaxy note 8 battery to make it a lot more safer than the predecessor.

To further proof how safe their battery is now, Samsung decided to surprise 200 unsuspecting passengers on Iberia Airlines flight number IB 0513 from La Coruña to Madrid Barajas in Spain with a free Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

The free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 giveaway was actually organized by Samsung Spain and the phones were presented to the lucky passengers in a regular serving tray.

According to tweet by Samsung Spain:
"AT SAMSUNG, WHEN WE FALL, WE NOT ONLY RISE BACK UP - WE LEARN TO FLY!"
This is just Samsung's way of proving to everyone that they have learned from the Note 7 battery fiasco and their new phones are not only safe for everyday use but also airborne.
Credit: Phonearena

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/10/samsung-gives-out-free-samsung-galaxy-note-8.html
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by kingxsamz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
sad
-lucky people

Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Useless promo...Empty boxes grin
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Sheun001(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
fuccvkkkk wish I was on that plane

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
That phone could buy your plane ticket
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol trust me all of the passengers must have paid indirectly for the “gifts” grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Reediano(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
I124U:
Lol trust me all of the passengers must have paid indirectly for the “gifts” grin
no be naija na grin cheesy
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Reediano:
no be naija na grin cheesy
hahaha I don forget say no be naija grin
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by michlins(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please when will Samsung Nigeria do such promo for okada passengers cause that's how and millions of people including a senator can benefit
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by SlimBwoy: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
a Nigerian must be there
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by nathanccr(m): 12:22am On Oct 25, 2017
Not bad, good for them
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by JazzMode: 12:52am On Oct 25, 2017
I124U:

Like nothing is free, even in FreeTown abi?

But I think it should be free, as they are trying to make a strong statement and gain people's confidence.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2017
JazzMode:

But I think it should be free, as they are trying to make a strong statement and gain people's confidence.
you are right, hommie
Re: Samsung Gives Free Samsung Galaxy Note 8 To 200 Lucky Passengers On A Plane by Reediano(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2017
JazzMode:

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

120,000 PHONE / Tecno Camon CM Specs, Review & Price / Is Jumia Trying To SCAM Kenyans Again With The OPPO F5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.