Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,900 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch (753 Views)

Burna Boy Honors Fela With Diamond Studded Multi-Million Naira Chain / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by internetbaze: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
DJ Khaled celebrated his famous son, Ashad, in a lavish ceremony, gifting him with the very first birthday of a diamond-studded watch.

According to TMZ, DJ Khaled gifted his son who recently turned one a $100k (N36,114,720.48) Franck Muller model wristwatch in rose gold with Asahd’s name and birth date engraved on the back. The piece is laced with more than 600 diamonds which weigh in at 11.65 carats and it sells for $100k and above.
read the rest part http://fastnaija.com/dj-khaled-buys-his-son-asahd-100k-diamond-studded-watch

1 Share

Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by AliHandsome(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
wetin come concern us na?
Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
chai!!!...when i havent wore a 10k wrist watch...isoookay.
Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by SandraDiOku(f): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nawawooo
Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by SuperSuave(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
It shall tells the same time as the #800 own I bought on jumia, money miss roadangry
Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Poverty is bad, it is poverty that makes people say vanity upon vanity
Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
It shall tells the same time as the #800 own I bought on jumia, money miss roadangry

Shey na ur money?
Dad could have done the same for you assuming he could back then, but guess he still did all he could afford to do,
so let the boy enjoy his dad's money bro!
No beefing!!
Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by SuperSuave(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:

Shey na ur money?
Dad could have done the same for you assuming he could back then, but guess he still did all he can afford to do,
so let the boy enjoy his dad's money bro!
No beefing!!
That's it bro. why would I beef someone who doesn't even know I exist not to mention knowing if I have bad blood against him.

We'll all flex and flaunt when the money comes but right now is all about the basics and necessities.
Re: DJ Khaled Buys His Son Asahd $100k Diamond-studded Watch by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
That's it bro. why would I beef someone who doesn't even know I exist not to mention knowing if I have bad blood against him.

We'll all flex and flaunt when the money comes but right now is all about the basics and necessities.
Lol, seems I'm getting your point now.
But basics and necessities are relative bro.
What is a necessity to one person may be basic to another person.
That's how life rolls bro!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

REPORT — Identity Of Yvonnne Nelson’s Baby Daddy Finally Revealed / Yes, Your Cell Membrane Is Sagging – Yemi Alade Blast Fan Who Said Her Chest Is / See Things About Hushpuppi That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.