Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted (743 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS / Youwin Connect 2018 Online Test Result Is Out!! / YOUWIN 2017 !!! What Next After Stage 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Elbizzcklinz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Successful Applicants of First Stage of the YouWiN! Connect 2017 Training

YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia enterprise education initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) which aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses. YouWiN! Connect seeks to promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option for young Nigerians which in turn will create jobs and wealth.

An email has been sent to all successful applicants.
Follow this link to download the pdf list

http://www.youwinconnect.org.ng/pages/youwinconnect_successful_trainees_2017.php

Cc
CrazyMan
1forall

Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations y'all! !
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got the mail today.

Is it possible to check the biz idea submitted and all other info submitted during the application?
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
pp802:
I got the mail today.

Is it possible to check the biz idea submitted and all other info submitted during the application?

Not possible.. Seems you've forgotten your business ideas....

You should have it in your laptop... Or didn't you type it.
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

Not possible.. Seems you've forgotten your business ideas....

You should have it in your laptop... Or didn't you type it.

No I didn't type it differently before submitting. I typed it directly on the application portal, cos I never believed I'll be shortlisted. I was thinking it would end in the normal Nigerian nepotistic way of recruitment.
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Elbizzcklinz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
pp802:

No I didn't type it differently before submitting. I typed it directly on the application portal, cos I never believed I'll be shortlisted. I was thinking it would end in the normal Nigerian nepotistic way of recruitment.

... Oh, so you don't know the business idea?
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:

... Oh, so you don't know the business idea?

I know, but I want the full details and also to know if there was any biz amount mentioned?
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
i will love to change my business proposal to something different. Pls is that possible ?
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Youwin Successful Applicants Shortlisted by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
pp802:

I know, but I want the full details and also to know if there was any biz amount mentioned?
OH.. So sorry

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Which To Choose Between Pathology And Radiogy / This Is The Right Way On How To Build A Successful Career / Attend Training To Learn Website Design, Photography, Graphic, For Free In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.