Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Want To Sell Your Business At A Profit? 5 Promising Things To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Sell Your Business At A Profit? 5 Promising Things To Do (310 Views)

Grasshopper Business In Nigeria: Unconventional Yet Promising Venture / What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily? / Invest 60-80k In Popcorn Production.make A Profit Of #75k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Sell Your Business At A Profit? 5 Promising Things To Do by Spazwik: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Selling a company is the most popular exit strategy for business owners. In some cases, there are no successors who want to continue the business; in others, it was always the business owner’s plan to convert the business into liquid assets at a certain point.

Whatever the reason you want to sell yours, following these tips for selling a business will help ensure that you get the best price and that your business sells.

1. Sell at the right time for the right reasons.
2. Be clear about what you’re selling
3. Determine what your company is actually worth.
4. Make sure your house is in order
5. Get professional help when selling a company

more at http://www.dailydigest.ng/want-sell-business-profit-5-things/

(1) (Reply)

Blco,lng,lpfo Available / I Want To Buy US Dollars In Large Sum, Contact Me Now If You Have It / Domaining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.