Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... (2093 Views)

Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by STALLONMABRO: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Teenager PUNCHES His Own MOTHER IN THE FACE For Not Letting Him Play Video Games

A teenager in the UK is getting worldwide attention – after he is caught on video PUNCHING his mother in the face.

According to online reports, the young man “snuffed” his mother, because she was “disrespecting” him – by telling him that he can NO LONGER play video games.

Folks have forwarded this video to the local authorities in London, and the young man may face criminal charges.

WATCH VIDEO>> http://mizikisa.com/news/teenager-punches-his-own-mother-in-the-face-for-not-letting-him-play-video-games/

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kai!!! Leave this boy with me in a room for just 10 mins, he will confess all his sins and even the one he is yet to commit..

Useless kids being raise nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
some of these kid gamers are losing the plot, and i am sure this is a single mother trying to raise a bay into manhood. these useless pikin need to be manhandled once in a while to come back to reality, and she should have simply waited for him to go to school, and BREAK his whole computer/console to bits and pieces.... and when he comes home and start crying, warn him to never EVER try this shiiit ever again, unless he wants to meet his maker!

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by phintohlar(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Intend reading but moved to the next thread when i saw UK
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by mayokhun(m): 4:18am On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
some of these kid gamers are losing the plot, and i am sure this is a single mother trying to raise a bay into manhood. these useless pikin need to be manhandled once in a while to come back to reality, and she should have simply waited for him to go to school, and BREAK his whole computer/console to bits and pieces.... and when he comes home and start crying, warn him to never EVER try this shiiit ever again, unless he wants to meet his maker!
Imagine what he'll do to her if she does that, he punched her in the face just because she said he can't play games again..he would just kill her danu... Violence is never the solution bruh
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by miano: 5:08am On Oct 25, 2017
is the boi still alive

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by Kirgyakos(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Mad man! So yu get mind wan burst ya ma'ma nose abi?

Don't warri u will pay 4 it some day.

Useless oyibo kids.
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
mayokhun:

Imagine what he'll do to her if she does that, he punched her in the face just because she said he can't play games again..he would just kill her danu... Violence is never the solution bruh

and you think that doing/saying nothing to that ungrateful child is the solution?!?!? is there no uncle/grandad to correct this nonsense?!?!
one thing is certain, if she does nothing then it will eventually end in tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by LuvU2: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
o my! give him tears on his body and damn the repercussion. Silly child. Can't birth a scum anyway cry
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by mayokhun(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

and you think that doing/saying nothing to that ungrateful child is the solution?!?!? is there no uncle/grandad to correct this nonsense?!?!
one thing is certain, if she does nothing then it will eventually end in tragedy.
The thing is he probably didn't just start,she should have brought him to order when he started missing road, correction would have been so much easier then

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
He is very very much still correctable, he should just be kept with me in a house, locked in a room and left for 10 mins, he will come out a brand new changed man..
mayokhun:

The thing is he probably didn't just start,she should have brought him to order when he started missing road, correction would have been so much easier then

2 Likes

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
mayokhun:

bring uncle around and let this ungrateful kids try this nonsense again.... let the uncle warn that little bastard and that will be the end of the story...if he ever try to lay a hand on his mum again, let the uncle make him have a taste of his own medicine, and beat the bejesus out of this child!
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by mayokhun(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
He is very very much still correctable, he should just be kept with me in a house, locked in a room and left for 10 mins, he will come out a brand new changed man..
MrBrownJay1:

bring uncle around and let this ungrateful kids try this nonsense again.... let the uncle warn that little bastard and that will be the end of the story...if he ever try to lay a hand on his mum again, let the uncle make him have a taste of his own medicine, and beat the bejesus out of this child!
Lol, you people ehn, after beating his life what's next? It would just harden his heart even more... .see Nigeria, upon all the beatings wey man chop for small the country is still full of mad people, you wan tell me say shekau or evans no chop Cain when dem small
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
mayokhun:

Lol, you people ehn, after beating his life what's next? It would just harden his heart even more... .see Nigeria, upon all the beatings wey man chop for small the country is still full of mad people, you wan tell me say shekau or evans no chop Cain when dem small

may i ask: why dont you stick to the issue at hand, and check if upon all the beating in Nigeria, you know any person who beats his own parents?!

bringing Shekau/Evans to this issue is not only stupid but also very ignorant. who ever claimed that beating your kid would stop them from commiting crimes?! we are only telling you that beating them will make them RESPECT THEIR PARENTS, duh!!!

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Y re dey reporting to the authorities wen dey re d cause of dz poo. Dey shuld just allow ass whooping. By d time he tinks of the lashes of cane n punishment he'll receive from both parents,to raise hand go tire am.

My mum just gvn her side eye fit earn you slap.
To even stand up from ur sit wen she's tlkn fit earn you slap.

Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

This kind case na to jst send am come Nigeria for holiday. He'll return to UK a changed man
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by mayokhun(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

may i ask: why dont you stick to the issue at hand, and check if upon all the beating in Nigeria, you know any person who beats his own parents?!

bringing Shekau/Evans to this issue is not only stupid but also very ignorant. who ever claimed that beating your kid would stop them from commiting crimes?! we are only telling you that beating them will make them RESPECT THEIR PARENTS, duh!!!
You have vex ke, Oya sorry. .btw, there are people in Nigeria that kill their parents
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
mayokhun:

You have vex ke, Oya sorry. .btw, there are people in Nigeria that kill their parents

again, the question was:" do you know anybody that disrespects their parents in Nigeria?"

there are people all over the world that kill their parents, its called INSANITY, and this has nothing to do with the subject at hand. eith er stick to the subject or accept that you have nothing to say on the matter at hand.
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by Kobicove(m): 2:38am On Oct 26, 2017
That's one of the downsides of an over-permissive society undecided
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by mayokhun(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

again, the question was:" do you know anybody that disrespects their parents in Nigeria?"

there are people all over the world that kill their parents, its called INSANITY, and this has nothing to do with the subject at hand. eith er stick to the subject or accept that you have nothing to say on the matter at hand.
What are we even doing?, this is pointless man. I'm sure we have better things to do, So I accept that I have nothing to say on the matter
Re: Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2017
mayokhun:

What are we even doing?, this is pointless man. I'm sure we have better things to do, So I accept that I have nothing to say on the matter

lol, thats exactly what you should have done, before quoting me...

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Backpage Pics Allegedly Got Leaked By Martell (cardi Before The Fame) / See The Savage Note Omotola's Son Left Her On Mother's Day (photos) / Laura Ikeji's Husband Pictured In Front Of 'Alex Ferguson Stand' In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.