Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (39754 Views)

They Want Me To Die In Fire – Bbnaija Host Ebuka Cries Out Over His Obituary Sen / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time / "I've Started Paying School Fees Oo!!" - Ebuka Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by DailyNuella: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija reality show host, Nze Ebuka Obi Uchendu has via his Twitter handle begged his fans not to use his face for any kind of meme.

According to the writer and lawyer, he has a cold and and is open to sneezing during the eviction show today.

Ebuka who’s palpably suspecting that he’d definitely make a funny face while sneezing decided to earnestly ask his fans and all BBN lovers to not use his face for memes and gifs because he’s scared lol.

He wrote: “I have a cold guys. So in case I sneeze on the live show tonight, please you people should not use me as a meme or gif I take God beg una #BBNaija”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/11/bbnaija-ebuka-begs-fans-not-to-use-his-photos-as-a-meme-or-gif/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Tamarapetty(f): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Are you the 1st celeb to sneeze? Lol, u never know nigerians

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Yankiss(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lol. You are indirectly inviting them to!

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Breezzy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
They will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by obojememe: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
just two comments and this made fp... if i derail the thread now i get ban

waiting for d eviction show sha ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Horlaidex(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
He's stylishly telling you guys to be prepared for a meme. We are getting our fingers crossed.
I've got the caption ready. Bring it on...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by seyopsy1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by SleekyP(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Jossyroyal1: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
What he is saying in essence is you can use my pix for Meme

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by ekems2017(f): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ebuka dey fear guys especially Nairalanders
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by ehardetola(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Already put himself for trouble thou

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Feranchek(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ehn..... you go drop for boys na.... you gats appease the gods well

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Esomchi800(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
okay
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by omoadeleye(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
you no happy :-Xyou no happy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by arma: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Guy is indirectly telling pple to use his pic as meme and gifs to make him popular.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by vncntluv(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na now u expose ursef....ur name go change to Mr meme
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Talktoyoulater(f): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ebuskelele,them go use am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by DWJOBScom(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
The template for the whole thing is ready self and will be out before the end of the show
Thanks for informing us

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by MorataFC: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Activeman391(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
We go use..thanks for asking
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by aieromon(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
undecided

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Fkforyou(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Meme mode activated.... tongue wink cheesy
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by jonot: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Guaranteed to make you the butt of several memes, I'm sure. You for hold ya peace jeje.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Even em face for de pic above will make a good meme already grin
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by MorataFC: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
vncntluv:
Na now u expose ursef....ur name go change to Mr meme
the guy is using style to make his meme famous.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by nonye6194: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
this one want to get attention with cold.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by LordBaelish: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Interesting...

Odd though
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by xmanco42: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
man wan use reverse psychology for guys.
just tell us say u want memes simple

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by talktrue1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
Waiting for meme professionals to give us 1 to start wit
Re: BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans by Godhead4(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars / Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Her New Shape / Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.