Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

[VIDEO] “you Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Rips Orezi Apart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] “you Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Rips Orezi Apart (288 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] “you Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Rips Orezi Apart by Tzcapito(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Singer, Dammy Krane recently ripped apart an artiste, believed to be Orezi, in a SnapChat post. The singer ripped his subject apart for asking other artistes not to copy his hairstyle. In the video, the Catch Feelingssinger said that his subject comfortably copies his song and dance styles but would come out to warn other artistes against copying his hairstyle. Dammy Krane went on to call him a “hairdresser.”

It is believed that Dammy Krane’s subliminal shade is aimed at Orezi because Orezi had earlier made a post showing off his new hairstyle and warning other artistes not to copy his style.

Watch video below.

http://www.urbanbazeng.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/VIDEO_You_Are_An_Idiot__Dammy_Krane_Rips_Orezi_Apart_[UrbanBazeNg]_com.mp4

Source : http://www.urbanbazeng.com//video-idiot-dammy-krane-rips-orezi-apart/

(1) (Reply)

“how God Saw Me Through My Marital Crisis” — Tiwa Savage / I Hate To See Young Talents Wasting Away — Usman / 2baba Replied Blackface And Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.