Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I'm Looking For A Girl. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Looking For A Girl. (828 Views)

Where Do U Work? I'm Looking For B.f / I'm Looking For A Wife That Has Her Own Money / I'm Looking For A Sugar Mummy In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Girl. by devilmaycr(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2007
HI ALL. MY NAME'S OMARION FROM LAGOS, NIGERIA. I'M 23 YRS OLD AND FAIR IN COMPLEXION. IT'S KINDA STRANGE SAYING THIS IN HERE COS' IT'S NOT A DATING SITE BUT I FEEL I CAN MEET SOME ONE COOL IN HERE. LIKE A FEMALE FOE DATING. PLS HOLLA AT ME THROUGH THIS E-MAIL IF INTERESTED. OMARION@ROCK.COM.
I HAVE A PICTURE IF U WANT IT ANY WAY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM THAT COOL GIRL. THANKS, UR BOY.
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by bluenubian(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2007
dude am sorry for u grin grin grin, BTW who dash u Omarion?
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by Busta(f): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2007
lol, wish u luck guy!

**if u don't get it, then suck it** get wat? suck wat?
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by Free(f): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2007
Omarion , lmao

Good luck grin grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by iice(f): 1:51am On Feb 21, 2007
LMFAO. . .nwayz goodluck
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by Dime(f): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2007
you are welcome your lordship. Goodluck then
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by Macgreat(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2007
Goooooooooooood luck bro
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by pope732901(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2008
@Poster
Hello My Brother. I feel you soo much. There is nothing impossible. Just have a little faith and you get that lady that will make you feel important.

I feel you.
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by creamdream: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
pope732901:

@Poster
Hello My Brother. I feel you soo much. There is nothing impossible. Just have a little faith and you get that lady that will make you feel important.

I feel you.
why wont you feel him? birds of a feather.looking for woman on nairaland
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by Busta(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2008
OmarionĀ 

Baby turn around,
And let me see that sexy body go
Bump bump bump (yeah)
That is all I want to see,

grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by Kfada(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2008
Are you sure about your particulars? if yes, and you admit you don't have the guts to walk up to a woman and , cool , then please go to a dating site.

CURIOUS; are you a relative of OBJ? shhh,
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
obj?
Re: I'm Looking For A Girl. by Scopium: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2008
K.fada:

Are you sure about your particulars? if yes, and you admit you don't have the guts to walk up to a woman and , cool , then please go to a dating site.

CURIOUS; are you a relative of OBJ? shhh,

[font=papyrus ][size=13pt] Dude you mean is he in the zoo sorry Ota Farm or does he look like inhabitants of a zoo or jungle? LOL[/size][/font]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Real Guy / . / Occupy Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.