Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Wapic Insurance Plc And Their Unreachable/useless Customer Service Lines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wapic Insurance Plc And Their Unreachable/useless Customer Service Lines (747 Views)

Sunmonu Succeeds Aig-imoukhuede As Chairman, Wapic Insurance Plc / WAPIC Insurance Plc To Refund Motor Vehicle Insurance Premiums During Lockdown / WAPIC Insurance Plc To Refund Motor Vehicle Insurance Premiums During The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wapic Insurance Plc And Their Unreachable/useless Customer Service Lines by odi1278(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please can anyone assist me with Wapic insurance customer service lines as I went to their website and wanted to make enquires on the balance on my monthly contributions.
the numbers they have on their website is not connecting. the numbers are 0127774500, 0127774555 and 07003425927420.

the two landline keeps saying the lines are temporary out of service or does not exist, while 07003425927420 rings till eternity.
I do not know why a supposed 'BIG' company will have unreachable customer service lines on their website.

Please guys help me out as, I have made about N180,000 contribution so far this month. with this recession I do not want to hear stories that touch the heart.
why did the Mods move this to business, is it not a crime for a well known company not to have proper customer service lines that are easily reachable.

Please help push to front page.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Poultry Business ? / Breaking: 3 Things The Paradise Papers Reveal About Dangote’s Hidden Money / “I Started Makeup Business With N15,000” – Tara Fela-durotoye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.