Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kwara Poly Student Say No To New School Fee Increment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kwara Poly Student Say No To New School Fee Increment (812 Views)

Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number / Kwara Poly Students Protests Over Alleged Increment Of School Fees (Video) / Auchi Poly Student Accidentally Shot Dead After Graduation ( Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Student Say No To New School Fee Increment by Kpcomrade(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Aluta! Aluta!! Aluta!!!

Of the greatest nigerian student oooooo

INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE

Proper regards to all the comrades and the entire students of kwara state polytechnics, pertaining to the issue on ground concerning our tuition fee for the 2017/2018 academics session and we the stalite i.e returning student is the most affected . I think we are all awared that #75500 is what is actually seen on our individual portal instead of 32500 for indigene and 38700 for non idigene. At the beginning of this issue we are thinking that maybe is systematic error but it's quite unfortunate that for the past couple of days now the issue is still not rectified and presently the school deem it fit to released the list of the newly admitted student on that same portal that we the stalite thought is having systematic problem. And secondly there is this printout that is circulating online which indicating the affirmed said amout 75500 that is to be paid and there is one adage that says "in every rumor there is possibility of truth".
With this reason above, i came into a conclusion that the MANAGEMENT probably knows about it and they deliberately hijack and raised our tution fee to double of the exact amout meant to be paid. 2. They want to see the reaction of the entire student maybe we will accept it or not. 3. Another angle is that maybe the management has been planning this since last session and that is why they don't conduct the SUG election last semester,in which we all know its happens in every last semester of a session in every school, they purposefully not conducted the election for us(student) not to have the proper student Body i.e SEC and SRC to help us in negotiating,dialogue,intervene or serve as middle men between us and the Management.
At this point in time, i think we need to solidified ourselves to move against this injustice to our right as a nigerian student, let nobody pay a single kobo to the school management till this matter is solved. We should called meeting of all the comrade on campus and maybe invite the immediate past excos and representative under the unmbrella of KpSug. 2. We should involved the national association of nigerian students (NANS) to come to our aids. 3. We should called on all bloggers and all the media houses to come to our rescue.

There are so many questions bothering my mind, 1. Why will the management want to inflate our tuitions fees at this point in time that our dear country as just come out of RECESSION? 2. What really cause the increment of our tution fee? 3. The so called our fathers/elders i.e management board and executives member of kwara state government all enjoyed free education,free meal and scholarship during there own time, why causing more harmed to the educational sector now and depriving us of our rights?
4. I heard the incumbent governor of the state of kwara is also an ALUMNI of our most prestigious institute of learning kwara state polytechnic, His excellence SIR, why increment of kp tutions fee? Why not decrement sir?
Our demands goes thus-
1. There will be no increment in our tuition fee, we needs decrement.
2. The institution should conduct free and fair elections of the student union government which is lacking behind withing
the next 30 days. And there should be no influence from any angle from the management, we need a standard SUG and a Formidable one.

And failure to do this can or may lead to using of our aluta power, strength and knowledge to stage a peaceful protest to ask for our right from the management and kwara state government.

Let pass this mesaage in every social media platform to reach all the entire nigerian student and the appropriate quarters.

#peacful aluta #our right
#we say no to increment of school fee. #kp
#increment-NO####
Struggling towards a just cause.
Victoria acerta

1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Student Say No To New School Fee Increment by Flexherbal(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Some of our leaders went to school while it was free education, now they are increasing school fees as if there is no tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do Before Bed For A Better Sleep / Who Can Tell Us The Meaning Of N.a.i.r.a And K.o.b.o / Tanker Accident On Oke-afa Bridge In Ejigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.