Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nlng Sef: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Sef: (1747 Views)

This Nigerians In My Office Sef.. / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Sef: by sandraoh: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2007
men,
pple in Ibadan, if u havent gotten ur letters and u know u meet the criteria, i strongly suggest that u go to the nearest Red star express office and find out if they are still holding on 2 ur letter. see me worrying that i hadnt received my own, meanwhile, it was in the hands of one incompetent courier guy. when i finally collected it i saw sooo many with him. na wa o

meanwhile, how many pple are writing that test sef? it seems like there are a million and 1 test centres all over the country and how many graudates do they even really want? God help us.
Re: Nlng Sef: by chukwuok: 2:48am On Feb 21, 2007
hello people,thanx for the great job you guys are doing by keeping us informed. please i want to know if its possible for one to change his test venue.because am slated for abuja but am in lagos presently and am wondering if that is possible,
aida.
Re: Nlng Sef: by ralpho: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2007
Hi mates. i also faced the same problem getting my letter. Yesterday, a guy called my mobile fone and said i should call him immediately for my NLNG letter. At first, i thought it was one of these 419ers but i decided to give him a call all the same. When i called, he said he had like 10,000 letters to distribute and that the truth is that he doesnt see himself distributing everthing. He asked me to meet him at the Tantalizers office at Mokola roundabout whereas, i was in lagos. After much aguement, i decided to call my brother who was in Ibadan and he went to the venue to pick up my letter. My brother even said the Fedex guy asked him for money and he noticed that other people who came gave him something. Iwas so mad cos i believe this guy was paid to do this job, now he doesnt want to do it and is even extorting money from innocent applicants. Its so bad but what do we do? The guys numba is 08056918574. So i will sugest that anybody in Ibadan who is qualified for the test and hasnt gotten his letter should simply call this number and ask of where to meet the Fedex guy b4 he leaves Ibadan for Lagos. This is the situation we find ourselves so we have to look for a way to deal with it. Take care of yourselves. Bye and good luck in the test. Hope we meet at the top soonest.
Re: Nlng Sef: by jumiek: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2007
Hi buddies,
Thumbs up for everyone for the good job being done here. I was invited for the nlng test too, but had to pick my letter from the courier office. Well, one cannnot really ascertain what was wrong but the date on the courier form attached to the letter read 15th feb., which is likely to be the date the agency received it . In this wise,I think they tried to assist us and at the same time reduced their own workload. Let us put that behind us and prepare to write the test to our very best. I believe what will be will be.
Re: Nlng Sef: by peetah1: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2007
please does anyone know fedex closer to abuloma? Ph. kindly reply. I meet the criteria but have not received d iv
Re: Nlng Sef: by muyismart(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2007
Pls House, does anyone know FEDEX office close to Iju(Ifako-Ijaiye L.G) in Lagos? A friend asked me to ask nairalanders,he said he met the criteria but has not seen his NLNG i.v letter.
He wants to go and enquire at their office(FedEx), Please help with the address.
God Bless!
Re: Nlng Sef: by budx(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2007
so we are supposed to go through so much hassle to receive invitation letters for a f**king test? very silly! why cant they just send an email to everyone thats been shortlisted to print out and bring to the test centre or a text message to our phones. so much for being a world class company. this utterly sucks!!!!!!!!!! at the end of the day soooooo many people will not receive the letters and will thus not write the test eventhough they were qualified.
Re: Nlng Sef: by bakoko2007(m): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2007
i got my letter from FEDEX Ring Road. sure there are so many of the letters still waiting to be collected there. i went in to pick a letter for a friend and to my great surprise they were searching everywhere for it. so bad a service from them. i put up a scene on them and they were justifying themselvess of some sort. the branch manager also sided the inexperienced courier boy and the uncultured receptionist or whatever thy call them.

i think NLNG should know about this poor service we are getting from FEDEX.

i suggest nairalanders should post complaints on NLNG and FEDEX websites.
Re: Nlng Sef: by alligator(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2007
hi guys.this is my first time of posting so i hope i do it right.i was invited for the LNG test in benin city and i'll be grateful if anyone could help out with info relating to question format for such an exam.also,i'd like to know if there're multiple exam venues or if we'll all converge in benin.thanks as always for ur insightful thots.
Re: Nlng Sef: by ayooluwapo: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2007
pls where can i check for the letter in Lagos pretty urgent
Re: Nlng Sef: by muphasa(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2007
pls when is the lng test slated
Re: Nlng Sef: by larrylaw: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2007
pls am scared about this nlng test,cud anyone hint us about the likely questions?
Re: Nlng Sef: by NonnyB1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
Can u imagine i just got my invitation 2day 4 test that is suppose to hold on Sat. I think it's unfair for FedEx after collecting money from LNG, they decided to dump the whole letters at their offices, then now ask people to spend money on transportation to collect it  embarassed Anyway i will still try n do my best cos i know this job is mine.
Re: Nlng Sef: by extype: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2007
i applied to lng by personnaly droping it at heir office in ph.and was not invited for the test. can anyboby assist me.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Recruiting. / Foodco Nig.ltd Still Recruits!it's Urgent!(fresh) / Contact Centre Agent In A Telecoms Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.