Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Zenith Bank Interview Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview Tomorrow (1746 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Jovago Called Me For An Interview Tomorrow 23rd December 2014,are They Real? / Union Bank Experienced Hand Interview Tomorrow 17/10/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview Tomorrow by denny2: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2007
pls does anybody know the questions i am to expect from zenith bank.i have their interview tomorrow and i need help.my e-mail is dennis2chika@yahoo.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Tomorrow by okoroigwe: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
foremost,i wish you good luck in the interview.secondly,pls when did you took ur test,and are u having a 2.1 or a 2.2 ur reply will left a curious and anxious soul.thanks and good luck again.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Tomorrow by Issyman(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2007
i want to help you out:

the questions are as follows:

i- tell us about urself, in btw this question, u might be cut short in d course of u answering the questions. the next qst depends on the kind of response u re giving to them. u tell them ur family back ground, ur position in the family,ur cv should also be in ur answer, pls master ur cv cos the interview panel will copies of cv so u ve to be very careful. at this stage most qst will be ffrom ur cv if are missing anypoint.

ii- u might be asked whether u won any academic award in school.

iii- u might be asked that why do u want to work wit them and what can u offer them. u ve to be very very very careful if they ask u dis.

iii- what do u know about banking and which dept will u like to work with, what do u know about that dept.

after ds qst, u might be asked to stand up and go or there could be ny further qstns. which i dont know.

what matter most is your confidence to answer the qstns, they will argue with u on some of answers pls stand on ur point eventhough u are wrong.

every thing is not up to 10mins.

i had an interview with them in abuja on sept 4th in abuja, i ve nt heard anything since then, while some people ve even met with the md.

u can see that all what i ve said is from experience.

i wish u goodluck. moreover u ve to pray hard.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boiz Have Taken Over Job Applications / JMG Nigeria Limited Is Recruiting Systems/network Administrator In KANO Branch / Invite From Dufil Prima Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.