Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

"MARK THE END" By Pastor Wale Adedipe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "MARK THE END" By Pastor Wale Adedipe (337 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"MARK THE END" By Pastor Wale Adedipe by robertmoses: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
"Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace" Psalm 37:37 (KJV).

Everybody has three stages of existence, the past, the present and the future (the end).

I categorize everybody alive into four (4) major groups.

(1) People that focus on the past;
They only focus on where they were (position or level of accomplishments), who they were. I call them yesterday people that are alive today. The people in this category can not function well and maximize their today because the only thing they see is their past.

The Bible says in Isaiah 43:18-19 "Remember ye not the former thing: neither consider the things of old. Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the dessert. Paul says in Philippians 3:13 "But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before".

(2) People that focus on the now;
The people in this category possess now alone mentality. They are carried away by pleasure or the pains/challenges of today. Isaiah 22:13 "And behold joy and gladness, slaying of oxen, and killing sheep eating flesh, and drinking wine: let us eat and drink: for tomorrow we shall die". They see nothing in their tomorrow and because of this they don't prepare for the future.

(3) People that focus on the future alone;
They talk about great future without the readiness to do anything to realize it. The future holds nothing for them. The future is empty when they get there because they did nothing to secure the future.

(4) There are people that learn from the/their past so that they can correct and improve their now to secure a better future (the end).

Read further below;

Source: http://www.binafeya.com/2017/10/mark-end-by-pastor-wale-adedipe.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is Right On Tithing But His Motives Doesn't Pass As True / "A Stone Was The Pilot Of My Aeroplane"!!!---christian Politician / Extremists Massacre 235 Worshippers And Children In Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.