Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

"Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (59938 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by SAMBARRY: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2017
Eaa247:

u called a woman who s shocked that decency has disappeared from d present generation backward?
yes.minding your business keeps you away from drama and disrespect

If she minded her damn business,that girl wouldn't have spoken to her rudely.

In the first place na she born am

Gone are the days when they say agba kinwa loja ki ori omo tun tun wo.tobafe wo, kowo.If you tell the mother that her baby's head is turned you might be accused of being a ritualistic or kidnapper but if you mind your business,you will carry only your own problems easily,nobody will join his own problems with yours

Aye konko jabele,onikaluku shey tie

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by middlebelter(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Can all of you people blaming this woman for puting up courage to speak against the ill in the society as demonstrated by the girl ever wish your own daughter to put up such a shameless display of her body?

May you need to be told that that is the prayer you are indirectly praying for your daughters as you continue to support the demonic display in the name of civilization?

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by RegalD(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Niyinficient:

Bravo....i wish i can hit the like button for u over and over again......can u jst imagine the way pple think? They abhor immorality all in the name of Western civilization.
I did'nt want to comment,if i did i would waste my data trying to correct brains.
You just spoke my mind thank you
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
By the boldened, you mean NIGERIANS are backward..... sorry kid, it is you that has been morally, mentaly and socially bankrupt, that is backward.... What is wrong is wrong but its obvious that mental european slavery has eaten into your brain that you cant correct a young white child if they are behaving waywardly.....It is your type of person that eats the shits of whites just because you are afraid of them... Emanticipate yourself from mental slavery bro... and NIGERIANS are not backward..

Typical Nigerian mentality. We are the ones that form holy holy but our mind is more totten than those whites. At least the poor white girl has a free heart, nothing to hide. Now lets put her and that same RIGHTEOUS woman in a high post and let's see who will work honestly and who will embezzle money. Yes right the heart of the average black man is wicked but we will be forming holy. We are the ones that go to church most, we are the ones that pray the most yet our hearts are more wicked than those that don't even go. Hypocrites I will say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Paulosky1900: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Newboss post=61741175]These backward people have carried their nonsense overseas? undecided angry

I wonder what she will do when she sees 2 men kissing passionately. angry angry[/quote

so in ur dictionary GAY &LESBIAN is right abi DEVILS DISCIPLES LOOMING EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Marvel1206: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2017
olowobaba10:
JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT T0 SAY AND LEARN FROM PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT TALKING OF MORALS HERE BUT MINDING ONE'S BUSINESS.WHO KNOWS HOW THAT WOMAN'S CHILDREN ARE FARING WHEREVER THEY ARE NOW.
If you had minded your business, you wouldn't be here barking at him.

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by correctguy101(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2017
ekems2017:
Don't mind Newboss or whatever his name is. He has forgotten that in that same European countries they are so many white ladies that covers themselves and do not expose their bodies. It's not everyone there that goes nude. And a typical Nigerian well brought up mothers never keep quiet when they see any child misbehaving whether its their child or not.
My grand mum once said, what is bad is bad and so it stands.

Zackly
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by gasparpisciotta: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2017
''African man we no dey carry shit long time ago''
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by sarutobie(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2017
I noticed that it was only male monikers that were against the Nigerian woman in the op...truly Nigerian men are a brood of morally deprived vipers...no wonder evil continue to fester in that hellhole of a country..the Nigerian male can no longer differentiate good from bad or is cowardly to do so...if they are not putting women on leashes like dogs, they are eulogizing internet fraudsters... angry
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by DNA9(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
Newboss:
These backward people have carried their nonsense overseas? undecided angry

I wonder what she will do when she sees 2 men kissing passionately. angry angry

A lady going half naked on d street n a two men kissing on the street, that's wat u refer to as forwardness? Do u got some decency at all?

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Daeylar(f): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
BigIyanga:

Yep!! Nigeria is backward! She's living in another man's country where is security, 24/7 power, hospital and money.. Where is your morality when your president spent about 6month in a U.K. Hospital where there are no morals?
Where is your morality when 11m kids are not enrolled in school?
Where is your morality where millions of workers are owed salaries by state governors?
Where is your morality where over 75m Nigerians do not have access to power
Show something " Naija morals" have done to help Naija

grin grin I'm waiting to see his answer grin
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by SAMBARRY: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2017
Gkemz:
African mom detest immoral conduct.
which yeye African moms undecided

African moms Dancing one corner dance lewdly.mshewww
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by olowobaba10: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
THEN BOTH YOU AND HIM SHOULD NOT BE COMMENTING HERE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, GOOD NIGHT.
Marvel1206:

If you had minded your business, you wouldn't be here barking at him.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Hades2016(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Newboss:

would you allow your daughter dress up like that and walk the street of Lagos ?
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by OldBeer: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2017
Marvel1206:
I am an Olodo. I reek of low self esteem
No wonder. Sayonara
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Paulosky1900: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2017
greenhulk:

Typical Nigerian mentality. We are the ones that form holy holy but our mind is more totten than those whites. At least the poor white girl has a free heart, nothing to hide. Now lets put her and that same RIGHTEOUS woman in a high post and let's see who will work honestly and who will embezzle money. Yes right the heart of the average black man is wicked but we will be forming holy. We are the ones that go to church most, we are the ones that pray the most yet our hearts are more wicked than those that don't even go. Hypocrites I will say.

BUT by her dressing many have been lead astray especially VASELINE CREW and JESUS CHRIST SAID NEVER U BE THE CAUSE FOR SOMEONE TO SIN.....men are weak with wat they see with their eyes dats why girls should caution on wat they wear outside.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Marvel1206: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2017
olowobaba10:
THEN BOTH YOU AND HIM SHOULD NOT BE COMMENTING HERE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, GOOD NIGHT.
I didn't tell anyone to mind his/her business so I'm off the joke.
Good morning
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 25, 2017
Paulosky1900:

BUT by her dressing many have been lead astray especially VASELINE CREW and JESUS CHRIST SAID NEVER U BE THE CAUSE FOR SOMEONE TO SIN.....men are weak with wat they see with their eyes dats why girls should caution on wat they wear outside.

Well if she was wearing that in Nigeria then that would be another story. But she was wearing that in her country where it is a normal summer dressing, Vaseline crew is not common as it is very easy to get laid. Unlike here when girl will like u yet she will be forming, there u like a girl walk up to her, if she doesn't like u she would tell u politely unlike here when u will get insulted for just saying hi to a lady.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Marvel1206: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2017
OldBeer:
I can't but asslick them so leave me alone.
Sayonara
Bye
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by InsanePsycho(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Gentlevin:
lol.....Trust Nigerian mothers , they don't joke with morals....They will follow u bumper to bumper.......no breathing space.

You mean the same Nigerian mothers that will pay for "special centers" for their kids and still go to church to give thanksgiving?

Morals indeed undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nwatiti24(f): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Newboss:

Backwards u say? So should she keep quiet when she see stupidity? Being necked is it modernization? People like u should learn to get wisdom. An adage says an adult can nt b in d house and a goat wl die on d stake. If everyone think d way u do or keep quiet bc he/she is nt ur child like pple suggested, d whole world will suffer it. Bc one person don't gv birth to a child. Bible says if a watch mean keeps quiet when he sees danger,when d danger claims a life d blood of d victim wl b asked on d watchman.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Daeylar(f): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Paulosky1900:

BUT by her dressing many have been lead astray especially VASELINE CREW and JESUS CHRIST SAID NEVER U BE THE CAUSE FOR SOMEONE TO SIN.....men are weak with wat they see with their eyes dats why girls should caution on wat they wear outside

Just imagine?
This morning.

Tell the men to get themselves together and leave women and their dressing alone,

Before the whites came and girls were tying 2 small wrappers
One on the breast and the other one on the waist(and this one was very short) why were the men not led astray? Abi they were stronger men then?
The men should fix whatever is making them weak and leave women out of it

3 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2017
God help her say Na public place and Na her country, slap Wey she for receive go reset her brain.... Make she com naija do dat labbish where a stranger can slap u for doin wrong and ur mum go still fank Dem.... African Mother.....Doin their thing since 01 BC

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Diva4: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
According to some fellows in this tread, the woman is backwarded and mentally sick by asking a naked girl where is your mother....this shows howfar even the so call christians has gone in immorality....thatz why eighty percent of harlots in the street are christian....May wisdom fall on you guys
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2017
this ia a typical example of naija/Africa mother to the core. I wonder how the future Africa mother will be.
When anon slay queen ti take over.8-)
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2017
miketayo:

U actually thought they were talking as slaves because of their dressing?

U have derailed from my previous comment. I was just reminding him that we used to dress like that before d white men came.
And yes if I m at d beach or a pool my wife can wear her bikinis

My point is, it's barbaric and uncivilized. It's why we were seen as beneath them. If you come across a territory whose inhabitant are dressed that way, will you see them as civilized or enlightened people?

How we were dressed is irrelevant, else why aren't we still dressed that way?
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by dragon2(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
A few decades ago,the white man came to our continent,they saw us naked and called us primitive backward natives. we cursed our backwardness and shamefully worked to improved ourselves. Fast forward a few decades,the black man goes to the white mans country and sees naked natives and protest,his fellow black men blasts him for his backwardness at not recognising modern life. HABA?! When will the black man stop attacking his fellow black man and be proud of himself?.
whether you like it or not. These white natives are primitive and backward. Q.E.D.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by durasome(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2017
Newboss:

.so correcting a young girl walking nude in public makes her backward? See your life?

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Paulosky1900: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2017
greenhulk:

Well if she was wearing that in Nigeria then that would be another story. But she was wearing that in her country where it is a normal summer dressing, Vaseline crew is not common as it is very easy to get laid. Unlike here when girl will like u yet she will be forming, there u like a girl walk up to her, if she doesn't like u she would tell u politely unlike here when u will get insulted for just saying hi to a lady.

ALTHOUGH their hearts are more pure dan we africans but social media has made things easier and worst at dsame time...imagine if she was snap and her pix was posted on social media my bro VASELINE CREW all over africa wil start ...........u know naa let me stop here.. nt just in nigeria n she wont be aware wat catastrophe her single pix is causing some guys..n GOD wont be happy about that
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by redsun(m): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2017
That is harassment. We claim to be morally upright in Nigeria, yet our society is a dog eat dog one with no laws.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Paulosky1900: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

Just imagine?
This morning.

Tell the men to get themselves together and leave women and their dressing alone,

Before the whites came and girls were tying 2 small wrappers
One on the breast and the other one on the waist(and this one was very short) why were the men not led astray? Abi they were stronger men then?
The men should fix whatever is making them weak and leave women out of it

UNFORTUNATELY my dear thats how men were naturally created...women also are weak in the heart and their is absolutely nothing there can do about it cause thats how they were created..IF U GET A WOMAN'S HEART U HAVE GOTTEN HER COMPLETELY.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by miketayo(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

My point is, it's barbaric and uncivilized. It's why we were seen as beneath them. If you come across a territory whose inhabitant are dressed that way, will you see them as civilized or enlightened people?

How we were dressed is irrelevant, else why aren't we still dressed that way?

barbaric is too much calm down. its uncivilized because the materials r made from animal skins and not cotton.. many tribes in the eastern and southern Africa still kept there dressing culture, to us they r uncivilized but some of them re Professors who still love there culture.

Whether we like it or not Nigeria's culture is dying gradually, most kids cant even speak their local dialect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Rats: How Do I Get Rid Of These Rats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.