Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

"Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (59946 Views)

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by OldBeer: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
That is your opinion. Do you think everybody will become a mad because they want to go overseas?
nonsense.
Who open this one cage?
Mtcheew
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by omoelerin1: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
BigIyanga:

Yep!! Nigeria is backward! She's living in another man's country where is security, 24/7 power, hospital and money.. Where is your morality when your president spent about 6month in a U.K. Hospital where there are no morals?
Where is your morality when 11m kids are not enrolled in school?
Where is your morality where millions of workers are owed salaries by state governors?
Where is your morality where over 75m Nigerians do not have access to power
Show something " Naija morals" have done to help Naija
You too are responsible for Nigeria's plights.

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by omoelerin1: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017
logica:
You are definitely backward if you feel entitled to "correct" the morality of people around you who are acting within the ambit of the law and Human Right.
slowpoke

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Daeylar(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Dyno42:

I hope when u hear of rape u don't complain it's a shame that people have lost their conscience.

So when a girl wears a bikini and goes outside it's justification for rape? Barbaric logic from a disgusting rape apologist.
How can a normal human being say someone shouldn't complain about being raped? Oh Wait, you're not normal, you're part of the sick Nigerian society who like to pretend that they are so holy and moral but in reality are sorely depraved.
You say people have lost their conscience yet you with a conscience says someone shouldn't complain when the person hears of rape. The irony,

The most annoying part is that you people think you are normal and have the right to condemn anyone.

Better go and deal with your issues.

Anyways another rape apologist and potential rapist sighted.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by dragon2(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
j1mmy:

Let me educate you and as result you will understand the "education" I am talking about.
Nigerians have more university degrees than other black communities in the world, that education however is devoid of basic commonsense-education!

It is not suprising to find nigerian degree holders (including PHDs) who still believe in santa, juju, evil owls, flying witches, polygamy and circumcision! How many nigerian degree holders practice family planning when they know they cannot feed and cater for the children.

How many Nigerian degree holders can tell the difference between right and wrong? you have a country filled with degree holders who cannot wait to practice the same rubbish their 6th century ancestors did!

The level of educated-literacy and semi-literacy among Nigerians is alarming, majority of Nigerian educated people can be fooled by uneducated pastors into buying private jets. Majority of Nigerian degree holders believe the jobs they have came from the juju or from a god they have no evidence of.

Nigeria is actually listed as country that imports intelligence and expatriates to manage Nigerian-educated degree holders!

Go read the language and comments Nigerian degree holders use daily to disgrace the entire nation on internet, they are a reflection of Nigeria and what they do affects the entire country's reputation!

Most chinese secondary school kids are smarter than doctors and engineers in Nigeria!

Read my post again, I said the most educated----foreigners---living in the U.S. I am glad you talked about right and wrong( moral education) even the west we praise so much admit they have alarmingly fallen into moral relativity. That is where the idea of 'PC' or political correct people came about,where things are right or wrong solely based on the trend of the day.Hence morality is a fashion dictated by those with the best oratory skills,something we even withness here on nairaland.

Modified.
Here on nairaland the better you are at insulting or degrading people while adding a few 'factual points' the more your social and moral standing. Hence morality is trend and fashion.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Kimcutie:
Okay... Good, don't be angry nah. kiss
Angry keh Lai lai,mi o binu.tongue
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by lazygal: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Abi o. Typical stupid village woman mentality. They should make these Mgbekes to undergo a general knowledge quiz to find out how much they know about the live and let live Western mindset before they are issued with visas.

My dear ,be enlightenwnd that in western countries thus sort of attitude that the white woman exhibited is actually considered classless and they are looked upon as easy ones.. You won't find the elites,or running classes of any western country doing this ..quote me any where

This is actually bad parenting.. Is their way of running their world belonging ..

2 Likes

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Coldfeets: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Uwa mmebi.

Don't mind all those nonsense oyibos.

That's how they brought all these their nonsense gays and lesbians lifestyle upon us.

All because they want to express themselves.

Ndi ara.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Kimcutie: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Tahra:
Angry keh Lai lai,mi o binu.tongue
Rephrase o, I don't understand yoruba, will learn sha.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Gentlevin: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
rubbish...morals but evil is docile with their DNA...An average Nigerian woman has atleast 10 pastors numbers on her phone and like 25 in her diary..(olden days icloud)�
Then she has a minimum of 5 babalawo and alfa..

I will not be surprised if u claim diz is false an average Nigerian is an hypocrite,a liar,a con..Make no mistake I'm proud to be a nigerian by birth but my heart my mindset isn't made in Nigeria.

That is why an 82 yrs old frail man was wielded for ambassadorial position no contest..But the same man will be on the tv canvassing for youth participation in nation building...Be the judge.
But despite all u have said, we still have good ones that support morals......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by lazygal: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

So when a girl wears a bikini and goes outside it's justification for rape? Barbaric logic from a disgusting rape apologist.
How can a normal human being say someone shouldn't complain about being raped? Oh Wait, you're not normal, you're part of the sick Nigerian society who like to pretend that they are so holy and moral but in reality are sorely depraved.
You say have people have lost their conscience yet you with a conscience says someone shouldn't complain when the person hears of rape. The irony,

The most annoying part is that you people think you are normal and have the right to condemn anyone.

He is right to an extent ,of cent politician in even India amongst other countries did raise this point ..we all know the truth ..if it was so let her walk on the street of Lagos or any part and c.. Even Lagos she dares not she can only stand in one place and snap ..
Her doubt will be cleared ..so bad dressing is calling. For bad response
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by omoelerin1: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2017
OldBeer:
Who open this one cage? Mtcheew
it pains you? Next time think before you comment, OK?
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Gentlevin: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2017
moshino:

How about all the 'oloshos' and 'runs girls' all over Nigeria, don't they have Nigerian mothers. Even Nigerian mothers are doing 'runs' now, to which morals were you referring.
When u say "Nigerian mothers", don't u have one?.....so despite all u have said, we still have many good ones that support good morals....
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Kimcutie:
Rephrase o, I don't understand yoruba, will learn sha.
tongue I'm not angry.smiley
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Gentlevin: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2017
1Sharon:

Morals indeed. Who knows, she might be an illegal immigrant.
hehehehe pls leave that woman joooor....whether legal or illegal, she is enjoying herself there......till its proven otherwise.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by omoelerin1: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2017
j1mmy:
6th century mentality meets 21st century
Another Nigerian illiterate goes International...humiliates self and nationality.

The more the world advances, the more freedom of thinking and expressing progresses, the more primitive a lot of Nigerians get. Soon there will be literacy and commonsense test for Nigerians to get VISAS
You don't even know the meaning of literacy.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Kimcutie: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2017
Tahra:
tongue I'm not angry.smiley
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by miketayo(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Are these tribes dressed in parts only covering their genitals as you alluded to earlier?

We are not talking of culture here but pants and bikinis as they dressed earlier. Don't wish to get into that debate with you.

Yup only covering their genitals.. some exposing their breast
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by 400billionman: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Gentlevin:
lol.....Trust Nigerian mothers , they don't joke with morals....They will follow u bumper to bumper.......no breathing space.

Which moral ?

That woman could have been killed if she was in the wrong crowd.

She lacks common sense.

BTW, the girl is unclad, who invited her to an ungodly gathering ?

I don't support the girl either..

1 Like

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2017
miketayo:

Yup only covering their genitals.. some exposing their breast

Name them, and pictorial evidence of their representatives dressed to the UN assembly like that.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Gentlevin: 11:40am On Oct 25, 2017
400billionman:

Which moral ?

That woman could have been killed if she was in the wrong crowd.

She lacks common sense.

BTW, the girl is unclad, who invited her to an ungodly gathering ? Smh
That shows u that she has a strong mind and she does not care about what they will do....
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Gentlevin: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2017
Lordygram:
By the boldened, you mean NIGERIANS are backward..... sorry kid, it is you that has been morally, mentaly and socially bankrupt, that is backward.... What is wrong is wrong but its obvious that mental european slavery has eaten into your brain that you cant correct a young white child if they are behaving waywardly.....It is your type of person that eats the shits of whites just because you are afraid of them... Emanticipate yourself from mental slavery bro... and NIGERIANS are not backward..
well said bro....its only debased individuals that support nonsense.......
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by omoelerin1: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2017
j1mmy:

Let me educate you and as result you will understand the "education" I am talking about.
Nigerians have more university degrees than other black communities in the world, that education however is devoid of basic commonsense-education!

It is not suprising to find nigerian degree holders (including PHDs) who still believe in santa, juju, evil owls, flying witches, polygamy and circumcision! How many nigerian degree holders practice family planning when they know they cannot feed and cater for the children.

How many Nigerian degree holders can tell the difference between right and wrong? you have a country filled with degree holders who cannot wait to practice the same rubbish their 6th century ancestors did!

The level of educated-literacy and semi-literacy among Nigerians is alarming, majority of Nigerian educated people can be fooled by uneducated pastors into buying private jets. Majority of Nigerian degree holders believe the jobs they have came from the juju or from a god they have no evidence of.

Nigeria is actually listed as country that imports intelligence and expatriates to manage Nigerian-educated degree holders!

Go read the language and comments Nigerian degree holders use daily to disgrace the entire nation on internet, they are a reflection of Nigeria and what they do affects the entire country's reputation!

Most chinese secondary school kids are smarter than doctors and engineers in Nigeria!
rubbish.
The way you write shows you are an illiterate, self.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Ayatullah(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Eating of pig meat (pork) results in shameless behaviour. No doubt about that!
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by miketayo(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2017
Blackfyre:

Name them, and pictorial evidence of their representatives dressed to the UN assembly like that.

U aren't making sense.. UN rep r for countries not tribes. I had a friend in uni from Datoga tribe and there are so many tribes in Africa dressing like that u make it sound like it's odd
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Newboss:
These backward people have carried their nonsense overseas? undecided angry

I wonder what she will do when she sees 2 men kissing passionately. angry angry
Gay spotted.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2017
miketayo:

U aren't making sense.. UN rep r for countries not tribes. I had a friend in uni from Datoga tribe and there are so many tribes in Africa dressing like that u make it sound like it's odd

The tribes are in the country ba? I am now asking you to state tha tribes, how they go about their business within the vicinity dressed like that, their ministers dressed like that, governor or even local chairman dressed like that or if they dared take such dressing to the international stage.

Point is, you can't use how some tribes who i dare say are in the minority justify why a woman dressed shabbily isn't wrong or wasn't seen as uncivilzed back in the day. We are more enlightened than before.
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Daeylar:

You say have people have lost their conscience yet you with a conscience says someone shouldn't complain when the person hears of rape. The irony,

Isn't it IRONIC? The motherfücker ended his stupid post with "conscience", even though he has none. No human being with conscience would say trash to justify rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
your mindset is made in Biafra. See where ethnic bigotry has taken you to.
82 years ambassadorial nominee is your problem now. What has this your rubbish post got to do with the issue under discussion?
Nonsense.
omoale jati jati..Iran ki ran ni gbogbo family ehh ko ni ragba fun iran eh..Its so difficult for fooooolllls to admit obvious facts...Omo ti aje bi fun oloshi Ni ehh walahi..!!!! Me bigot?i curse ur entire life for that in as much as i would have loved to ignore u...U are so vague mentally that i pity your friends and girlfriends..Your family not..Cuz they are responsible for this social misfit of a nonentity brandishing itself about..Mtchewwwwwww shior spits on you!!!
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tahra:
Hypocrites everywhere.

Um how are they hypocrites?
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by omoelerin1: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
omoale jati jati..Iran ki ran ni gbogbo family ehh ko ni ragba fun iran eh..Its so difficult for fooooolllls to admit obvious facts...Omo ti aje bi fun oloshi Ni ehh walahi..!!!! Me bigot?i curse ur entire life for that in as much as i would have loved to ignore u...U are so vague mentally that i pity your friends and girlfriends..Your family not..Cuz they are responsible for this social misfit of a nonentity brandishing itself about..Mtchewwwwwww shior spits on you!!!
dindinrin
Re: "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street by awodivictor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Newboss:
These backward people have carried their nonsense overseas? undecided angry

I wonder what she will do when she sees 2 men kissing passionately. angry angry
Who is backwards? I think morally deranged people are backwards not a sane responsible mother with cherished values that differentiate men from monsters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.