Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. (806 Views)

House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) / House Assistant Needed. Lagos Island / Male House Help Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. by ladiaj: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
A Live-in Male House Assistant is needed to help with house chores.

Requirement - between 18 and 24yrs

Feeding & Accommodation will be provided, day offs and basic training will also be provided.

Your current location doesn't matter, whether Lagos based or not.

THIS VACANCY IS CLOSED

You will be required to provide the consent of a guardian before you will be accepted.

If you're reading this, share with a young person out there.

Please this is not a job for graduates.

Thanks.
Re: A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. by Chykeboss(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
check ur mail my friend is interested
Re: A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. by ladiaj: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Chykeboss:
check ur mail my friend is interested
Let the person call on phone, send an Sms or whatsapp message to the number - 08171885917
Re: A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. by Spylord48: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2017
ladiaj:

Let the person call on phone, send an Sms or whatsapp message to the number - 08171885917

please can I applying. I have nothing doing now and I need something to be keeping me busy. I won't mind relocating to any location please .
Re: A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. by ladiaj: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Spylord48:

please can I applying. I have nothing doing now and I need something to be keeping me busy. I won't mind relocating to any location please .
Please call on phone, send an Sms or whatsapp message to the number - 08171885917

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Who Else Have Been To Powerline Nuclear Resources Interview? / U-connect Is Recruiting Call Centre Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.