Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) (863 Views)

House Assistant Needed. Lagos Island / House Assistant Needed Urgently. / A Live-in Male House Assistant Is Needed To Help With House Chores. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by MrGoood: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2020
House maid needed in ikorodu lagos with free accommodation , you must be outside Lagos, Three hours daily break , Salary is 27 k and it’s certain you will be making what will sustain you daily but pls don’t take what doesn’t belong to you , if you re outside Lagos and willingly to come down to Lagos , Quote me with your number if you re willingly to work
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by muyico(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2020
0813 387 7196 I reside at Ibadan
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by Abaramanasseho(m): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2020
MrGoood:
House maid needed in ikorodu lagos with free accommodation , you must be outside Lagos, Three hours daily break , Salary is 27 k and it’s certain you will be making what will sustain you daily but pls don’t take what doesn’t belong to you , if you re outside Lagos and willingly to come down to Lagos , Quote me with your number if you re willingly to work
I am interested 07038675516
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by Abyus(m): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2020
why excluding lagos residents?

1 Like

Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by john8899: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
If I may ask ur what type of work will I be doing in that three hours daily outside lagos 08022428912
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by nhurhetee(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
MrGoood:
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by Rrchrd(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
MrGoood:
0701, ..., ..
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by juniormod: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
MrGoood:
I am interested.
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by omotosin11(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
I am interested.my phone number is 07068889264 and I reside in Edo state
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by PROFTOSIN68: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Am interested, stays at Sango ota. You can reach me via my WhatsApp line: 08145142717 or Email: proftosin68@gmail.com
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by PROFTOSIN68: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
MrGoood:

interested, stays at Sango ota. You can reach me via my WhatsApp line: 08145142717 or Email: proftosin68@gmail.com
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by Dammyzzeal: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2020
I stay in Ekiti State
I'm diligent, honest and trustworthy.
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by imperialistic(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Am interested 08140048887
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by abolajii979: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
am interested and my number is 08145372301
Re: House Assistant Needed In Ikorodu With Accommodation ( Man Only) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
MrGoood:
abuja 08150786225

(1) (Reply)

Contract Jobs Everywhere In Nigeria / Workers Urgently Needed / Deployment Of N-POWER Batch C1 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.