Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children (23992 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Sani Abacha With His Family At The Presidential Villa / 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Children of a kleptimaniac
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Tedassie(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2017
sinaj:
She is very cute like her dad.

no sure say this ones don use Legedis benz for their life b4 sad
weytin u expect?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by austin2all: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2017
abacha never stole a dime - vegetable

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Tedassie(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2017
andymofia:
boy o boy. I thought they are Moslems?
They're the "elite" ones na
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by hucienda: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2017
Appears there are two types of Islam.

One for the rich - as shown in these pictures.

the other One for the poor - the common one one sees around.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by xreal: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2017
after pictures nko?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by policy12: 8:21am On Oct 25, 2017
bettercreature:
I have realized that the best thing is to find a way to be successful on your own and forget this country.This country will never get there

Same thought here..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by romoruyi(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by talk2percy(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2017
At least unah papa dey more competent, more focused and more result oriented than the present whatever at the Villa.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2017
That Gumsu toooooo fine,see her lips and. She's dark and finest in Abacha family,even more beautiful than one very fair beautiful one that I don't think is one of Abacha's children. She reminds me of my little cousin that looks just like that.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2017
That Gumsu toooooo fine,see her lips and. She's dark and finest in Abacha family,even more beautiful than one very fair beautiful one that I don't think is one of Abacha's children. She reminds me of my little cousin that looks just like that. and also,Gumsu's beauty is not the type that fades like her very light skinned mother. I know what Gumsu will look like in old age,she will remain very beautiful. her type of beauty is just ageless.
what Abacha family proves is that it's always better to leave wealth for your children that good name. who good name help. these ones father no get any good name and the children dey enjoy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by correctguy101(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The person that spoilt Nigeria finish is no other than Buhari after is meaningless 1984 coup plot and he is doing far worse now ....Abacha grew the economy steady at 4 percent each and never slid the Naira but Buhari has never been known to grow anything in his life except hardship and bloodshed ...

God bless you brother.

Only children or the uninformed will hate Gen. Sani Abacha...

Buhari and Babangida caused so many problems Gen. Sani steadied. But Gen. Sani is notorious for being headstrong and he's a no nonsense Head of State.
He's an advocate of destroy the enemies ultimately.
I was in Lagos State when he died and people were jubilant as if Nigeria won the world cup undecided

He's harsh and has very strict policies but he's better than Buhari.

My uncle used to say, the West, the Pope even Kofi Annan were instrumental in his death but I still dey young then, wetin concern me and politics undecided
At least his policies made my uncle very rich...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2017
And FOLLOWERS OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE WOULD BE DECEIVING THEMSELVES IN LONG SMELLY HIJABS.......... angry
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by singua123(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
if you can have this babe and still cheat on her click like if you CNT go for share

1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by seunny4lif(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2017
bettercreature:
I have realized that the best thing is to find a way to be successful on your own and forget this country.This country will never get there
Correct man
I matter taya me oooooh
Nigerians never get joy from 1914
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Kollins12: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The person that spoilt Nigeria finish is no other than Buhari after is meaningless 1984 coup plot and he is doing far worse now ....Abacha grew the economy steady at 4 percent each and never slid the Naira but Buhari has never been known to grow anything in his life except hardship and bloodshed ...
God punish you for this lie of yours,may be you don't know ,Abacha was a serial killer and chronic sodomite that not only killed countless perceive opponents and right activist but killed Nigeria economy and polity. You are definitely not born then or may be too young to know all these,so stop spitting rubbish on what you know nothing about. May the soul of the Woman ass fucker general rest in the hottest pit of HELL
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by manikspears: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2017
madridguy:
Gallant Sanni Abacha.

Continue to rest in peace.

in hell grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Nedfed(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2017
madridguy:
Gallant Sanni Abacha.

Continue to rest in peace.
Can I hear you say peace or pieces?

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2017
gabito4luv:
And why isn't any of them wearing hijab. Seems Islam is better practiced in poverty. ������

so u no no, its only a poor one that wilk knack his head on the ground 20 times.

while in christiandom, they will preach about how tith and offering pave way for financial breakthrough
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by ACE1010: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
kuntash:
This one wey una dey bring Abacha family photos

is any of them contesting in 2019 ?

na so dem dey start o

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abacha, my main guy...........
With all dis foolish politrickcians around now, u cant jus help but to fall in love wt dat man....

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by dataking: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
sharia laws are made for the poor and / or illiterate Muslims,it doesn't apply to the rich grin

While the poor/illiterate ones are the extremist and radicals.they're the ones that get the almajari or quoranic education while the children of the rich travel to UK or Canada for their masters and marry at a normal/matured age

The poor Muslims are the ones marrying kids

The Islamic society is a very funny one.they indoctrinate the poor so they can be more entrenched in poverty and transfer their poverty to their children and generations

That's where the sharia law comes in

Similar to Nigerian law,the law was made by the rich to oppress and suppress the poor.the rich are above the law that's why deziani can steal so much and she's still walking free while a poor man will pickpocket of 500 naira and he Will be lynched but if he's lucky the police come on time,they'll dump him in jail and forget him there because he has nobody to stand surety for him or has anybody that can afford to bail him out

Nuisance, why do you think you wont find a poor man sleeping on the streets in Saudi Arabia, even in Libya under Ghadaffi. Its cause of Sharia. Sharia is even more protective of the poor than the rich. Stop spewing trash. Bigot
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2017
grin

The irritant is threatened because I have exposed their hypocrisy grin
dataking:

Nuisance, why do you think you wont find a poor man sleeping on the streets in Saudi Arabia, even in Libya under Ghadaffi. Its cause of Sharia. Sharia is even more protective of the poor than the rich. Stop spewing trash. Bigot

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker / 2023: General Abubakar Kicks Against Zoning, Defends 1999 Constitution / Wike’s Camp Plots For Mimiko To Replace Ayu, In Last Ditch Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.