Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' (26153 Views)

Maheeda: Divine Sam, My Daughter Not Pleased With My Raunchy Pictures & Videos / "My Daughter Has Finished My Instagram Career" - Maheeda Threatens To Delete IG / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by BloggersNG: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Nigerian Singer Turned Nude Expert Maheeda has poured loved words on her daughter as they went for shopping recently, she shared the photo above and cried out of how the daughter demands for expensive clothes, Which makes her to double her nudding hustle every month, According to her the whole going full and half nude everyday is to make sure her daughter wears good cloths.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/i-hustle-hard-just-to-buy-expensive.html

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by biacan(f): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Wow her daughter is so beautiful........nah small remain make she fine pass me

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Tension532: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Ashawo dey born
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by dyadeleye(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Thank God she is beautiful, she go soon reach that legal age to HUSTLE too...huh!
Nobody should quote me oooo, i get running stomach

25 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Misplaced priority. This is what you see when a woman is beautiful without brains. When you're done spoiling that your daughter, shift the baggage to a man whose bank account would be used for shopping only. Her mates are bragging of children's academic excellence, she's bragging of designers wears.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
Misplaced priority. This is what you see when a woman is beautiful without brains. When you're done spoiling that your daughter, shift the baggage to a man whose bank account would be used for shopping only. Her mates are bragging of children's academic excellence, she's bragging of designers wears.
There is nothing wrong in spoiling your child with good things if you have the money. Isnt that the reason why everyone is working hard, so their kids wnt lack anything?

If she doesnt provide for her child whose responsiblity is it

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Yeligray(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2017
Stop using your daughter as an excuse for your behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Fxmanager(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Instead of investing with us. Check our signature.
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2017
This girl cute gaaaan kiss kiss kiss

Na to marry fine man sure pass o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
So, but you are ugly, because beautiful ladies dont hype themselves... let people say you are beautiful and stop seeking attention in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
calm down lady,,,, She is only telling you, what she does in other to take care of her girl... How do you know that the girl is not bright academically? Do you know the school she attends? Are you her principal? Its normal for parents to buy expensive gifts and clothing for their children, there is nothing bad in it.. and need i remind you, that maheeda's husband is rich, so dont bother about the daughter..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by itspzpics(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2017
eeehn Eehn
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Slayer2: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:

Lmao.

Why you nor put your picture lets see for ourselves.

Nairalanders too like to decieve themselves

grin
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2017
sinaj:
There is nothing wrong in spoiling your child with good things if you have the money. Isnt that the reason why everyone is working hard, so their kids wnt lack anything?

If she doesnt provide for her child whose responsiblity is it
Lordygram:
calm down lady,,,, She is only telling you, what she does in other to take care of her girl... How do you know that the girl is not bright academically? Do you know the school she attends? Are you her principal? Its normal for parents to buy expensive gifts and clothing for their children, there is nothing bad in it.. and need i remind you, that maheeda's husband is rich, so dont bother about the daughter..
In quote, "If I go shopping with my daughter my credit card gets empty. I must go hustle the next month...she likes designers wears". What kind of a child are you breeding if you'd have to empty your credit card on material things just to please that child?. Mind you, I'm not saying she shouldn't buy her child clothes but giving kids the free will to always have whatever they want is bad, and it has negative effects on the child. She's doing the girl more future harm than good 'cause once she can't afford to give her these things this child would resort to all sort to possess them...prostitution inclusive 'cause she's used to the extravagant life style. Again, if she has to empty her account on her child and then go back to doing some morally deprived stuffs she calls hustle just to please her child then her priority is misplaced. She should flaunt her grades like Omotola does and I'll be very pleased with her, not some bullcrap.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
In quote, "If I go shopping with my daughter my credit card gets empty. I must go hustle the next month...she likes designers wears". What kind of a child are you breeding if you'd have to empty your credit card on material things just to please that child?. Mind you, I'm not saying she shouldn't buy her child clothes but giving kids the free will to always have whatever they want is bad, and it has negative effects on the child. She's doing the girl more future harm than good 'cause once she can't afford to give her these things this child would resort to all sort to possess them...prostitution inclusive 'cause she's used to the extravagant life style. Again, if she has to empty her account on her child and then go back to doing some morally deprived stuffs she calls hustle just to please her child then her priority is misplaced. She should flaunt her grades like Omotola does and I'll be very pleased with her, not some bullcrap.

cool, i get your point.

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Kingsley1000(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2017
market must sell
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2017
The daughter looks edible sef
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by kay29000(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmm. So Maheeda gave birth to this beauty? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Really nice jacket.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by talk2percy(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Very beautiful girl...hope she doesn't join the family business soon

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2017
biacan:
show ya self nah..
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by yankeedude(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Rubbish. Is there no legacy you can leave behind for that daughter of yours? Daughters of Jezebel
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Pavore9: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
And she excuses that as good parenting?
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by maberry(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder the kind of Hustle Hard she is talking about here

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
Mad woman with misplaced priorties. You better teach ur daughter how to whoreee safely before she learnt it the hard way.. Since education is not part of ur agenda for ur daughter
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Greatmind23: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2017
is hustle collecting akamu from young six and bnaira after they spoil one aafin life who dey find true love
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by mccoy47(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2017
She didn't even say beautiful but expensive? undecided
So if a used piece of crap where to be sold for a $100k she would buy it for the price!
Some ppls reasoning shaa
Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Benita27:
I don't think it's your place to tell her how to raise her child.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda: "All My Hustle Is To Buy Expensive Clothes For My Daughter'' by Divay22(f): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2017
This big girl 17 soon shocked shocked shocked shocked

Regina Daniels try then grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC / DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.