Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) (733 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by BigB11(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
Contesting for a presidential position in any nation in Africa is very simple. Once you have the following advantages on your side, sky is the limit. Nairalander can cry till the moon shines it will not matter.

And these are the avantages:
1. The complete support of the current adminstration/ president.
2. The full support of the USA.
3. The priceless support of the UK
4. The 1000 percent support of Big B1.

Please make sure your vote count.
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2010
Big B1:

Contesting for a presidential position in any nation in Africa is very simple. Once you have the following advantages on your side, sky is the limit. Nairalander can cry till the moon shines it will not matter.

The last time I checked those two in bold amount to zero votes in Nigerian election. So I have no clue why you people think that matters.
You don't even want to include full suport of Nigerian people which is what actually matters because you know you don't have it.
You guys (IBB supporters) need some education
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
Since the return of Nigeria to multi-party democracy in 1999. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) has been associated with every Presidential elections there is. His fans have always cited his assetion that he was stepping aside when he left power as promise to his eventual and divine return someday. But with every Presidential election that passes the chicken hearted General always chickens out.

1999 - He told us after Northern Military control of Government for so long he will wait for a Southerner to go first

2003 - He told us they wanted OBJ to finish his 8years

2007 - He told us he was stepping down for his younger brother Yar'adua as he could not contest against him

2011 - After admitting that 69/70 is too old for office he is now fantasizing about eating the remains of his so-called younger brother.

They have given every excuse in the book and I almost can't fantom what excuse they will come up with on the eve of the next election.

But my question is . . . . . when will the coward General and his blind supporters come to the realisation that he is simply un-electable in any democracy in anywhere in the world. The latest gist now is that he is waiting to see if there will be concensus support before he will take part in elections. You can see the coupist tendencies still in the man, why concensus? why is he scared of testing his popularity at the polls? if we have a concensus candidate before elections then why have elections at all?

Who will tell Babangida that a man with his records is simply unelectable in any country ?
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by blacksta(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
Big B1:

. The priceless support of the UK

What a dumb a ss   - i never knew Americans and the English voted in Nigerian elections - Your day of reckoning is fast approaching
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by oderemo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
What a dumb a ss - i never know Americans and the English voted in Nigerian elections - Your day of reckoning is coming
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by forpeace: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
ibb can never return to villa . .never
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by Shoot2Kill: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
Big B1:

Whoever you are ,i have been warning you but you fail to take me serious. Tell your boss to remain on his hill behind his Israeli security guards because i have already paid for his assassination. His son’s life is also paid for. He will make one wrong move soon and my men will get him. I promise you this. It may sound like a harmless threat to you, but wait and see what happens. If he is going to campaign around the country he will be vulnerable and he will be added to my list of successful assassinations. The shin-bet won’t save this time. The same goes for obasanjo. Their time is up.
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by asha80(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

Whoever you are ,i have been warning you but you fail to take me serious. Tell your boss to remain on his hill behind his Israeli security guards because i have already paid for his assassination. His son’s life is also paid for. He will make one wrong move soon and my men will get him. I promise you this. It may sound like a harmless threat to you, but wait and see what happens. If he is going to campaign around the country he will be vulnerable and he will be added to my list of successful assassinations. The shin-bet won’t save this time. The same goes for obasanjo. Their time is up.

ha grin
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by BigB11(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2010
I do not know what you folks will gain from all this unnecessary abuse. I have clearly stated why I think IBB is a better man for the job and why the man will also win the next election.
Instead of being disrespectful and cry-babbies, the least you guys could do is to quickly discover why you're so scared and also state why IBB will not carry the crown in 2011.
I honestly don't feel that there is any reason for name calling.Only coward and fruitloops throw sucker punch.

But never the less, one thing is very certain, whether we like it or not the real dumb as s will be identified in few months; just make sure your vote count; just don't make baseless noise far away from home as usual and think magic will happen.
Re: The Return Of The Dragon (called Ibb) by Jakumo(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2010
Big Bee, I regret to inform you that the Mobilization Fee you promised me earlier has not arrived in my bank account as yet, and that is the ONLY modality so far preventing me from lending my FULL support to the return of former Nigerian military dictator and treasury looter extraordinaire Babangida to his rightful place as the GOD OF NIGERIA who will rule unchallenged for the next ten thousand years.

Please authorize the issuance of this small fee because I am actually starting to experience HUNGER, which is a new but very unpleasant sensation to me, and one which must not continue for much longer.

In other words, and to cut a long story short, wettin you chop remain this evening ?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Ministers? / 23 Bakeries Fail Hygiene Test In Aba / INEC Chairman, Prof Maurice Iwu On Disengagement Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.