Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... (8593 Views)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by FSToje(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nigerians...will u support the return of Barth Nnaji as Power Minister...
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Ganys: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
As Bart Nnaji resigned as Minister, Na So Power supply resign for my area since then ooooh.
Now waiting to Buy Urine Powered Generator from Nigerian Inventor....At least, Urine no dey scarce like fuel undecided

15 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by lwise(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes I wiil

1 Like

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Itoroetti(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Y wont i suport him cuming bk?
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Didn't the guy resign because he was involved in some malpractices? - and is he the only qualified person for a ministerial post in a country of more than 150 million people? So much for Nigerian intelligentsia and academics smh...

You lot deserve the type of leaders you get... Perhaps, the assertion about the IQ of 69 has an element of truth to it... undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by manny4life(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
YES I WILL.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Iaz93: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
GodforBid...nobody should hold that post...

1 Like

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by RedLight1: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
May be
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
he don resign why is he coming back? undecided sad
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Agbesky: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
why was he sacked in the first place?...i will advise him not to work under GEJ administration again...or he will be rubbished more....let him give his best to his investments and his family

1 Like

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by gbogboti: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Going by what PHCN has recently turned to, I think I will. Believing that he must have learnt some good lessons cutting corners. Power in my area has gone tooooooooooo bad. Honestly.
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
shymexx: Didn't the guy resign because he was involved in some malpractices? - and is he the only qualified person for a ministerial post in a country of more than 150 million people? So much for Nigerian intelligentsia and academics smh...

You lot deserve the type of leaders you get... Perhaps, the assertion about the IQ of 69 has an element of truth to it... undecided undecided
why do you always do this? you use every opportunity you get in this forum to condemn nigeria and nigerians. the OP just asked a simple question. you either say yes or no with/without reasons. why must you insult nigerians because of that? besides you are not in the country so you dont know firsthand what we see here daily. if the majority like him to come back them it is none of your business since you live in the diaspora.
@ topic, Yes. i've met him once and i think with him at the helm of our power ministry, we'll see measureable progress.

28 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by ngooka: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes, government should do that fast. The ministry has collapse since his resignation
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
+'ll prefer either a bird or a mammal! BAT is neither. Sorry was it barth u meant? Ouch! I'm feeling wacking @d mention of dat name!
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Indifferent!

Wharefa mehn!
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by ask4double(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
It a 1000X1000 YES FOR ME.....
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by floridam(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
O yes I will.
This is the only minister who has tried so much in that ministry, others came, saw and left without any impact.
Welcome nnaji

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
shymexx: Didn't the guy resign because he was involved in some malpractices? - and is he the only qualified person for a ministerial post in a country of more than 150 million people? So much for Nigerian intelligentsia and academics smh...

Wot is ur problem man? There is too much of negative energy in ur system. Use soap n water and cool off abeg!!! U think u r a smart a*s huh? Punk!!!

12 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2012

I doubt if you are doing anything legit in the UK. You sleep on this 'Nigerian' forum and insult Nigeria and Nigerians always. Whiteman's trash carrier.

23 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by okosodo: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Very yesfull
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
for the pasr 1month now there has been no power supply to my area! it was not this bad b4, please, if the return of Barth will improve thngs, Iam n support.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by dancewith: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
OBJ spotted this guy and together they started a revolution in the power sector that GEJ is attempting to strike down. I fear for the future of our children if we fail to grab this opportunity to reform our power sector
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by DANILSA(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
1000 TIMES OVER
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by younglad007(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
yes ,but e no make sense
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by solomonkane(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
No
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by obicentlis: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
But the cabals wouldn't allow that. He will spoil their show. I don't wanna believe that Nigeria was predestined to fail hence I will call for his comeback at least He has one answer to the numerous problems.
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes.........with immediate effect. He made us to actually know there can be power for a week without failure even when it's raining!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Billyonaire: I doubt if you are doing anything legit in the UK. You sleep on this 'Nigerian' forum and insult Nigeria and Nigerians always. Whiteman's trash carrier.

Bwahahahaha

At least, I'm not claiming to be a billionaire, you piece of shyte...

At the end of the day, this is the WWW, and I'm free to post anywhere I feel like posting... I bet the yanks on this forum as well aren't doing anything legit in your deluded mind, dolt...Why are you pricks so sensitive? Freaking fake Nigerian big man...

I'm getting paid right now as I'm typing to you while you stay hyping your e-billions...Go suck ya mum, wasteman! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by remzytimer: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Never! Never!!
Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by andyzoga: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
A Yes from me. I just notice dat some Nigerians won't allow d right pple to solve Nigeria's problems get there.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support The Return Of Barth Nnaji As Power Minister... by TippyTop(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2012

Talk about IQ of 69,your writing pattern indicates thought patterns indicative of a retarded jobless Nigerian living in some derelict council flat on the outskirts of London. You're a disgrace to us Nigerians living in the UK.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alao Akala, Former Oyo State Gov Defects To APC? / The True Story On PDP Deji Adeyanju And APC Segun Dada Bust Off / Saraki Hosts Delegation From Czech Republic In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.