Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" (26402 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by homesteady(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Palaver:
All these rants doesnt change or alter the eternal truth: You are a PIG and have the brain of a FISH. I'm sure you're the goat the idiot was refering to. You both belong in the Zoo.

You are surely keeping to the meaning of your name, too much talk with no sense. I must have overestimated your mental capacity, you can't even engage in a meaningful discuss!
Others that replied to my post suggested that gatemen been on such social platforms is not a misnomer, which I refuted by breaking down their salaries and indicating that such luxury shouldn't be for people with their pocket size.
Now run along.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by jashar(f): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:

So you earn a maximum of 15k per month and you spend at least 2k out of the money on data alone? Does that sound wise? What about savings? If he spends 1k per month, that would be quite reasonable, then you save that extra 1k. I know 1k would not sustain an Instagram and snapchat and Facebook lifestyle for a month, heck, I use 1K per week for data and I don't even do snapchat that much.

Calm down and analyse it, you'd see that a gate man shouldn't be doing all these, except he doesn't really have a sense of purpose.

I use 1k for subscription in a month and I download movies sef...

GLO

1k for 3.2gb
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by jashar(f): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:

So you earn a maximum of 15k per month and you spend at least 2k out of the money on data alone? Does that sound wise? What about savings? If he spends 1k per month, that would be quite reasonable, then you save that extra 1k. I know 1k would not sustain an Instagram and snapchat and Facebook lifestyle for a month, heck, I use 1K per week for data and I don't even do snapchat that much.

Calm down and analyse it, you'd see that a gate man shouldn't be doing all these, except he doesn't really have a sense of purpose.

'Sides, purpose in life varies...cuz one is constantly on social media don't mean one is wasting money. Ask Omojuwa....

GLO

1k for 3.2gb
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by Palaver: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:

You are surely keeping to the meaning of your name, too much talk with no sense. I must have overestimated your mental capacity, you can't even engage in a meaningful discuss!
Others that replied to my post suggested that gatemen been on such social platforms is not a misnomer, which I refuted by breaking down their salaries and indicating that such luxury shouldn't be for people with their pocket size.
Now run along.
go and narrate that story to the elders in your village. Vamoose
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by homesteady(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Palaver:
go and narrate that story to the elders in your village. Vamoose

Let me reiterate what I said earlier -

I hope you are sterile, because this world wouldn't be able to accommodate both you and your offspring at the same time. The level of stupidity would be too enormous for it to handle.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by Palaver: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:

Let me reiterate what I said earlier -

I hope you are sterile, because this world wouldn't be able to accommodate both you and your offspring at the same time. The level of stupidity would be too enormous for it to handle.
tell that to your dad who failed to train you.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by homesteady(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
jashar:

'Sides, purpose in life varies...cuz one is constantly on social media don't mean one is wasting money. Ask Omojuwa....

GLO

1k for 3.2gb

The usual narrative has always been that data zaps faster than speed of light! There has been numerous threads asking people on how much they spend on data in a month, and you'd see people quoting astronomical figures. So you saying you spend only 1k per month is highly doubtful.
It is also popular knowledge that Snapchat and Instagram are the biggest suckers of data.

You using Glo explains everything better, you have slow network, I'm sure you download the supposed movies for hours.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by homesteady(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Palaver:
tell that to your dad who failed to train you.

Your promiscuous father probably contracted some STDs from the numerous whores he fvcks around, which caused some palaver in his scrotum and made the sperm cells in it run into delirium. Unfortunately for Planet Earth, that was the same period he decided to smash your syphilis induced imbecilic mother. And you were conceived. Cursed be that day.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by Palaver: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:

Your promiscuous father probably contracted some STDs from the numerous whores he fvcks around, which caused some palaver in his scrotum and made the sperm cells in it run into delirium. Unfortunately for Planet Earth, that was the same period he decided to smash your syphilis induced imbecilic mother. And you were conceived. Cursed be that day.
nice poem. Now go and recite it your whorish mother and wretched father. A product like u is what we get when a lunatic mates with another lunatic. Your parents are mad, that is exactly why you inherited the madness. A N10 condom will have saved the world the stress of a mistake like you. Dirty pig.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by homesteady(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Palaver:
nice poem. Now go and recite it your whorish mother and wretched father. A product like u is what we get when a lunatic mates with another lunatic. Your parents are mad, that is exactly why you inherited the madness. A N10 condom will have saved the world the stress of a mistake like you. Dirty pig.

I should have known better than engage an amateur! grin
You just ended up repeating everything I said to you, but in different words. When you get creative enough, you can Holla back. I can't be arsed doing this.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by Palaver: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:

I should have known better than engage an amateur! grin
You just ended up repeating everything I said to you, but in different words. When you get creative enough, you can Holla back. I can't be arsed doing this.
e ri oponu
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by jashar(f): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
homesteady:

The usual narrative has always been that data zaps faster than speed of light! There has been numerous threads asking people on how much they spend on data in a month, and you'd see people quoting astronomical figures. So you saying you spend only 1k per month is highly doubtful.
It is also popular knowledge that Snapchat and Instagram are the biggest suckers of data.

You using Glo explains everything better, you have slow network, I'm sure you download the supposed movies for hours.
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by Consray(f): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2017
All this because of attention! finally attention has fall on her
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by habsydiamond(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
no wonder she look like baby onike. yeye fowl
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by ROZZAYY(f): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
lordhugo:
Common sense NO common
u still dey shocked
Re: Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat" by lordhugo(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2017
ROZZAYY:
u still dey shocked

Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London / Morning Fresh Appoints Tolani Tayo-Osikoya as Brand Ambassador / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.