Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) (26403 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym After Eating Too Much Eba (Photos, Video) / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by lordkit400: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-2i01Lf9l4tY/V4U_Gd4_TbI/AAAAAAAC-wo/OD_fMimsK60KL_GCLy5FQHXmKDdcrePKACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

It appears Tonto Dikeh is going back to make sweet music .The actress who was formerly signed to Dbanj's DB record label was at the studio with Jaywon..

"Something is coming, wait for it.

"He wrote.Tonto Dikeh put her music on hold after meeting her new husband and having a baby boy..

Her former record label boss, Dbanj admitted he hadn't seen her since she got married.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/photos-back-to-making-music-tonto-dikeh-hits-the-studio-with-jaywon/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by lordkit400: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by JoelXclusive: 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
so na virtual DJ toto dike dey use make beats/record..

she no see fl studio or cubase or logic pro

In other news

IPhone 7 is coming out in September...whi
ch means iPhone 6 is going to be cheap....And will result in the fall of price of iPhone 5
So that I will be able to afford iPhone 4s

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
[size=14pt]Tonto dikeh ahhh...

Lemme wait for FP

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by David25(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Her music makes my ear bleed!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by santos876(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Waitin for her noise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Category1: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its so disheartening that Tonto dike spent a lot of account registration form of this message is not the way of this message to is not be in magnify msg of funtilo despite being continga muspla of a cureer Dodds wrote that actors wierd music of course in scy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by brunofarad(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok

Let's wait for her next track grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
She is welcome back.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
So now that she's not getting high, will she sing "oh I wanna breastfeed". Lol.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by hahn(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
ANd it's already on FP undecided

Tonto Dike works like magic on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by abike12(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
She needs a better bra tbh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
David25:

ha ha ha ja ja oiaksxnhsoiklakjiq bdhn.. I don laff tire cheesygrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmmm She wan go sing another rubbish abi. Issokay kwontinu.. SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by yunglivochi(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
gud 4 her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by juliusocean(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
nairaland and error 502

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by drnairalov: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
sombody say hiii embarassed embarassed if u see me driving by i just want hear u say hiii hiii.

another rubbish lyrics incoming
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by NEHLIVE: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
S
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by NEHLIVE: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good for Jaywon's publicity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Diamonddris(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Joke of the day.

Two friends were walking home and a lady happened to be blowing a kiss to one of them from the window of a storey building.
Their conversation went as follows:

1st friend: Omo e b lyk say na me dat babe dey blow kiss

2nd friend: Guy leave dat one jare, no mind am
(then d lady signaled to him to come)

1st friend: Omo d babe dey kal me sha

2nd frnd: Ogbeni, no go

1st frnd: Y u go tell me make I knw go. Fyn babe lyk dat dey kal me, u say make I no go

2nd frnd: Guy abeg no go, no go(feeling pity)

(The friend ignored him and went over to d lady, she went to meet him nd dey both went upstairs. Suddenly as dey were abt to have fun, dey heard a car honking)

Ladysadon opening d window) ha! Dats my husband

1st frnd: Yeh! Mo gbe

Lady: Dnt worry, jst pretend lyk u re d laundry man nd iron these cloths (pointing at a heap of cloths)
(dis guy spent d whole day ironing clothes cos d husband Neva left ome dat day again.
The next day he went over to his friend's place)

1st friend: Omo, shey u knw say na cloth I iron thru out yesterday

2nd friend: Shebi I tell u make u no go. All dat cloth wey u iron so, na me WASH AM.
1st friend: WHAT!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by caesaraba(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
David25:

Lol!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Another crap is coming
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by soleexx(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tontolet

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Pascal181: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wetin she wan sing wey we never hear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Justviktoh(f): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
MY WIFE HAS BEEN BEATING AND INSULTING ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?

In one of the weird cases of the day, a Nigerian man has lamented to Joro Olumofin on how his 3 years marriage has led to incidents of physical abuses on him by his wife.Most cases in the Nigerian setting are the other way round but in this one, the man is the victim.This has led to suspicions of diabolism by the core Nigerians who feel a man should be in charge.Read the story below:click Here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by lonelydora: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is it that they no longer call her for movies?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by OnWebTech: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Movies no do am again...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok.
Waiting to listen to it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by olalee: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
do you want to distribute your music digitlly, contact Souljar Mind for more music business and networking https://www.facebook.com/MRODUNDAYSSLEE/photos/a.1702896269938577.1073741827.1660673960827475/1834528140108722/?type=3

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by gbaskiboy: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
So
Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]Tonto dikeh ahhh...

Lemme wait for FP

[/size]

I reject it for her

Ur meme is exactly d way nl guys do to girls bunch of evil heartless demonic men

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Hits The Studio With Jaywon (photos) by vital94(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Acting is her talent,she sings rubbish.nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Is Against Calling Ladies "Bitches" / Photos Of Ini Edo Working Out / Yvonne Nwosu: "If Your Gateman Follows You On Snapchat, Sack the Goat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.