Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (45719 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by mexxmoney: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Everytime I see a pic of Yak..

♤ I remember that World Cup miss sad , So unbelievable gringrin ...just like 4-5 yards out grin

Even after all this years, I still react with shock and disbelief anytime I see a pic or video of that horrible miss

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Adebowalay(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
He was been trailed by Satan himself before d match
.lol

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is Ayegbeni gradually finding way to retire to boxing...or what is he doing with a practice gloff

I think he should come back home or go to china if he's tired of real soccer...
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ I remember that World Cup miss sad , So unbelievable gringrin ...just like 4-5 yards out grin
that miss denied him a move to west ham and saw his career decremate...yakubu oko Ferdinand

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤i swear grin

♤ Even handicapped person wey get stroke untop go still score that goal grin

hahahahahahahahaha

lmao

bros see as you just sit down day destroy person sibling

chai
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

But the guy enjoys associating himself with Nigeria too. He even has the map of Nigeria tattooed on his arm.
just in case amalgamation occurs in the future he will use that one as evidence that he is Nigerian so we cucuma accept him
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Razzaq007:
I can't forget this... but wait oh, since 2010 has anyone sported him anywhere in 9ja?

how e wan tek cum naija, e wan die?
bros! u tink sey we don forget wetin e cos us?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

lol like seriously me too..

And the idiot was even smiling after miss

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaleoPearls:
June 12th 2010. The day this same Yakubu missed an empty net goal against Argentina.

That miss still hurts...
Na s Korea Bros

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
I hope yakubu will not switch to boxing? That his muscle is getting bigger ooo

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by fvckme(f): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Anytime I see this Yakubu Guy..
I get so Angry for how he missed that empty Goal post Goal

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by afroditte(f): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

I tell you! And the guy always smiles one stupid smile after losing the ball. Very unserious guy.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Kzealz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Do mean yakubu the MISSER?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by omoboy08(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
You guys shouldn't kill Yak with abuse today, is just at #8 in the world top 10 missed goals. The likes of Neymar, Torres and popular CR7 dey the list sef
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
id911:

Even my great grand muma fit score that goal

Is she still alive?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Each time I see a replay of that move I keep telling myself this time he will score.

How he manage to miss that goal is a skill in itself.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by achimendy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
legendary Joshua and flop yakubu.....
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by jbnm: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

what are you saying....that guy was actually face to face with the net, no defender, no goalkeeper, just him and the post....and he threw the ball away....i nearly broke my T.V that day. angry

d most annoying thing is d way he keep smiling after missing all those chances.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by AbbeyLawrence(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
kissNigeria should recall this guy for world cup ...I believe in second chance

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by isan(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
was that missed chance the greatest in history of world cup?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by onadana: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

what are you saying....that guy was actually face to face with the net, no defender, no goalkeeper, just him and the post....and he threw the ball away....i nearly broke my T.V that day. angry

You nearly. I broke my TV...and chased every body out of my sitting room with a cutlass. It was unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by onadana: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

You nearly. I broke my TV...and chased every body out of my sitting.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
6 6' is no joke bra
HsLBroker:
AJ is really tall
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by ozimec(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Hahahhaha....it was almost impossible not to score from the angle he was. Still wondering how he missed that.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by undefeateds: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Mr man,stop showing d bad sides of aiyegbeni, it is not easy to score from such position under tension,and he already have his good records with Nigeria, so make ur own sir
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by samsam2019: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

there is no great striker who hasn't missed chances like that in their career.

Get over the nonsense . It's be coming stale

Yak was a great striker in his pomp
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by samsam2019: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
id911:

Even my great grand muma fit score that goal
that's why he's multimillionaire well paid goal poacher and your nana is .......well your nana
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

SADLY that was the day i stopped watching any match that has anytin to do with Nigeria
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Seapon(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

Why criticism what you are saying is rubbish what of Torres who missed the same chance against Man Utd
come and beat me am in my house
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by buchi4us(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

unbelievable can't be erased,wonder how u still got that on ur archives
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by LemonBoy1: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

The thing with human beings is that its ONLY the mistakes that a remembered....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) / Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) / Meet Anthony Joshua's Lookalike (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.