Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) (727 Views)

EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2017
Notorious owl “hired” to attack the parents of a Nigerian lady, meets its Waterloo. check the photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/notorious-owl-hired-to-attack-parents.html

1 Share

Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
thank God for saving them. this is a witch craft attack.
Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc OAMJ4
Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by uzoormah(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2017
This is what happens when ur villagers have free mb

1 Like

Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone died in your village this morning?
Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sexy20:
Has anyone died in your village this morning?
what a question if i must ask. well witch craft people do make used of "owl" to cause destruction in people's lives. read your bible well i know what witch craft mean.
Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
what a question if i must ask. well witch craft people do make used of "owl" to cause destruction in people's lives. read your bible well i know what witch craft mean.

I wish I can understand what the hell you are trying to say here! What's your stand

In one word, CONFUSED
Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sexy20:

I wish I can understand what the hell you are trying to say here! What's your stand

In one word, CONFUSED
don't be confuse here ok. you aren't a kid.at least you are make use of google and make some research on it. read your bible well on it. witch craft and wizards are real. infact it takes the HOYGHOST FIRE to stop them from penetrating in human lives.
Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Johnnyessence:
don't be confuse here ok. you aren't a kid.at least you are make use of google and make some research on it. read your bible well on it. witch craft and wizards are real. infact it takes the HOYGHOST FIRE to stop them from penetrating in human lives.
Am not confused but you! Read your statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Owl “hired” To Attack The Parents Of A Lady,meets Its Waterloo(photos) by mariamadenle(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
OP please how do you know the Owl was sent to. kill? please no take offense...just want to know because I see many of them here, just to know how to identify good from bad

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Notorious Robbers Who Dress In Suit To Rob Nabbed In Lagos State / Man Brutalizes His Fiancée Few Weeks After Proposing To Her (graphic Photos) / 15-year-old Pupil Raped Several Times By Teacher Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.