Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme (6738 Views)

EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan / EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by TheLoanGuy: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2021
See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6331257/wales-kingdom-capital-ponzi-scheme

The Lagos Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arrested a couple for allegedly defrauding unsuspecting victims in a N935m Ponzi scheme.

The suspects, Emmanuel and Victoria Jaiyeoba, who were arrested at their residence in Ibadan, Oyo State, are parents to Adewale Daniel, Marketing Director, Wales Kingdom Capital Limited.

The suspects, in complicity with their son, who is still at large, operate a Ponzi scheme in the guise of forex trading to defraud their unsuspecting victims.

Investigation revealed that Emmanuel, who is a Director in Wales Kingdom Capital, operates five bank accounts and had received a sum of N18, 397, 913. 67 before his arrest.

Further investigation also showed that the second suspect, Victoria, operates six bank accounts through which she received fraudulent transactions to the tune of N916, 607, 715. 48.

The suspects will soon be charged to court.

Media & Publicity

30 June, 2021

Source: https://www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/6916-efcc-arrests-couple-over-alleged-n935m-ponzi-scheme-in-lagos

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by chatinent: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2021
The father seems proud of his son.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by TheLoanGuy: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2021
chatinent:
The father seems proud of his son.
Exactly.

The guy has gone into hiding and investors haven't been able to find him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by shopnimini: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2021
For 935m they should arrest even their extended families grin

15 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by geesilver(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2021
I don't think the guy will show up. Some people are naturally wicked he could be one..... Japa to unknown destination. By now maybe he is somewhere outside the shore of this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Icarus99(f): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2021
If I hear say he show face
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by imagrg(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2021
The youths have become so greedy and materialistic that they can do anything for MONEY.
Get FREE MONEY now via the 10,000 FREE love coin giveaway for early Adopters now and cash out big soon before it is too late oh. See my sigy below this my comment now oh!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by slawormiir: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...

Iceyjayz:
But honestly I blame gullible Nigerians for this, some Nigerians are very gullible and greedy for my liking
Exactly
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by BigSarah(f): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Is this fair? Doesn't look right to me
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Legendaryy: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Is this fair? Doesn't look right to me
I felt so too at first, but if you know the number of people this guy has ruined. Students depressed, people that can't visit their home or talk to their family.

The amount stated here doesn't do justice o. The money he scammed people of is into billions of Naira, because he had many affiliates that had as much as 400 million upwards with him from people that registered under them, not to now talk of direct investments under his company.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2021
This people go win case for court the evidence is clear, money no show for their body

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Only in Nigeria where a criminal's relatives are arrested in their place. I've never seen this happen anywhere if the relatives are not complicit in the crime.

Na wa.
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Umaruxoxo(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
grin

When you tell them say business no dey this country again, dem go dey make noise. Business still dey but very few.

What business gives 10% monthly returns talkless 30% ?
lol.e plenty ooo except u don't know Ur way boss
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by yesloaded: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Umaruxoxo:
lol.e plenty ooo except u don't know Ur way boss

That's just it

We have lots of business that can give up to 10% ROI but are people ready to do it?

If you ask someone to go and be frying akara now, Dem go tell you sey na nonsense person dey talk but with proper management and packaging, someone will definitely makes more than 10% ROI frying akara

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Iceyjayz: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2021
shopnimini:
For 935m they should arrest even their extended families grin
But honestly I blame gullible Nigerians for this, some Nigerians are very gullible and greedy for my liking

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Onlykwaffy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
The Papa no even send una
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Blackfire(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na the papa send the boy message to dupe people..

Check him face and posture
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by tutudesz: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerians love Ponzi Scheme too much undecided how can someone promise you 60% profit on investment in 1-3 month

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by temitope27(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wetin concern parents
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by tutudesz: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
temitope27:
Wetin concern parents
Money went through their accounts
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by jabolo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Only in Nigeria where a criminal's relatives are arrested in their place. I've never seen this happen anywhere if the relatives are not complicit in the crime.

Na wa.

Nigeria has signed up to the "Doctrine of Joint Enterprise". If you allow your bank account to process huge volumes of cash from a ponzi scheme, you are complicit.

Listen carefully ... if you receive referral fees for geting someone to join a fraudulent scheme, you are complicit if they come after you and your assets.

So, MBA Forex for example - if you know anyone connected to that scheme that convinced you to invest, or promoted it to your detriment (some even on Nairaland), go after them with EFCC. Forget Maxwell Odum for now, his own watery beans is just being soaked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by shopnimini: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:

Some? You must mean A LOT grin
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Iceyjayz: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
shopnimini:

Some? You must mean A LOT grin
Anyway you put it grin
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Mayour11(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Anndju(m): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Diz is so wrong..
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by lereinter(m): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2021
The way people fall for this schemes amuse me

You have your hard earned money and you don't know what to do with it

Can't you invest it back in the work that gave you the money or just use it to buy land and resell

Well maybe serious voodoo is involved
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2021
This stupid practice of arresting family members of criminal suspects when the suspects go underground seems to be the norm in this shithole. And the most annoying part is that is that Nigerians don't see anything wrong with it (probably until it happens to them). This really speaks about the gross incompetence of those clowns called the Nigerian police.
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2021
imagrg:
The youths have become so greedy and materialistic that they can do anything for MONEY.
Get FREE MONEY now via the 10,000 FREE love coin giveaway for early Adopters now and cash out big soon before it is too late oh. See my sigy below this my comment now oh!

While the elders are pious monks who are great role models for upright living. As exemplified by those braindead mutts in government.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2021
The don leave hin Papa and mama behind to enjoy life. embarassed
Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by traihit: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:

Na wa.

Read the storyline and see the complicity of the parents in the committed crime. They were part of the crime and their son was the CEO.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades The Parents Of The Owner Of WKC Forex Ponzi Scheme by traihit: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

While the elders are pious monks who are great role models for upright living. As exemplified by those braindead mutts in government.

He's forgotten that the bad value system of a large majority of elders in Nigeria is what makes this country a terrible place to live on all fronts. They heightened corruption, nepotism, robbery and all sort of financial crimes and the youths are just inheriting the same from them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography Of James Nwafor: The Controversial SARS Commander / They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS / Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.