Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Who Rich Pass 2face Or Dbanj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Rich Pass 2face Or Dbanj (5986 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rich Pass 2face Or Dbanj by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think dbanj is richer because tuface has been busy spending all his dough on abortion and unwanted children. wait o! but the no dey use raincoat sef ?
Re: Who Rich Pass 2face Or Dbanj by FFA: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2009
TU BABA ANY DAY,
Re: Who Rich Pass 2face Or Dbanj by eddy89(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
Who cares who is richer whether Tuface or D'banj afterall they are all singing rubbish.
Re: Who Rich Pass 2face Or Dbanj by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 10, 2011
Okay, maybe tuface desn't like showing off but from what dbanj's camp want us to believe i think i'll give it to him on who has more cash to spend. Not with this Mr endowed thing going on or maybe dbanj understands the word showbiz better.
Re: Who Rich Pass 2face Or Dbanj by WackyJ1(m): 4:19am On Feb 10, 2011
eminemkayc:

BOTH TUFACE AND D'BANJ ARE COMPLETELY bleeped UP, I SWEAR, AM NOT KIDDING HERE grin . FIRST OF ALL, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DELIVER IN THEIR LYRICAL CONTENT EXCEPT SINGING ABOUT WOMEN. FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, MUSIC OUGHT TO BE ABOUT CREATIVITY COMBINED WITH MUSICAL MELODY THEN FUSSED WITH RHYMES. PLS LISTEN TO EMINEM'S SONGS PROBABLY "WHEN AM GONE" ,"YELLOW BRICK ROAD", STAN AND A HOST OF OTHERS, YOULL SEE HE HAS A THEME HE TRIES TO PUT ACROSS. MOST OF THESE NIGERIAN ENTERTAINERS ARE WACK. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE RELEASING MY REVOLVER'S BULLET AT THESE BUNCH OF FRAUDSTERS. DONT GET ME WRONG, THEIR BEATS COULD BE COOL THATS Y WE DANCE TO THEM BUT,,, HABA WHAT ARE THESE FOOLS SAYING? angry angry angry ??
Emad:

Dbanj sings on nothing but the different parts of teh female anatomy
Tubaba,,,,, wellllllll sings nothing that makes sense the only song on his last album that makes sense is " if love is a crime "
since the African Queen Saga he has gone from one disappointement to another.

both of them are chicken brained.

D-Explorer:

Both of them DON'T HAVE CREATIVE CONTENT , But they sell. That's 9JA for you. We can buy anything.

Anyway wetin no go sell for here?
eddy89:

Who cares who is richer whether Tuface or D'banj afterall they are all singing rubbish.

These people are speaking the absolute truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Marries Pregnant Girlfriend With Wife’s Blessing(photos) / Funke Akindele (jenifa) Stylishly Ignore Olayode Juliana (toyo Baby) (photos) / Wedding Guest Under Fire For Very 'inappropriate' Dress That Would Upstage Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.