Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Need Guidance In The Use Of Electrical Transient Analysis Program(etap) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Guidance In The Use Of Electrical Transient Analysis Program(etap) (453 Views)

Life Itself Is Transient / I’m Confused And Need Guidance / Need Help And Guidance In ACCA Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guidance In The Use Of Electrical Transient Analysis Program(etap) by kelvine95: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
good afternoon friends, i recently started learning power system design and analysis using ETAP, I am still an undergraduate and need someone in the Power Systems Industry to guide me and possibly give me one or two jobs to do just to get the experience, also want to know if becoming a professional in the use of this software has economic benefits! i will be grateful if i get response. Thank You

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrated African Doctor Dead / Why Not Earn #500 - #10000 With This Sure Method! / Ten Things You Dont Know About Coca Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.