Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted (35638 Views)

Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by AmwithAtiku2019: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
nice one........

meanwhile we stand with Atiku2019

2 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by itsandi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Happy anniversary!
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by michoim(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Anybody associated with GEJ is clueless. Clueless Mike Ozekhome @ 60...
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
olowo se ore olowo undecided (rich people make friend with rich people)
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
id911:
hmmmmm... Wish you happy birthday Sir!

Meanwhile Atikulate 2019 Loading...

Who Atiku think say e dey deceive Eating garri ad gnut come blend am with juice. Who does that 2019 go speak for him sef!

2 Likes

Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
michoim:
No wonder, this Mike Ozekhome is a sworn enemy of APC/ PMB. Always speaking /arguing perversely.

Just as justice Okon Abang with APC.

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by enemyofprogress: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lala na only two years dis man take senior you o you dey for here dey ban people and killing snakes upandan tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by billyG(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hbd d Ozekhome d looters advocate!see how all looters represent.
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by emmaitive(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
saraki2019:
gej and patience the biggest fraud ever exsted in
aso rock
your bubu come be all time most corrupt president for only 2yrs..by d time dey are tru for dea 4yrs.hmmm.smh
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by saraki2019(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
emmaitive:
your bubu come be all time most corrupt president for only 2yrs..by d time dey are tru for dea 4yrs.hmmm.smh
gej is worst than ABACHA
GEJ LOOTS i more than abacha loots
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Check my new signature via http://www..com
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by gasparpisciotta: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
His excellency clueless and her green fingered partner
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by hollatomi: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
abi mermaid grandmother
StrongandMighty:
She's Looking lik a mermaid
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by OlaMiki: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Official Lawyer to Nigerian treasury looters shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by apharm(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
they even drink AquaFina with me. I too na big man
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by StrongandMighty: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol
hollatomi:
abi mermaid grandmother
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by omoiyalayi(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
That useless ozokeme

God forgive me I don't like that man

Defender of looters making mockery of our nation he will be speaking useless english on television to defend his looters clients

I don't blame him much though, he's actually doing his job. since he knows all the loop hole in our Constitution and he's taking advantage
of that to get his looters clients off the hook.

How will a country grow like that ?

I bet you if anyone is caught stealing today with huge evidence of corruption against that person, I tell you, if he can afford to hire ozokeme that case is as good as dead.

If you think am lying, ask the like of fayose, Ffk, patience jona & Dino to mention but few.

I think the bulk of the blame should go to the president. who promise Nigerian that he will fight corruption, and did little or nothing abt the current law concerning corruption. And APC as a party with the majority of lawmakers in the both chamber of national assembly could not do anything about that obsolete law

God will judge them all

1 Like

Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by Themandator: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
id911:
hmmmmm... Wish you happy birthday Sir!

Meanwhile Atikulate 2019 Loading...

I like this picture of Waziri ... A man that can handle latest technology with easy not peering at it like ....... Hate speech just came to my mind
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
HBD to the lawyer of the 'corrupt crew'
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by ehissi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
I thought they said if Jonathan doesnt appear in court heaven will fall. Abeg leave trash for lawma joor..... grin
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by authority2006(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ozekhome, the one and only crooks' lawyer.
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by authority2006(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why was madam comedy wearing wedding gown?
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by authority2006(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
emmaitive:
You will need more than this. Building integrity for over 70 years no be beans.
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by Pain(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

BIG BIRD

Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by bkool7(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
This used to be a Human Right advocate. Guess he has seen a light
Re: 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted by Teobaba(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Corruption personified. Lawyer to Nigerian worst criminals. If thief like GEJ no come na me go come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Destroys Iswap Camp In Borno / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured / Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.