Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured (35570 Views)

June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Markets In Port Harcourt-Photos / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Le124(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2021
About six persons were injured while traders and motorists scampered for safety after a substance suspected to be dynamite exploded at the popular Mile 3 Park in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Monday.

Residents of the area said they heard a loud sound at about 6.20am when traders were bringing in their goods and others opening for business.

The explosion occurred at the dry fish section of the park.

In the confusion that ensued, two persons were severely injured, while scores, mostly women, suffered various degrees of injuries. The injured have been rushed to a nearby hospital.It could not be immediately ascertained what could have led to the explosion or those behind it.

Our correspondent who visited the area reports that the stretch of shops and businesses on both sides of the streets leading to the market was closed.

When contacted, the spokesman of the state Police Command, Nnamdi Omoni asked our correspondent to send a text message, but he was yet to respond to it at the time of filing this report.
https://punchng.com/explosion-rocks-rivers-motor-park-scores-injured/

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by chatinent: 11:26am On May 31, 2021
Oh man!

Hi fam, please contact me for your thesis and dissertations writing.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Abdul05: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
grin
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by alsudan: 11:27am On May 31, 2021
Some persons are out to mess the SE/SS up and rope the ESN/IPOB into everything evil in that region.

Coincidentally, it all started when the ESN guys began to sack Fulani terrorists from the bushes.

Note: Not IGBO btw, in case wanna quote me to spew rubbish.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by BombAttack(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2021
Where is wike?

I thought his the Jagaban of Rivers State

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by iceberg02(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by CodeTemplar: 11:29am On May 31, 2021
US Intel of few week ago comes to mind.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Whiteangel1234: 11:31am On May 31, 2021
grin sabos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by ivolt: 11:32am On May 31, 2021
Sit at home gangs at work.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Kukukillus: 11:33am On May 31, 2021
Liar liar grin

DSS I sight u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Nobody: 11:34am On May 31, 2021
Nerves could have been calmed with a COAS from that extraction which was a divine opportunity because a SE person was a deputy to the demised COAS... this was a pure strategy opportunity to buy the peoples conscience while calming down the pressures of marginalisation and calming the voices of agitators using marginalisation to gain crowd.

This presidency seems to lack strategy.. do they think everything is done with might and power?.. guerilla warfare would turn the populace against the same presidency because the unknown gunmen are not known while IPOB unlike bokoharam is swift to deny allegations of murder in seconds as not to loose its audience.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Prompto: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
This cursed soul quoted below claims he is not Igbo but he can't state his tribe but every Nigeria know that only Igbos are nurtured with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n extreme foolishness.

alsudan:
Some persons are out to mess the SE/SS up and rope the ESN/IPOB into everything evil in that region.

Coincidentally, it all started when the ESN guys began to sack Fulani terrorists from the bushes.

Note: Not IGBO btw, in case wanna quote me to spew rubbish.

alsudan:
Yet, one drug Barron is collecting Billions as Pension, despite owning 90% of the state.
alsudan:
The Boko Haram of Oduduwa Republic loading.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:42am On May 31, 2021
Why not stay indoors for today and be safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Veqtor: 11:46am On May 31, 2021
I blame DSS nd Fulani thugs for this. Especially d Fulani thugs cos they are everywhere. This is the reason why they were sneaking into different southern states during the lockdown. To wait for tyms lik this to strike.

And Dangote has always been so gracious enough to b providing the trucks for them to b smuggled into our lands like bags of salt and rice.

The hidden evil this Fulani people are doing will be exposed very soon.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by dealslip(f): 11:48am On May 31, 2021
On the 6th of November 2020. I had a dream of the night. I saw the map of Nigeria before me and I saw water pour in abundance from Borno into Imo State. I then received a phone call from my Father in the dream. He said the abundance of water will first pour into Imo State from Borno state then it would fill every nook and cranny of Nigeria and it would readily be available on streets and everyone will have access to it on the street. He told it would happen because of something Buhari did. He told me it would begin late last year and the whole of Nigeria in 2021 would be full of the water that poured from Borno into Imo State. I am beginning to see that terrorism has moved from Borno into Imo. Nigeria should expect every nook and cranny to be filled with this terror act.

Thereafter I saw Lions terrorise me and other people. Then I heard a voice tell me that I had been warned twice in the dream about the King of the South (this king was identified as France in the dream) who was planning to enslave the people of Nigeria. I saw people go into captivity while the Lions terrorised them. the angel told me he first came as London, then a particular country I can't remember, then he came as France. I am believing that it is referring to Colonialism. Britain being the First, I don't remember the second country now France is the third colonialist. Nigeria let us rise up and lift up our voices. We are in really precarious times.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Confirmedzombie: 11:49am On May 31, 2021
In Igbos voice

DSS & Fulani Bandits.

Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tutudesz: 11:50am On May 31, 2021
South South dey on their Own O!! Make Dem no drag us enter fight were no concern us O! Because both federal government and Ipob be our enemy

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by liketerm: 11:51am On May 31, 2021
Ipob Dont want even the south south to rest. Make ipob dey take am easy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2021
sad
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Patrioticman007(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2021
Sambisa 2.0 loading
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tunwumi: 11:53am On May 31, 2021
@ mod, it should be scores not stores.
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by VEXT: 11:53am On May 31, 2021
Make dem no carry dey rubbish near South south o..make e end for east...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by gbaskiboy: 11:53am On May 31, 2021
When will killing stopped in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Patrioticman007(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2021
Sambisa 2.0 loading.
I send my condolences in arrears to the innocent souls that will be wasted in this tug of war, when 2 elephants fight, its the grass that suffers. Sorry ooooo.

The kanuri people of Borno state did little like this, to support BH & the rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:53am On May 31, 2021
If only they had sit at home today, they won't have fallen victims. Simple instructions, sit-at-home but them swear day dem no go obey, now DSS and NA Don use dem count scores.

Wike must be happy now

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by donbenie(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2021
Prompto:
This cursed soul quoted below claims he is not Igbo but he can't state his tribe but every Nigeria know that only Igbos are nurtured with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n extreme foolishness.

Shut up angry

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by JooEeL(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2021
Al-Shabab and Boko Haram are currently ravaging the East.

ISIS is taking over Niger state. They kidnapped 100 Islamiyya students in Niger yesterday, if you doubt.

Fulani Herdsmen are on a complete ethnic cleansing spree in Benue, northern parts of Ebonyi, and some sections of Nassarawa and Taraba respectively.

As for the SW, we are mainly contending with Fulani herdsmen for now. Underground work is going on, but we know the disguising Emir of Lagos (Sanusi) is raising a sect (Tijaniyya sect) to take over.

Enyin omo yoruba, e laju o. E ma sofo.

7 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by tolexy007(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2021
nawa o
Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by chukwuibuipob: 11:54am On May 31, 2021
shocked sad sad undecided iPOB TERRORISTS handwork sad undecided.Dey wan force Rivers pipu to Sidon for house sad.Oga Wike,pls dnt sleep with one eyes closed.Order shot any PIGZ dat tie red clothes,carry bia angry Useless flag around sad angry.KILL dem all angry angry.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Mile 3 Motor Park In Rivers, Stores Injured by donbenie(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Sambisa 2.0 loading.
Shut up angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Moves To Join Apc / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.