Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card (32525 Views)

Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by itsandi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations Oritse Femi!
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by timilehin007(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yy
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by namdo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
wizjaybee:
Nigerians have a penchant for supporting mediocrity..oritsefemi is a failed artist with a horrible voice
who be dis one? hater.
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by luwabrooklyn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
lasisi69:
**bleachers wedding** Getting married to your mum's age mate... Happy married life shaa...
i can never marry a yoruba or igbo. generally the south they all spoilt me going straight to north for a christian and submissive lady

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by nattyGENT: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
Wow... See as wedding dey hungry me.
but you have a ring on that finger already
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by lasisi69(f): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
i can never marry a yoruba or igbo. generally the south they all spoilt me going straight to north for a christian and submissive lady
where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by luwabrooklyn(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
lasisi69:
where are you from?
osun state but neva been ther

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by lasisi69(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
osun state but neva been ther
lol.... you no go even marry from your side? This one strong o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
lasisi69:
**bleachers wedding** Getting married to your mum's age mate... Happy married life shaa...
goan die
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Seems like only yesterday Oritse Femi was pricing runs girls and telling them he is an 'international star'........... angry
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Tiger and I laughed about it for days at work. I almost slipped and mentioned it on air "i'm an African International Superstar"
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by davillian(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
All my Ex looks better than this ugly girl.
I prefer dark ladies I don't do fair girls.
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by weezyk(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=itspzpics post=61759361]This is what Oritsefemi’s wedding invitation card looks like. The events will takes place on Saturday, 25 November, 2017 at The Ark Event Centre, Block 1, Plot 2 Okunde Blue Water Drive, Lekki Right Side, Lagos.

but wait are we all invited?

Congrats to the music Taliban.

News from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/see-what-oritse-femi-wedding-invitation.html?m=0

she looks like avatar. nice couple sha..
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by oluwadeeboi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Here's cake unusual. Get the best with your parties 09075000101

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by lurlah2014(f): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Am interested if you are serious with it, am base in Lagos, where are you located?
IamProdigy:

GET A BUSINESS CARD DESIGN and a FREE LETTER HEAD @ JUST 1K

See below

https://www.nairaland.com/4131783/just-1k-get-creative-business

Offer valid while promo lasts grin
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Aminaforreal: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:
.... am very much available
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
No church ?
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by luwabrooklyn(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
lasisi69:
lol.... you no go even marry from your side? This one strong o
yoruba women and owanbe be like Saraki and Dino every week naso so aso ebi cant afford daq
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Zenithpeak(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Congratulations....... Your nairaland account is a year old today!!! Hurrrrrayyyyy.....

Many happy returns of your account birthday.
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
sunshineV:
U can't satisfy Nigerians.

If celebrities gets marriage, Nigerians will say it can never work

If celebrities no marry, Nigerians will say Goan marry u don dey old

Nigerians which way nah

Ahh ahhhhhh

Lol grin

Welcome to Nigeria cheesy

One need prayers everyday after the wedding ceremony, cause of awon aye cheesy
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by IamProdigy: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
lurlah2014:
Am interested if you are serious with it, am base in Lagos, where are you located?

08162137112 (Lagos).

This price covers just design
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by osuofia2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Bleaching couples

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by lurlah2014(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ooo ok,
so how much for the printing and how many copies
IamProdigy:

08162137112 (Lagos).

This price covers just design
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Congratulations....... Your nairaland account is a year old today!!! Hurrrrrayyyyy.....

Many happy returns of your account birthday.
Wow, like seriously? I didn't even check it. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Come and see my people na
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by IamProdigy: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
lurlah2014:
Ooo ok,
so how much for the printing and how many copies

Well this promo...is just for the designs...
BT if u want to print...I can do dat for you after the job.
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Duru009(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Let's marry nah.

Me am ready, are you ready...?
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Agromuda(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2017
medolab90:
Happy married life in advance

So you mean we are all invited

The statement reads "we are delighted to INFORM you" not INVITE oooo.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Rasheed02(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2017
wizjaybee:
Nigerians have a penchant for supporting mediocrity..oritsefemi is a failed artist with a horrible voice
Stop abusing drugs. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by oluwadeeboi(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2017
If you ever plan on making a cake, call Acabado cakes to help delight your friends and families with delicious cakes. Call/whatsapp 09075000101,08023177365

Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by tk4rd: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
So,, can we.?? grin grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Williams2017: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
‘I wanna ‘dump’ Dangote & chase after GEJ because of his wealth’ – American curvy model who stopped Lagos traffic for photos reveals her intentions (Video)

http://www.gbextra.com/wanna-dump-dangote-chase-gej-wealth-american-curvy-model-stopped-lagos-traffic-photos-reveals-intentions-video/
Re: Photo Of Oritse Femi's Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
tk4rd:
So,, can we.?? grin grin cheesy
Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz At The Yellow Whistle Charity Ball, Puts Curves On Display (Photos) / Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection / Dede One Day: One Year After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.