Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World (6277 Views)

Longest Word In Dictionary And Other Facts You Might Not Know / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Marvel1206: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
teresafaith:
Most of it are false jawe

Especially that clam and tortoise
It can't be false. Tortoises are known to live long, I don't know about clam though.
The internet is yours to explore

4 Likes

Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by obafemee80(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
teresafaith:

Read this to clear your doubts

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_(clam)

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Solosolojohquay: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is not true the oldest human is like 150 years what of Methuselah and there is a tortoise up to 300 years old at the kings palace in ogbomoso
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Johnflowey1738:
The dick nko Very small but still living

Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Johnflowey1738(f): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
undecided angry
GrandFinale2017:
[/quote] angry[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=61769290]
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Human beings are the longest living Animals. Methuselah lived over 900 years. Tell me one animal that lived that long
Proof
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by sureteeboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
teresafaith:

I think it would be nice if you argue with counter facts instead.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by laiza(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Human beings are the longest living Animals. Methuselah lived over 900 years. Tell me one animal that lived that long
Wholly Mammoth 1200 years and Box Jelly Fish belongs to the house of the Undying. They don't literally die
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by gulfer: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2017
The Ogbomosho Tortoise is reputed to be far older than the average for tortoises as well as the current record holder tortoise cool cool cool cool
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by mrbillz(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2017
laiza:
Wholly Mammoth 1200 years and Box Jelly Fish belongs to the house of the Undying. They don't literally die
Lobsters are also literally in that category
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Acepen(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=obafemee80 post=61763154]Human
The longest human lifespan was that of Jeanne Calment, from France, who lived 122 years and 164 days. She died in 1997.

Average lifespan: 79 years

Oldest ever: 122 years

[/quote grandaunt lived for 135yrs and I actually seen people older
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Spaxon(f): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2017
That fly wey go live for 1day... Na in village pipo oooooo

Wetin e de do as larvae for 2 years?
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by pointblank247(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2017
obafemee80:
Cockroach
The scourge of restaurant kitchens, most roach species live for around one year, but in ideal conditions – free of pest controllers – they may be able to live for up to two years.

Average lifespan: two years
if that is the case then its not fare at all to allow the one in the government house of imo state to continue feeding fat. his tenure should have expired.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2017
If your lifespan is 24 hours , you can be forgiven for buzzing in around and being in a rush.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately,threads such as this that are fit and proper for Front Page rarely make it there. Op,nice one. Knew the May Fly was gonna be number one though. I would have been utterly amazed if not outrightly disappointed if it hadn't.

1 Like

Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by iamleumas: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

I'm Emmanuella voice THE FISH! grin grin
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Horlohlah: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Makydebbie,my phone has been stolen. sad
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Aldebaran(m): 1:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice...
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017
I tot tortoise was the oldest living creature.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice one broda!
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by taurusdude0(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
teresafaith:

Wow u seem not to be in ur grammatical outfit,check your signature.am sorry I do not mean to TROLL u,but had to THROW caution to the wind. grin grin grin
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by makydebbie(f): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Horlohlah:
Makydebbie,my phone has been stolen. sad
OMG. cry
Our new phone! shocked shocked I told everyone in the group sha, we're missing you plenty, just so different without you. embarassed
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Horlohlah: 12:29am On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
OMG. cry
Our new phone! shocked shocked I told everyone in the group sha, we're missing you plenty, just so different without you. embarassed
Honestly it pained me so badly but I'm getting over it by the way. I'll try to address the group with a friend's phone later this week sha cos I had to go home to leave the school environment where the phone was stolen. My regards to them all. They shouldn't render the group inactive cos of my absence o and that's also up to you.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by makydebbie(f): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Horlohlah:
Honestly it pained me so badly but I'm getting over it by the way. I'll try to address the group with a friend's phone later this week sha cos I had to go home to leave the school environment where the phone was stolen. My regards to them all. They shouldn't render the group inactive cos of my absence o and that's also up to you.
Okay dear I'm currently sick and inactive on whatsapp myself sis.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by WarriAproko: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
dynoseur
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Horlohlah: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay dear I'm currently sick and inactive on whatsapp myself sis.
Sorry dear, get well soon.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by makydebbie(f): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2017
Horlohlah:
Sorry dear, get well soon.
Thanks sweety. Any hope the phone will be found?
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Horlohlah: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks sweety. Any hope the phone will be found?
It's not looking like it but i hope for a miracle.
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
Horlohlah:
It's not looking like it but i hope for a miracle.
Awwn, it's well. sad
Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by ToyeBrainz(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Are u a final year computer science students?

Get free project tips and Assistance from me

Re: List Of Shortest To Longest Living Animals In The World by Horlohlah: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn, it's well. sad
Yeah, happy new month sis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achieve Superior Score In IELTS / 2012/2013 MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC Post-utme Form Is Out / Oau 2017/2018 Admission Cut-off Marks Released (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.