Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends (1011 Views)

Ola Of Lagos Busted By A White Man Over Fake Price / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by Tzcapito(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2017

A South African lady who took to Twitter to post a photo of herself and said she is finding love has been busted by a man she slept with.

According to the guy, he broke up with her because she had sex with two of his friends and that he also has her nudes.

See their conversation below…

The lady seeing that the guy sounded serious then sent him a private message. See below…

She addressed the issue further, saying…

“Y’all stop judging me… ur comments are hurtful… I’m human, I make mistakes yes I did cheat on him wth his friends but that was a cry for help.

He didn’t give me any attention, he’s not innocent naye we could’ve talked about this in private instead he ridicules me ��

He played me broke my heart over and over again , I always call , text first he didn’t give a damn his friends paid attention”

See more of her photos

More Here: http://www.urbanbazeng.com/gist/lady-searching-love-twitter-gets-busted-ex-sleeping-two-friends/
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Looks to me like the nigga ain't over her to be stalking her on social media.

One bitter ex. undecided

P.S I don't know why these stupid girls be sending nudes to guys.
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by Gentlevin: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
heheheheheheh chaii!!!! d threat of her nudes quickly make d babe humble.........
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by chriskosherbal(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:

One bitter ex. undecided
Yea kind of agree with you.....same thought tho
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by ceezarhh(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
so nudes can actually make ladies calm?...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by Khd95(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
the nigga is a bxtch

shebi u broke up with her.. move on with ur life na.. what ever she decides to do is non of ur business... abi u sef no go begin dey hunt for new pussay sooner or later
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by dab00: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=ceezarhh post=61762460]so nudes can actually make ladies calm?. Na soon na.
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by GOFRONT(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
If only the network service is Visible, I would hav seen lot of Nude pics flyin in d Air everyday

When d guy bring issue of Nudes, her voice com Cool like LG Air conditioner... grin
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
As d guy just threaten to expose am she just mello down. No she for continue dey rant

Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rokia2:

One bitter ex. undecided

P.S I don't know why these stupid girls be sending nudes to guys.
Who wuldnt be bitter? Cheating with his 2 friends mehn
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by ObaKlaz: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Facked two of his friends, calls it "cry for help" cheesy grin grin
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by Tamarapetty(f): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
in conclusion, you slept with 3 guys. friends for that matter! IT IS WELL.
Re: Twitter Lady Gets Busted By Her Ex For Sleeping With Two Of His Friends by LuvU2: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Guys don't gossip I love guys they keep secrets secret grin Teamnofemalefriends#

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Money To Buy Beer " Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor E.A Adeboye (video) / Oh My God See The 2018 Model Toyota Camry / Naijaloaded Mod On Fire For Adding Wizkid Song Manya As Wack Songs Of 2017. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.