Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen (30205 Views)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Harrysong Weds Isioma Alexer Peres Gopa Today (Photos, Video) / I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Gistformant: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Love for fast rising actress, Olive Isioma Utalor is all about fulfilling each others need and when that is not met on daily basis, then there is no need for a relationship.

The Delta State born script writer who has been in the movie making industry for a couple of years is heartbroken, as her relationship recently crumbled and she’s yet to get over it.

Wondering what could have gone wrong, the script interpreter says: ”I left him because he couldn’t take very good care of me. Although, he loves me so much but I need a perfect man.”

Dark, curvy and beautiful, Olive who is a 26 year old History and International Relations graduate of Ebonyi State University is hopeful that her lover would come back for her as soon as he is ready to give her royal treat.

“Like I always say, any lady that walked away when you have nothing loves you. Just that poverty won’t let you understand. I left my boyfriend for him to level up and I know he will later come back to me because he loves me so much and I am so special to him.

Nobody has my smile. I’m special, I’m rare; in every thing,” she told pearlsnews.com

She continued: “I need a God fearing man, who is hardworking also. He should have everything that a woman wants. Love need to be appreciated and blossomed so it can give it benefits in return. My ex is a good man but I need to be treated royally because I am a queen.”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-dumped-my-ex-for-a-man-that-would-treat-me-like-a-queen-olive-isioma

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Gistformant: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2019
kiss
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Mrop(m): 4:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Lol

See Bbnaija star Tasha also Using Cucumber on herself on her bed smoking, Watch the 18+ Video => HERE

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Her ex never gave her an orgasm.
Either financially or sexually. That's why she left.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by GistTeller: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
cool
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Oshokomole36(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Story for the gods

9 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Goldenheart(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
tongue
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Benekruku(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Okay!

Hope you wont be dumped too for a more beautiful and taller lady

28 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Her business

2 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by mimilogistics: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lolz

Let's help your mini importation business grow faster with ease, do you know how Click on my username now and see things for yourself wink

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by samcus(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Seriously,the way this year is running fast ehnn,I’m beginning to suspect my Landlord is using Juju...

30 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Who the fucck are these people

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Olalan(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
And you begin to wonder what she's going to offer the man aside sex

14 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by osemoses1234(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Local man is confused ashawo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Alum34(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Mgbeke's them looking for new prey's.

12 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Bonjelomo: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
They're not ashamed of 'this business' anymore

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Ebuka478(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
samcus:
Seriously,the way this year is running fast ehnn,I’m beginning to suspect my Landlord is using Juju...

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by flowx(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
See anty...anty, anty wey mumu...anty, anty wey no wise...anty!

2 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Most of these ladies want you to roll on the floor they walk on because they are beautiful. If every guy was like me, they will all be single. Naija guys too they give ladies attention.
We should all learn from the westerners, sometimes Na girls they gist boys.

12 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by tejiri4(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
which kind talk be dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Pablonkor: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
If you're definition of LOVE is 'Leaving your man because he's broke at the interim", then you're as good as being a FOOL

10 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
When they say sex object, this one is an example, a perfect one at that

6 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Newguyhere: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
hustle ooo make you no go turn guy wey girls dey 'dump' undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by ambivert27(f): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin they are coming for you

“Like I always say, any lady that walked away when you have nothing loves you. Just that poverty won’t let you understand".
...............Olive Isioma Utalor (2019)

This bitch is mean asswear!!

4 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Isoduwa(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
samcus:

My friend go and prepare your house rent i don't want to hear story that touch
And stop blaming your landlord for your laziness

4 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Amanda4life: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
If you need a God fearing man you cant be like this.

No God fearing man will go for a person like you, unless he is not a candidate of heaven.

With this your dressing and exposure you can only see devil fearing man.

Ndewo

7 Likes

Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Lordbucci2: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen by Zico5(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Empty brain, I wonder what those fools are looking for in these nonentities called themselves yeyebrities. I don't blame u, Na ur toto go suffer am.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates 5 Million Twitter Followers As He Overtakes Wizkid / Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint / Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.