Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers (21397 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by choku123: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
An eyewitness report by Meshack Uyi, claims men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad allegedly forcefully took bags four bags of Garri from traders at a popular market in Rivers State. Read below:

"I was completely bewildered to see men of the F-SARS cart away 4 bags of Garri from two traders at the popular Mbiama market at about 12:21pm today.

Three of them jumped down from the white hilux van in a commando style, charging at the two traders in the guise of clearing the road. Rather than clearing the road, it was the traders 4 bags of Garri they hurriedly threw to their van.

Not knowing what their intention was, the traders ran to them to demand money for their goods but the F-SARS men warned them not to come closer than they have or they will be dealt with accordingly. "Una no dey fear"! "Woman, you won challenge us abi"? they a
charged and zoomed off!

Sadly, their were Soldiers at the very spot (check point) where this incident happened, watching. All they could do was to laugh!

I managed to capture them at a distance while zooming off with their loot.

Pleas zoom picture 1 and see for yourself. You can see a lady and two men going after them. It is really shameful.

Madame, if your F-SARS husband bring Garri come house today say him buy am from Mbiama market, Abeg show am this post! Na thief them thief the Garri oo!

See more photos below.....

http://gidifeed.com/photos-sars-spotted-stealing-bags-garri-gunpoint-traders/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Khd95(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
boko haram is calling u oga SARS

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by dab00: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thieves is what we have in Nigeria. Garri scarce these days. Make dem go buy rather than thief. Hungry policemen.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by KardinalZik(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Armed Legal Thieves. They'll surely meet their waterloo one day. JAH, SAVE YOUR PEOPLE.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by hatchy(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dear God why punish us with wicked people in this country,eehn!
From the President to even those who are supposed to protect us; they only leave sorrow,tears and blood on their trail.

The police IG is a known thief and corrupt man appointed by a self acclaimed saint who make appointments to head sensitive sectors based on ethnic and religious grounds.

It will not end well with you this tyrant of a President.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Southerners and their exemplary cowardice.

Can they try this with Aboki selling Yam.

19 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Naziridamos: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
God help us divide this country ,

I give up undecided

2 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Haha
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by nairavsdollars(f): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Not surprised. Wike already said they are the number one thieves in Rivers

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Badonasty(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
choku123:
An eyewitness report by Meshack Uyi, claims men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad allegedly forcefully took bags four bags of Garri from traders at a popular market in Rivers State. Read below:

"I was completely bewildered to see men of the F-SARS cart away 4 bags of Garri from two traders at the popular Mbiama market at about 12:21pm today.

Three of them jumped down from the white hilux van in a commando style, charging at the two traders in the guise of clearing the road. Rather than clearing the road, it was the traders 4 bags of Garri they hurriedly threw to their van.

Not knowing what their intention was, the traders ran to them to demand money for their goods but the F-SARS men warned them not to come closer than they have or they will be dealt with accordingly. "Una no dey fear"! "Woman, you won challenge us abi"? they a
charged and zoomed off!

Sadly, their were Soldiers at the very spot (check point) where this incident happened, watching. All they could do was to laugh!

I managed to capture them at a distance while zooming off with their loot.

Pleas zoom picture 1 and see for yourself. You can see a lady and two men going after them. It is really shameful.

Madame, if your F-SARS husband bring Garri come house today say him buy am from Mbiama market, Abeg show am this post! Na thief them thief the Garri oo!

See more photos below.....

http://gidifeed.com/photos-sars-spotted-stealing-bags-garri-gunpoint-traders/

e don reach that level?
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by pmc01(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
There was a country, truly...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by ObaKlaz: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
H
HugerBad grin grin
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by BadBlaize(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Special Armed Robbery Squad

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by HugeDan(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Garri robbers grin

6 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by mgbadike81: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria is worse than a zoo.it's now a jungle because only the strongest survives.

7 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by vengertime: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Special armed robbers. (SARs)

4 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by mccoy47(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
A new terrorist organization. ... SARS!

4 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by AburoBuhari: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hungerbad

the IGP will one day come to the street to extort motorist

*AburoBuhari*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Sabadon(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
economy hard e dey touch everybody
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Noblebrown7(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
What wunt I see?
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by binsanni(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
SARS + GARRI =?
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Themandator: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Every time I read the Bible , some passages always befuddles me. The passages that would list the family genealogy of persons and I kept wondering why it had to be in the bible. Then I asked the teacher what the message was and he said:

Trace your lineage so you know when and how the curse came in. That is the message.

These ones have started a new lineage today without knowing it. A lineage that will be hunted by this act of stealing from the poor. Every labourers deserve their wage...the wage of the labourer has been stolen from them and anything they say as curse will not only affect this people but through the seed of their loin and umbilical cord, passed into the next generation and unto the fourth.

Remedy is restitution and asking this people for forgiveness

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by agarawu23(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Even SARS are criminal
They are criminals govt give pardon. They are touts, thugs and thieves. Go to Ikeja and see the rubbish dey are performing there
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by zmar(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand d OP's English. SARS accusing! . who r dey accusing?

1 Like

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Sirheny007(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Noblebrown7:
What wunt I see?

Your Ear. wink

3 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by oviejnr(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
SARS officers are known to be rogues in uniform
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
F
Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by JoNach: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
the woman get enough sacks for her back na.. she can let those ones go grin

3 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Sirheny007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
binsanni:
SARS + GARRI =?

Shagarigrin

6 Likes

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Even the SARS accusing start of the news headline sef get K Leg.... I no knw weds Na SARS I go comment on or The SARS accusing headline... Confusion break bone tho...

1 Like

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by Ashley86400: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Anti-robbery squad run by robbers. . .I hope I never jam these SARS people. . .I'd probably be nauseous or throw up as I do when standing next to people I find repulsive. Repulsive people turn my stomach.

1 Like

Re: SARS Accusing Of Stealing Bags Of Garri At Gunpoint From Traders In Rivers by oputa1: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
hatchy:
Dear God why punish us with wicked people in this country,eehn!
From the President to even those who are supposed to protect us; they only leave sorrow,tears and blood on their trail.

Stop God questions​ , u people ask for it . I
The police IG is a known thief and corrupt man appointed by a self acclaimed saint who make appointments to head sensitive sectors based on ethnic and religious grounds.

It will not end well with you this tyrant of a President.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beaten By Naval Officers In Bayelsa (pics) / Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo / Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.