Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups (15000 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by BiafranYouths(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tell em nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Egein(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
People who write in all upper case letters have no sense of style.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Love is not d only basic thing in relationship except ur a rich and powerful then who won't love u?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by dayowunmi(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
True! The reason for most divorces nowadays is impatience! As long as you are marries to a human being, disagreements, quarrels and other issues will come up at some point but you must be ready to work it out but nowadays people no get time. wife no cook for one morning, na divorce. Find a lady picture in husband phone na divorce, no child after 2 years na divorce, I even heard of a divorce simply because husband want to press toothpaste from middle, wife want the toothpaste to be pressed from the bottom and they divorced, although e be like say the village people monitoring those ones case are doing so from 40 inches plasma TV and sitting on a cushion chair. Our generation lacks patience! No wonder yahoo boys and bet9ja players just full everywhere. Everyone wanna make millions without work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by ekemcy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
sounds interesting.�
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by oruma19: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
ItxAyce:
"This shallow and *impatience* generation".... shocked grin

But what do I know
I'm just a nairalander
na mistake jor. Sort for am. U sef write ur own make we see ur level of competence in grammar usage. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by GreatrAnalyst: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
ItxAyce:
"This shallow and *impatience* generation".... shocked grin

But what do I know
I'm just a nairalander

You saw that? Lol
But grammar doesn't make money for him though...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
He's right

So right
No patience anymore. angry

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
people dey talk

Person when they practice beauty and the beast join cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude

POST UR PICS MAKE WE SEE ANGELINUS

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by karashita: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Very true.Many enter into marriage because of pressure from family and friends and the "age is no longer on my side" syndrome.
Whoever must marry must be psychologically prepared to make it work.However, both partners have a role to play in determining the longevity.I will support a broken marriage over and above paying the supreme price, all in a bid to make a marriage work,by all means.
Meanwhile,Timi,let me just wish you continued marital bliss.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
Timi has a point this time
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by nobleblood: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
people dey talk

Person when they practice beauty and the beast join cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude

He may be ugly outside but purer inside, if you can't see that then I must say you are worst that a beast on the inside.
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Timi you are so on point.
In an institution where one is supposed to go in and seek the joy, happiness and fulfillment of his/her partner, everyone now goes in being a lover of him/her own self. Everyone seeks his/her own fulfillment. Everyone worships at the altar of the god of narcissistic self.
Little wonder most marriages are DOA (dead on arrival).
we need to return to the original marriage blueprint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by MarieSucre(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Blaqklintin:
His RIGHT.......Divorce don turn competition.....i think Feminist dey kill marriage....women should learn from the older generations....Although Men too get their own share of blame.....my own opinion...

Wetin feminist do una? Go down to Ikoyi court and see how many Iya Basira and Mama Nkechi are asking for a dissolution of their marriage. Ask them what feminist is and 90% of them will ask you "what is feminist sef" and the other 10% will tell you that feminist are demonic and home breakers, and yet they are still willing to leave their matrimonial homes.

You men need to face the fact fast and stop delegating blame to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by MarieSucre(f): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Pure Truth!
Where d feminists are?
Why you dry find them?
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by paddyofboss(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
watchwoman:
Words from a wise man, he has spoken the gospen truth.

The way people rush in and out of marriage these days as if it is child's play when actually it is a covenant binding between two people. there is more to it than what meets the eye.
'Gospen truth abi'
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by paddyofboss(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Otii4god:
timi sharap...wetin u know?
GOD n Marriage..wetin u know?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by kstix(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Florblu:
Of course, marriage is not bad.

And what makes a marriage? Is it not the people involved? Without two people coming into agreement to be together there won't be marriage.

So if the two people in marriage is bad, that means their marriage is bad.

So Mr Timi, there are some bad marriages.

The fact that you and Busola are probably having it smooth doesn't mean you should call others whose marriage failed immature or incomplete.

Sope tie
U just succeeded in saying jargons. Clap for yourself dodoyo

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Xano(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Muckross1122:
Nigerian singer "Timi Dakolo" seems to be fed up how people talk bad about marriage when it Crash. According to him, the people involved are the problem and shouldn’t give marriage or love a bad name.

See What The Singer Who Has Been Married Since 2012 Wrote Below:

THE WAY PEOPLE ARE MAKING DIVORCE LOOK LIKE SOMETHING KOOL.. . LIKE YOUR MARRIAGE VOW MEANS NOTHING.. IT MAKES ME WONDER WHAT THEY THOUGHT FOR BETTER FOR WORSE MEANT.. IF YOU WEREN'T SURE.. WHY DID U GO AHEAD? DON'T GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME .. YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEM NOT THAT MARRIAGE IS BAD.. THIS SHALLOW AND IMPATIENCE GENERATION.. FIX YOURSELF.. MARRIAGE IS FOR TWO COMPLETE ADULTS .. DON'T ENTER INTO IT WITH YOUR INCOMPLETE SELF... MARRIAGE WILL NOT MAKE AN INCOMPLETE PERSON COMPLETE... YOU SHOULD COME INTO IT PREPARED AND COMPLETE ..BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?, AM I NOT JUST A MUSICIAN?

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/you-guys-are-problem-dont-give-love-bad.html

Thank you.

Marriage is a divine institution ordained by God, the Heavenly Father.

It is not for all. They should stop making a mockery of it. They are unprepared for it.

Husband and wife live your roles in marriage, with God's Word your foundation.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
4 me i don't believe in love in relationships just responsibilities
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by watchwoman(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
paddyofboss:
'Gospen truth abi'
Oh thanks ,didn't even notice the typo
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Blaqklintin: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Am just saying my own opinion....i said Male too get dia own fault.......apart from domestic violence.....pple especially women do jump to conclusion it's over (Divorce)....B4 marriage pple shud av no wat dey re signing 4....@least u shud no ur partners xter 70%......divorce rate now is high...no shame in it, pple re using it like fashion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by authority2006(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Florblu:
Of course, marriage is not bad.

And what makes a marriage? Is it not the people involved? Without two people coming into agreement to be together there won't be marriage.

So if the two people in marriage is bad, that means their marriage is bad.

So Mr Timi, there are some bad marriages.

The fact that you and Busola are probably having it smooth doesn't mean you should call others whose marriage failed immature or incomplete.

Sope tie
Because they're still together, you assumed that they're having it smooth? He didn't say that and you didn't know. You're completely wrong.
He said that he takes his "FOR BETTER FOR WORSE VOW" seriously.
No marriage is smooth my brother. Na overlook we dey overlook each other's weaknesses because, It's a coming together of two different individuals with different upbringing and backgrounds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Mryacks: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

You are perfectly right my man.
Just like i do not believe i will ever get married and get divorced at the end.
Marriage divorce are for people wbo loves the world more than their spouse.
Awo social media marriage gangstars.

I concur..
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by encryptjay(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
dayowunmi:
True! The reason for most divorces nowadays is impatience! As long as you are marries to a human being, disagreements, quarrels and other issues will come up at some point but you must be ready to work it out but nowadays people no get time. wife no cook for one morning, na divorce. Find a lady picture in husband phone na divorce, no child after 2 years na divorce, I even heard of a divorce simply because husband want to press toothpaste from middle, wife want the toothpaste to be pressed from the bottom and they divorced, although e be like say the village people monitoring those ones case are doing so from 40 inches plasma TV and sitting on a cushion chair. Our generation lacks patience! No wonder yahoo boys and bet9ja players just full everywhere. Everyone wanna make millions without work.
As in, it's surprising that little things cause divorce these days. No one is ready to reason/understand, just the slightest provocation and they're heading to court.
Some people just go into marriage to fulfill all righteousness but staying in it is what they cannot do.
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by Cherie69: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Pure Truth!

Where d feminists are?
African feminists like myself are not against love or marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by RobinHez(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Does it mean that Nairaland is now dominated by children. Someone raised a very important point and some are here calling him names. Marriage is the bedrock of any successful nation. Good marriage breeds good children and ofcourse, Good nation.

Everything turned upside down in Naija because marriages are failing. Fathers separate from their wives. At the end, the children are left to hustle for their survival. Nowadays, parents now support their children to do Yahoo Yahoo and some other criminal activities. We no longer have conscience as humans again. We have lost the morals and values we were trained with.

We have lost it bro... We have lost it!
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by DanielPop(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2017
"Marriage is the bedrock of any successful nation. Good marriage breeds good children and ofcourse, Good nation. " More oil to your pistons for this epic comment. wink
verygudbadguy:
Does it mean that Nairaland is now dominated by children. Someone raised a very important point and some are here calling him names. Marriage is the bedrock of any successful nation. Good marriage breeds good children and ofcourse, Good nation.

Everything turned upside down in Naija because marriages are failing. Fathers separate from their wives. At the end, the children are left to hustle for their survival. Nowadays, parents now support their children to do Yahoo Yahoo and some other criminal activities. We no longer have conscience as humans again. We have lost the morals and values we were trained with.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by verygudbadguy(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2017
DanielPop:
"Marriage is the bedrock of any successful nation. Good marriage breeds good children and ofcourse, Good nation. " More oil to your pistons for this epic comment. wink
Thank you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups by verygudbadguy(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
RobinHez:

We have lost it bro... We have lost it!
Truly, we have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Mother (RITA) In New Amazing Pictures / Annie Idibia Covers Savvy Africa Magazine / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.