Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) (14994 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Daughter, Ariella's 2nd Birthday Today (Pictures) / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistNotice: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Businessman Ubi Franklin took his official Instagram handle to celebrate his mother as she turns a year old today, 8th August. He wrote;

Happy birthday to my best friend, my mom! I do not know how I got so lucky as to be your child, but this is something I thank God for every day. Whenever I have needed you, you have always been around, teaching me the importance of faith and family. Only God knows this Birthday is very special after close to 8 weeks in the hospital 2 months ago.
Today, we celebrate you!

See more here; http://gistmore.com/ubi-franklin-celebrates-mum-on-her-birthday-photo

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistNotice: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2019
Ubi is the King Solomon of our time, baby mamas everywhere.

I wish mama a happy birthday!

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2019

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Happy birthday Mama Ubi Donatus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Gistformant: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by ForeThinker: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Api BD Grand mother of all Nations

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by MaddySav: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by DameB(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
So this is the mother of the baby-gifter ... Happy birthday ma

You really know the importance of family.... so he's raising one albeit a diverse family

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is the woman who didnt raise you well. Hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Gartol(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Grandmother to many pikin. More to come sha
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Akan(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
See him forehead like Russian spaceship seeking whom to rendezvous with.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by SultanOfAbia: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Her grandchildren are so many, Mama Abraham

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nwaedeinya(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
HBD ma
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
One look at the old lady, you'll know she's well taken care of,
Unlike Naira Marley,

Wonder how people allow fame get to them to the point of neglecting your own mother..

Good one there from Solomon Ubi Franklin
Happy birthday Mama solo
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
GistNotice:
Businessman Ubi Franklin took his official Instagram handle to celebrate his mother as she turns a year old today, 8th August. He wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/ubi-franklin-celebrates-mum-on-her-birthday-photo
very ugly woman
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
see were your mama is living
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Brightchibuzor: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Happy birthday mama, any body that hate u shuld join boko haram.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by money121(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
May her yr be long
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by toprealman: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
This guy reminds me of the comic character, Nakson. If you don't know him....just ignore.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by naijajobx: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by peterinah: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
owila4luv:
see were your mama is living

young man, u lack vision. can't you see that's a primary school, and the old woman went to exercises her franchise?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by peterinah: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Deltatoto:
very ugly woman

Post Your mamas picture bros

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by Deltatoto: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
peterinah:

Post Your mamas picture bros
no go fkk this one no be mama I no fit lie for u
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by peterinah: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:
This is the woman who didnt raise you well. Hmmmm...

Your mother raised you well bros, and your without a job abi! I see your job is to reply nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photo) by owila4luv(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin grin SEE MR VISION cool[color=#990000]
peterinah:

young man, u lack vision. can't you see that's a primary school, and the old woman went to exercises her franchise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actresses Mercy Aigbe And Uche Jombo Pictured Together On Set (Photos) / Annie Idibia Covers Savvy Africa Magazine / Dakore Akande Dazzles In Red For 'Isoken' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.