Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina (19543 Views)

Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo / Buhari Knew Of Maina’s Governorship Campaign In Kano - Junaid Mohammed / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
JJ Omojuwa has not been taking it easy with the Buhari administration he campaigned for

It seems @omojuwa has transferred from Hailers FC to Wailers united

See tweets:

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lalasticlala please announce this new signing

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Imagine the Zombie that was talking nonsense and Omojuwa threatens to block him.

I see Omenka blocking Sarrki soon because of his chronic zone B

Imagine Matthew Page being fed up with Lai Mohammed angry cheesy

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by FarahAideed: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Imagine the Zombie that was talking nonsense and Omojuwa threatens to block him.

I see Omenka blocking Sarrki soon because of his chronic zone B

Imagine Matthew Page being fed up with Lai Mohammed angry cheesy

grin

7 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by FarahAideed: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
If your Zombie have not cured by now then I am sorry na till death do una part

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by hucienda: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na now dis one zombie dey take style clear. undecided

Confusion in the zombie kingdom. The other fool wanted to use the far-spent magic word 'GEJ' to rein him in but he'd obviously had enough of it 2-1/2 years down the road.

If you ain't a core northern zombie and still defending the indefensible till this moment, get yourself a new higher version, Fela Kuti-prescribed anti-zombie virus, grey matter.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
It's a shame we have a president who is silent not because silence is golden, but because he breaks peace and logic when he acts or even speak.
Omojuwa, go and take several seats at the back. You were one of those that brought this shame to Aso Rock.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Omojuwa is a disgruntled wailer - sarrki grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by NigerDeltan(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chai...its like signing Messi to Wailers United grin

Omojjuwa welcome to the club

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
zombies are getting sense gradually ,we will shame them.

9 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Coming from a "Change Agent and Zombie Original shocked shocked

Buhari don kpafuka las-las grin grin grin grin grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm
I hope the truth will prevail after the whole saga or drama

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Oblitz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Desyner: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Change007
Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by itsik(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Am tired of this nation.

Walahi

8 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by nairavsdollars(f): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
I heard Omojuwa went to Kaduna last week to see El Rufai but he asked security officers to turn him back

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Atiku2019: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Eyes don clear.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by ChangetheChange: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin

Omojuwa is now wailing

17 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Eazybay(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Omojuwa, this is hate speech ooo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Ugoeze2016: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Omojuwa ozor?

Okay naw u will be alright soon
Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by recievesense: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
lol
Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by repogirl(f): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Whatever.... I don't really give a rat's àss about what Buhari and his band of Celestial Angels are up to?

It's like Omojuwa needs a raise on his monthly BMC stipend that's why he is making so much noise.

Sai Baba is fighting kwarraption. Wailers should cry me a river. angry

13 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Buhari's corruption war is a fake.

10 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Make I laugh abeg. This country is a joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Mopolchi: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Give Omojuwa Wailers' form oga Lalasticlala.

8 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by desmond2pk: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
What ibos saw sitting down, Yorubas didn't see standing up. Almost everything we said about buhari has come to pass.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by RZArecta(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Omojuwa is among the 15 million stûpid ones who refused to listen to reason cool

31 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
FarahAideed:
If your Zombie had not cured by now then I am sorry na till death do una part

In fact ehn angry angry

22 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by BUHARIjubrin: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm the Jubrin occupying aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa's Tweets On The Reinstatement And Sack Of Maina by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2017

Augustap

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Celebrates Buhari On His 76th Birthday / 8th Senate Adjourns Indefinitely As Saraki Bows Out / Ondo Election: Ajayi, Jegede Vote In Their Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.