Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency (29174 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Zombie, let's assume goodluck provided zero jobs...And zero people lost their jobs. An average zombie would rate that 50%.

Your Lord and saviour provided zero and and millions of innocent Nigerians lost thier jobs...rate that?

You are too dumb to think!

Zombie, there is nothing in your head apart from parroting the word Zombie "upandan", just like the Zombie that you are. List the Jobs provided by your IB hero despite the huge oil revenue, now you cannot.

The FG did not lay off workers, but your IB hero, was already borrowing to pay workers as far back as 2014. I know your little head cannot figure out how your hero will continue to pay salary without borrowing which is not sustainable and without laying off workers, which will worsen the economic situation. Whenever you can figure that out, then you will be promoted to kindergarten from your creche..
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:

Zombie, there is nothing in your head apart from parroting the Zombie "upandan", just like the Zombie that you are. Now list the Jobs provided by your IB hero despite the huge oil revenue, now you cannot.

The FG did not lay off workers, but your IB hero, was already borrowing to workers as far back as 2014. I know you little head cannot figure out how your hero will continue to pay salary without borrowing which is not sustainable and without laying off workers, which will worsen the economic situation. Whenever you can figure that out, then you will be promoted to kindergarten from your creche..

I want to bliv the 17 attached to your moniker is your age..I cannot engage you further, so go and do your "home economics" assignment.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by belindar: 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Stupid APC govt. you are still blaming Jonathan up till now. Is Jonathan the current president? These people are just shameless. Even when APC member cannot impregnate his wife they will blame Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
d most clueless,stupid,shameless govt in d world.....shame on APC n its members

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Toluensdollars(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what to say. Its as if these people thinks we are fool?
How on earth is it possible for Goodluck Jonathan to appoint someone to head a government post when he's not in power anymore. I don tire for dis people ooooo. Nigerians wake up oooo, our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

I have never supported Tinubu and will never do so.

I criticized Fashola during his bore hole saga

As a matter of fact I supported PDP taking over Lagos when Ambode contested.

You can come up with useless conspiracy theories it makes no difference.

When you are done, gonand sleep and prepare for work Tommorow if u have any.

It is not today I criticized Buhari whenever common sense shows that he goofed.

His certificate and his team, I wrote against them since day 1.

Try harder.
Turncoat zombie tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by blacknp(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ohammadike:

Omo see stupidity of this pighting kwarruption government. So GEJ appointed the DSS director from bubu home town that was providing security and even smuggled Mania out of the country or AGF Malami that wrote the letter that reinstated him or Dambazu that gave him work in his ministry.

Blame blame useless government
People are out there are striving and getting on with the business of prosperity, you are hear wailing as if the Wailers told you they are looking for a replacement for Bob Marley?

Only a a disabled person or a Fool waits for the Federal Government. Useless He Goat. Tell us your father's profession? Cook or Gateman.

Biafra man have you forgotten about your spiritual leader nnamdi kanu?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by siaco(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
gurunlocker:
I don't understand how someone sensible, I mean someone that his or her brain is not leaking will continue supporting this directionless government.

They never want to take blame for anything, I guess GEJ appointed the AGF, DSS Chief, Chief of staff, Minister of Interior and COS to the president?

WTF! They can only deceive the gullible zombies with the usual "GEJ blame", but I am sure some zombies eyes are becoming clearer.

Don't mind them, they will still use the "blame gej" for their failure in the first tenure as their campaign slogan, and zombies will still buy it and give them vote in 2019. Nigeria is in a sorry mood now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by RegalD(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
In this political match between PMB and GEJ, Buhari ti gba penalty lo throwing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by edupedia: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2017
thesicilian:
If Buhari cannot satisfy Aisha, he will blame Jonathan.

...same way u Igbos and wives blame Buhari...now u can see 2 can play your silly stupid game...
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by hodari: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2017
APC ntoooor! useless maggots embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by talk2percy(m): 1:33am On Oct 26, 2017
They said that Abdulrasheed left Nigeria following threats to his life, only for President Muhammadu Buhari to invite him to come and help his administration.....this statement was released by the family of Maina. Why is this government full of lies and deceit? They always put their abysmal failures on the previous government. They think Nigerians are as gullible as they are? b] and the foolish Shehu said his coming back was orchestrated by cabals loyal to GEJ..that incompetent young and politically naive fool should just resign. He's a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by preselect(m): 2:28am On Oct 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and some fools will actually believe this grin

#kakistomoboplutocracy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by otil1: 3:22am On Oct 26, 2017
talk2percy:
They said that Abdulrasheed left Nigeria following threats to his life, only for President Muhammadu Buhari to invite him to come and help his administration.....this statement was released by the family of Maina. Why is this government full of lies and deceit? They always put their abysmal failures on the previous government. They think Nigerians are as gullible as they are? b] and the foolish Shehu said his coming back was orchestrated by cabals loyal to GEJ..that incompetent young and politically naive fool should just resign. He's a disgrace.

"As is, it appears one of the major setbacks to the corruption war is President Buhari himself and if he does not ditch his blind loyalty to this belligerent cabal, then he would have betrayed Nigerians. It is obvious that a parasitic cabal is running his government and he’ll be doing a great disservice to this country if he does not rein them in. After all, his wife, Aisha Buhari, the media, and Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State cannot all be wrong at the same time."

http://punchng.com/the-stench-from-president-buharis-kitchen/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Etianwanokon: 4:15am On Oct 26, 2017
I'm still laughing. This government won't stop amazing me.
With all the evidences on ground, you people can make this kind of statement.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by MONITZ: 5:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Clerverly:
How was this Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?

Re u a human being at all and is that the topic?Some people can be so disgusting..

The PDP re just too docile for my liking,if there was to be a reversal of roles of some sort between the APC and the PDP presently,the APC would ve brought this government to her knees,so many blunders by the government to capitalize on by the opposition...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 26, 2017
deji17:
Jonathan’s loyalists responsible for Maina’s reinstatement – Presidency
Published October 25, 2017
PUNCH
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Presidency on Wednesday said some influential government officials loyal to the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were responsible for the reinstatement of the embattled former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, into the service.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated this in a statement made available to journalists.

Shehu was reacting to a statement by the Peoples Democratic Party on the matter.

He said the PDP had no moral right to level any accusations against the current government in respect to Maina.

“Some influential officials loyal to the previous government may have been the invisible hand in the latest scandal that saw the return of Maina to the public service, despite being on the EFCC’s wanted list,” the presidential spokesman said.

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.

Shehu also described Maina as one of the monsters created by the former PDP government, and which are still rearing their ugly heads long after the party was soundly defeated in the 2015 elections.

“Over and over again, the President Buhari government has pointed out that the administration’s greatest problem is the mess left behind by the previous government. Maina is just one more example,” he said.

http://punchng.com/jonathans-loyalists-responsible-for-mainas-restatement-presidency/

The worst spokesperson any Nigerian President has ever had....

Well, Buhari is RUDDERLESS and INCOMPETENT.

Oh least I forget, his brain has been CLONED

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by pawesome(m): 5:18am On Oct 26, 2017
As usual..blame game

Una d mad..APC,Buhari n evry ediot dt blives dis govt re mad...special kinda stupid madness

Make 2019 come...

We move frm cluelessness come land for incompetence....is beta to b clueless dn to b incompetent

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by jodeci(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2017
I just wish we could get violent for once and smash everything with APC on it,whether human,animal or property. The party and all it represents are evil.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by slimghost(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2017
So Buhari, Malami and Dambazau are now all Jonathan's loyalists? OMG! What sort of insult is this? May God punish this Administration and any madman still supporting it. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by phiszo(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2017
This garba shehu is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by alan056: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Are these people insane? When in Bleep's sake would they stop pointing fingers and get to work? We're tired of the blames!!!

BUHARI- GET TO WORK!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by guccikhay(m): 7:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Useless government.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by alan056: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2017
These guys seriously think we're brainless, if not they wouldn't have tried saying this. My dear country Nigeria has lost it. You dare blame Johnathan's loyalists? Should you even listen to his loyalists in the first place?

I used to think "common sense " comes with age, Buhari is the answer to that question!!

angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by nairaebuka: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2017
many of these people dey mentally ill. imagine this kind statement.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by nairaebuka: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2017
There are some statements you would hear, you would just seat down and weep for this country. We have never had it so bad.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by lexy2014: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2017
signature2012:
Garbage shehu.......May posterity judge you and your household for spewing rubbish from your mouth.

@presidency,by may 29 2019 your handle will be useless.

Maina isn't the first person that was fired for corruption that Buhari has brought back to government. Here are a few I can remember
1. AbdulRahman Danbazzau was fired as chief of army staff for corrupt practices in purchasing of arms and gas been appointed minister of interior by buhari
2. Mohammed Barkindo was removed as NNPC MD by the late yaradua for stealing huge kickbacks from oil and and been appointed as Nigeria's Secretary General to opec by Buhari
3. Acp Zakari Bui, a man accused and dismissed for aiding boko haram kingpin kabiru Sokoto to escape from detention was reinstated and promoted by buhari.
4. Abdul Rasheed Maina, a man that ran away since 2014 and has been declared wanted by efcc for embezzlement of N2bn pension funds have been reinstated as deputy director ministry of interior.
5. Ahmed Gambo Saleh, Registrar of the Supreme Court, He stole N2.2bn belonging to the Supreme court and was caught red handed and fire, today Ahmed Gambo Saleh has now been appointed the secretary of the committee monitoring corruption trials.
6. What about timipre Sylva? Over 46 houses seized by fg has been returned to him.[/b]
my brother pls buhari did not and cannot make any appointments into OPEC. Always cross check ur facts

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by franklingud(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
If buhari die today na Jonathan kill am.

Lolz!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Obec70(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
Simple incompetence at we!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Dantedasz(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2017
I actually expected this,that sooner than later this APC government would blame this Maina scandal on Mr Jonathan.
I think every Nigerian owes it as a duty to generation's unborn to vote this government out of power at subsequent elections.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Lot13(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Ohammadike:

Omo see stupidity of this pighting kwarruption government. So GEJ appointed the DSS director from bubu home town that was providing security and even smuggled Mania out of the country or AGF Malami that wrote the letter that reinstated him or Dambazu that gave him work in his ministry.

Blame blame useless government
It takes an insider of the Nigerian political terrain to understand what he said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Yari & Kabiru Marafa Dump APC, Defect To PDP / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him / Nasarawa Governor’s Aide, Chinese National Arrested Over Vandalism Of Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.