Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency (29202 Views)

Abubakar Magaji Takes Responsibility For Maina’s Reinstatement / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Maxymilliano(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mad man ...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by freeze001(f): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Oh! This is rich! Never would have made the Jonathan connection in my wildest imaginations! So Dambazzau, Daura (DSS) and Malami are Jonathan loyalists?! shocked
So d same GEJ under whose administration d idiot Maina was sacked will now engineer his return to office? What of Ibrahim Lamorde?
Kai! GEJ is so powerful! grin cheesy

Shebi it's the same Garbage Shehu that announced rats that have perpetually driven his principal away from his office? I'm not surprised...d idiot is really pure garbage!

34 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was the Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?
Are you not ashamed of this thing you typed or you ve been programmed to believe every lies

30 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by OBAGADAFFI: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by MaziOmenuko: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na waoh; does this guy know the implication of what he is saying? This is an utter embarrassment and this press release adds insult to injury.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Buhari is a ponzi

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by tete7000(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
These people are indeed very daft. Garba Shehu name should be change to Garbage Shehu. He sabi talk rubbish wella.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by TutorV(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
With this set of leaders, Nigeria is doomed. Just be responsible for once and simply say: "Proper investigations will be done to fish out the culprit". But that's too much for this government. Stupidity and foolishness at its peak.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Oloripelebe: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by jeronimo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ponzi administration

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by fantastic1: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
He was sacked by GEF and brought back by who. .........? Lame

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by OGAMINISTER: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
If PDP used this tempo to pursue MAINA during GEJ, the guy would have been in prison by now

If Nigerians in the opposition had raised alarm of MAINA stealing #100Billion duringg GEJ regime, they would have called it propaganda

How time flies

But blaming GEJ's loyalist on this issue is a clear sign of cluelessness from a spokesperson bereft of ideas to propagate effective PR to redeem his principals image

Make una welcome me in with likes

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ohammadike:

Omo see stupidity of this pighting kwarruption government. So GEJ appointed the DSS director from bubu home town that was providing security and even smuggled mania out of the country or agf malami that wrote the letter that reinstated him or dambazu that gave him work in his ministry.

Blame blame useless government
grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by sallyzan(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
deji17:
Jonathan’s loyalists responsible for Maina’s reinstatement – Presidency
Published October 25, 2017
PUNCH
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

The Presidency on Wednesday said some influential government officials loyal to the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan were responsible for the reinstatement of the embattled former Chairman of the defunct Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, into the service.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated this in a statement made available to journalists.

Shehu was reacting to a statement by the Peoples Democratic Party on the matter.

He said the PDP had no moral right to level any accusations against the current government in respect to Maina.

“Some influential officials loyal to the previous government may have been the invisible hand in the latest scandal that saw the return of Maina to the public service, despite being on the EFCC’s wanted list,” the presidential spokesman said.

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.

Shehu also described Maina as one of the monsters created by the former PDP government, and which are still rearing their ugly heads long after the party was soundly defeated in the 2015 elections.

“Over and over again, the President Buhari government has pointed out that the administration’s greatest problem is the mess left behind by the previous government. Maina is just one more example,” he said.

http://punchng.com/jonathans-loyalists-responsible-for-mainas-restatement-presidency/

Now this is becoming annoying. Blaming Jonathan again embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by holysainbj(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:
How was the Maina, able to Steal Billions While Useless Jonathan Looked The Other Way?
You're definitely not clever atall as your monicker says... sad

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by talk2percy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is this government okay?? What nonsense is this I weep for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by gameboy727(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
O my God, these guys are a complete joke. I pity this country.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Raymeg: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
This people are bastards ,how can they say that? PDP this, PDP that, how can they be there and PDP will appoint him without the approval of the presidency,

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by buchilino(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Clerverly:

OMG, UR A LOST CAUSE

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Leopantro: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
as soon as i read the title i just started laughing.
i knew they would soon blame GEJ,
let us also blame grass cutter on GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by deji17: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
sallyzan:

Now this is becoming annoying. Blaming Jonathan again embarassed

That was the headline, but the koko of the matter is that:

He, however, assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to get to the bottom of the matter of the impunity that led to Maina’s reinstatement.

“Everything will be uncovered in due course. This just goes to show us the scale of corruption that this government is fighting. And, as we can all see, corruption keeps fighting back viciously,” he added.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Btoyob(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by aniblue(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Brainless excuse,
so SFG and interior are now GEJ's loyalist? Since when did that happen?
So this is how you guys want us to forget the NNPC scam?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
eeeeeee!
oshinegba!
u kpa!
na by force to embarrass una sef with unnecessariy and uncalled for statement

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by xcolanto(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
What a foolish thing to say

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by OlujobaSamuel: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Shehu or wat is ur name, it shall never be well with you, ur household shall henceforth knows no peace, same shall be the portion of everyone trying to point fingers to GEJ over this issue.
clueless gej, dumb buhari, weyreys dat are not fit to be called a president

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
eeeeeee!
oshinegba!
u kpa!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chai chai chai, this govt has no shame. God will punish any body who votes this incompetent people again in 2019.

2 Likes

eeeeeee!
oshinegba!
u kpa!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Nathan2016: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
I know they always blame but i didn't see this one coming... Wow... It is finish

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by Buharimustgo: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
It will never be well with you Garba Shehu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency by olylove: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Chai.... who be dis one way faint where I be wan faint? Stand up joohhh.... go faint for another side make I see road faint...Chai.... Miracle working party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.