Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail (20605 Views)

Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years / Assassins Storm Maina's Family House In Kaduna / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by otil1: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
His Attorney General is neck deep in corruption
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by doctokwus: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
The head of the cabal is Buhari so what new thing do you want to tell us?
El Rufai once said that Jonathan's aim was to bankrupt nigeria.I believe Buhari's aim is to take Nigeria back to when our great,great,grandparents wore leaves,a literary jungle,no law,no order,no government.Where your survival is solely based on your instincts and how cunningly or with sheer might you could deprive your fellow man of his hard earned resources,wife,family and property.
Buhari intends to take us back to the stone age and he is halfway there.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by otil1: 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
His Chief of staff is neck deep in corruption (mtn)

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by otil1: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
His SGF the grass cutter is yet to be sectioned after being caught red handed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by otil1: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
His Minister of Interior is neck deep in corruption and remained untouchable

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Ojiofor: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Buhari invited him to come chop more from his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by AONO: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
If you can not expose the cabal well I don't want to call you a bastard
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Notatribalist(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
fiizznation:
Well some people just wanted to ridicule the president's fight against corruption, and we all know they have "succeeded" by the recall of that criminal called Maina.

Hmm a smart move they made I must confess. But we ain't loosing any sleep. Buhari's fight against corruption will never be deterred by anybody.

Corruption won this first round.
corruption been fought on paper? How many people has buhari jailed?fight corruption,fight corruption,his tenure is almost finished..

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by 8stargeneral: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Can u just do us a favour and expose dem
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by jsb(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Maina family Nigerians are saying thank you for confirming to the world that our President is the one that reinstated the fugitive to help him in his government maybe to steal more billions of our wealth...unfortunately our President in his usual style of deceit has sacked him to make us believe that he is innocent of this mess..
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by nkemjacob2(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls expose them.... Data what Nigerians want
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
APC sycophants and Buhari's cabals their corrupt activities are now visible to the blind to see.

Cabals vs electorates.

Let PDP do their best to return to Aso Rock and probes these APC and Buhari's cabals criminals activities.

I hope APC sycophants Buhari's cabals don't empty Aso Rock finished by now This one Buhari's wife cried out for no single malaria drugs in Aso clinic a month ago.

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by buchilino(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
fiizznation:
Well some people just wanted to ridicule the president's fight against corruption, and we all know they have "succeeded" by the recall of that criminal called Maina.

Hmm a smart move they made I must confess. But we ain't loosing any sleep. Buhari's fight against corruption will never be deterred by anybody.

4 DOSE OF U WHO C N YET REFUSE TO LEARN, I HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO SAY 2 DEM, I DARE BUHARI 2 PROBE PPLE LIKE, FASHOLA, AMAECHI, DANJUMA, BABANGIDA ETC. IF HIS TRULY FIGHTING CORRUPTION, LET HIM PROBE DOSE DAT SPONSORED HIS CAMPAIGN, DEN PPLE WILL TAKE HIM SERIOUS. 4 NOW HIS JUST DECEIVING HIS SUPPORTERS.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by buchilino(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
otil1:
His Minister of Interior is neck deep in corruption and remained untouchable

D MAN IS D DEFINITION OF EVIL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by nwakibie3(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
They said that Abdulrasheed left Nigeria following threats to his life, only for President Muhammadu Buhari to invite him to come and help his administration. 

Did anybody read this part

3 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
admax:
I am just wondering why EFCC can't arrest these fools!

He said 'our' house, those new luxurious houses were built by maina's father! Haba mana!
That's felonious assault against electorates. Buhari's cabals and Maina will never go scot free.

Maina's trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
nwakibie3:
They said that Abdulrasheed left Nigeria following threats to his life, only for President Muhammadu Buhari to invite him to come and help his administration. 

Did anybody read this part
That part alone got me cracked up.

Another of Buhari's sycophants in or out of Aso Rock will soon lie to the whole world that Buhari and APC are GEJ's loyalists at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Lomprico2: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2017

Case closed!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by newbornmacho(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin with the way Nigerians are vibrating I no go need vote cause my vote go be excess grin

We go change the changers
my man
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by emex4gman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
They should go and sit down biko. Threatening to expose the cabal.. Dem no dey shame, because one of their own is in the cross fire, they should have exposed them since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
newbornmacho:
my man
Mail me your main moniker abeg
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by nothernstar: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls do that. We are eagerly waiting for that
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by blacknp(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
9jvirgin:
I keep saying this country can never be good. Can you imagine this?
Speak for yourself,in the abundance of water the Fool is thirsty.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by blacknp(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
BrutalJab:
Hahahahahaha....One week, one scandal!

APC don spoil this country finish! Imagine what the family head is saying.

well Buhari started the blame game.
Be observing Nigeria like a home movie,it will not put any Naira in your pocket,talk is cheap,Empty Barrels make the loudest noise.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by newbornmacho(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Mail me your main moniker abeg
na my only moniker be this
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by blacknp(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
eleojo23:
When wind blow, fowl nyash go open...

That is what is happening to this government.

Lies and propaganda cannot last long...
Start preparing for 2023 because Apc and President Buhari done already win no matter the alleged propaganda to discredit the Federal Government,You will just die of High Blood Pressure for nothing.

Two months ago you,Fayose and Fani Kayode were celebrating that President Buhari was dead?you people haven't still learnt your lesson yet? una go dey look we just dey go.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
fiizznation:

wake me up when the grasscutter, Ikoji 40b owner, Amechi, Fayemi, IG, Burutai are jailed , when all the lopsided appointments are corrected and someone shows us his certificate I will believe u but until then keep deceiving yourself and let jubrim and his criminal gang continue to mortgage your future.

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Kaslyni: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
You just cant but hands-up on some folks.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by goshee: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
fiizznation:
Just imagine. These idiots still have the guts to write this stupid claptrap. Menh!!! What an insolence.

TBH this entire stupid Maina saga is just too embarrassing to say the least.
this buhari administration is mistake rather or what do you think lolsss
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by chloride6: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
fiizznation:

Will you shut up?

The minister of Justice issued a memo recommending the recall of Maina.

So what is stu.pid self saying?

In saner climes , this AGF would be gone.

This has never happened in the history of the country.

We have never recalled theives. Never!!!
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Kaslyni: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by x12345678x: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:

Plz u pipu should stop mentioning APC or our beloved saintly president buhari, they are saints....this whole shameful debacle must have been wrought by the notorious ex president GEJ and oh not to forget Mrs deziani. In fact From d fillers I'm receiving it was even GEJ and Dasuki(from jail or wherever he is) that ordered the SSS to protect Maina....this whole thing is orchestrated from Otueke not by anyone in this holy government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) / Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Nassarawa / National Interest Supercedes Individual Rights – Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.