Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail (20613 Views)

Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years / Assassins Storm Maina's Family House In Kaduna / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by ShootThemAll(m): 12:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Hausa's and Fulani's (North) are the MOST CORRUPT tribe in Nigeria, If not in the whole world ( can confirm it in ICPC and EFCC records ), and are working in 80% of the Federal Government Parastatals, NNPC, Ministries etc that's why things will never be good in this country if they are there. They are drawing us backward with their incompetent and myopic reasoning. The only thing they are good at is FRAUD, EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUND, GIVING BIRTH TO CHILDREN THEY CAN'T EVEN GIVE BASIC CARE, MONEY LAUNDERING, NEPOTISM, TRIBALISM AND KILLINGS! Nigeria can NEVER develop without RESTRUCTURING or SPLITTING!

3 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by talk2percy(m): 1:28am On Oct 26, 2017
They said that Abdulrasheed left Nigeria following threats to his life, only for President Muhammadu Buhari to invite him to come and help his administration... and the foolish Shehu said his coming back was orchestrated by cabals loyal to GEJ..that incompetent young and politically naive fool should just resign. He's a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Tinyemeka(m): 1:41am On Oct 26, 2017
jdtrends:
Wow, President Buhari has now become a cabal in his own presidency.. shocked

Perhaps you mean Jubril now has a cabal in Buhari's administration.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by pawesome(m): 5:03am On Oct 26, 2017
DonVikings:
I would also like to know the Pigs behind his travails.

Nigerian youths stand beside Maina!

#FreeMaina!

(They had #FreeEvans remember). grin grin grin
dude,na only u b ur own self youth abeg..no d shout youths
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by pawesome(m): 5:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Corruption that we didnt knw of (Jonathan) is beta dn dis tin happenin ryt nw

Nw we re seeing d corrupt people buh ntin is been done

Ntin

Babachir.... quiet
Diezani...quiet
Saraki...quiet
The list goes on n on n we hvnt heard f one..just one dt hs been locked or sumtin

Propaganda will kee us
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by naijamafioso: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2017
expose them sharp sharp.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by DavidEsq(m): 6:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Maina don dey turn to Reddington for Blacklist, wey get "the fulcrum"
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by baby124: 6:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Some of those houses looked old, true true. I think if they want to find Maina, they should arrest the head of his family. He seems to know a lot. If you say Maina is innocent, why did he go into hiding when his theft was first exposed? An innocent man runs from no one. Maina is only the messiah of Maina family, who are lavishing loot from pensions that kills so many pensioners every year. Only if you know the curses this your crazy brother has brought on your family, you will push him out of his hiding place. Nonsense.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by hakimi1974(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Just imagine. These idiots still have the guts to write this stupid claptrap. Menh!!! What an insolence.

TBH this entire stupid Maina saga is just too embarrassing to say the least.
bros! on this maina issue nah laugh i just dey laugh. but the matter is serious. i know maina personally and his effort at fighting the pension thieves who are now holding elective position in both the senate and house of rep. so much to say on this maina issue. but, in summary, corruption has just given nigerians an upper cut on the solar plexus, may God deliver us from the wicked few who seek the distruction of this great nation with their wicked greed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by dfrost: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2017
DavidEsq:
Maina don dey turn to Reddington for Blacklist, wey get "the fulcrum"

cheesy guy, guy, guy. I never saw this coming. But like season 4 wey Kate wan finish am, he went into hiding for some time because his finances were crippled. Maina has also gone into hiding.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by dfrost: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2017
hakimi1974:
bros! on this maina issue nah laugh i just dey laugh. but the matter is serious. i know maina personally and his effort at fighting the pension thieves who are now holding elective position in both the senate and house of rep. so much to say on this maina issue. but, in summary, corruption has just given nigerians an upper cut on the solar plexus, may God deliver us from the wicked few who seek the distruction of this great nation with their wicked greed.

If he's not corrupt, then he should stop hiding and be a man. Face the music and expose the corrupt officials in the pension institution.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by learnedman(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Buhari is corruption personified, can corruption probe himself?Can a witch cast a spell on herself?
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by hakimi1974(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2017
dfrost:

If he's not corrupt, then he should stop hiding and be a man. Face the music and expose the corrupt officials in the pension institution.
and who will protect him?
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2017
this whole case is becoming interesting. .I thought the president has to approve any high level appointments in the civil service? did he not see the name before approval. . .why did the president waited for riches after much outcry from the Nigerian public he now dismiss him and pretend not to know anything. .really like charly boy said, OUR MUMU DON DO
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Obere4u: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2017
There's always a two side to every story.
I believe Maina step on some big shoes when he was appointed by GEJ.

Sometimes I love what's happening to this administration. Everybodyexposing everybody.

Good
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by DavidEsq(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2017
dfrost:

cheesy guy, guy, guy. I never saw this coming. But like season 4 wey Kate wan finish am, he went into hiding for some time because his finances were crippled. Maina has also gone into hiding.
cheesy
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by soso22(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Ok i am shearing the same country with hoodlums, posterity will judge you all.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by monex(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2017
fiizznation:
Well some people just wanted to ridicule the president's fight against corruption, and we all know they have "succeeded" by the recall of that criminal called Maina.

Hmm a smart move they made I must confess. But we ain't loosing any sleep. Buhari's fight against corruption will never be deterred by anybody.

Corruption won this first round.

“Abdulrasheed was in fact invited by this (Buhari) administration and he was promised security to come and clean up the mess and generate more revenue to the government by blocking leakages.”
“He succumbed to the present administration and came back to Nigeria. He has been working with the DSS for quite some time and he was given necessary security.

the above was a statement by his family that he was invited by this Administration. Dude was campaigning to be governor of Borno sef with DSS security. Did EFCC not know his houses to mark them before? DUde was only wanted as a criminal in the media while he was actively working with this administration.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by monex(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2017
hakimi1974:

this is a more believable statement that the corrupt peeps want him out and he is no criminal.

than to say he is a criminal and the corrupt peeps brought him in. When EFCC & DSS were aware he was working in this administration
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by hakimi1974(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2017
monex:

this is a more believable statement that the corrupt peeps want him out and he is no criminal.

than to say he is a criminal and the corrupt peeps brought him in. When EFCC & DSS were aware he was working in this administration
buhari's media team and handlers dey f**k up, big time.
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by andyoscar(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2017
Oh I'm missing d real buhari
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by Samuelabbey15(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Do so and stop beating the Bush around...
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by dfrost: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2017
hakimi1974:
and who will protect him?

Does he need protection?
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by hakimi1974(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
dfrost:

Does he need protection?
no he does not. some body that was attacked three times and had his car riddled with hot leads no need protection abi?
Re: Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail by CioAngels(f): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
The disgrace is gathering so much, Aisha, Pa Buhari's name is being mentioned to have invited Maina for duty. Maina senior, you don't nè to put on paper the exposure, or you want the cabals to beg you not to expose them. Sorry o, if you really want to save your good name, then expose them now or maina remains a big fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Approves N160bn For Minimum Wage Increase / Oko Oloyun: Afenifere Asks Police Not To Cover-Up Yusuf’s Murder / Nigerians Will Benefit From President Tinubu’s Decision – Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.