Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (39140 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by macaranta(m): 11:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ha Uncle Frz. . . Someone Cannot Play WIth You Again?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Walelavender(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
tintingz:
STFU

Daddy Freeze is an OAP in Cool FM, if you listen to his programs you will know how much he gave impact to the youths with is inspirational message.
You could have stayed on your lane na grin
My opinion, my cup of akamu

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Walelavender(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
bobkezel:

You be fool o
Weldon the wise one...
My opinion, my cup of tea.
Stay ya lane grin
Whatever rock your #free the sheeple gang boat...enjoy the cruise grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Maximus85(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Controversial Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has replied Soul Singer, Timi Dakolo who slammed him over his reply on his marriage and divorce post.

Daddy Freeze who asked Timi Dakolo how long he has been married, and further said the singer is a product of shallow church doctrine, wrote;

"@timidakolo unlike you, I haven't waited all my life to respond to you, why should I? Who are you and where's the sense in what you write or what you stand for?
-
You are a product of this same shallow doctrine yourself, the churches you perform at, where do you think they get the money to pay from?
-
You speak about marriage, how long you been married for? What do you know? You say I don't have the right to comment on marriage, who gave you the license to comment?
-
I was married for 10 whole years, you dingbat! If I can't comment on marriage, WHO CAN?
-
You call my teachings 'demonic', why don't you back yours up with the Bible? My demonic teachings have full biblical support, how would you know? Do you read your bible?
-
You follow pastors like sheep up and down, is it now paining you that they could be giving more gigs to younger artists, and you are now crying on the internet?
-
Do you think I'm so stupid as not to know what that forlorn dirge you pasted on the internet about (ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR DREAM OR THE PASTOR'S OWN..) stood for?
-
You say you give tithe and offering to God when you give it to a pastor, is that what God said in Deuteronomy 14:22-26 or in Nehemiah 10:38?
Do you have a copy of the Bible at all? I suggest you get yourself one.
-
I shouldn't be educating you, but do read from Matthew 25:32 to know what it takes to "give money to God" and pastor or man of God isn't in the equation.
-
You don't know shit about my marriage, so you have no right whatsoever to comment on it, I didn't comment on yours, or how you are handling it, so don't get personal, your life is far from perfect.
-
Typing in caps is shouting your words, NOT YOUR MESSAGE, which remains as vacuous as the writer.
-
You lost respect for me? I never had any for you! Sorry, but I'm not big on pulpit puppets.
-
Maybe if you spent more time writing music than writing for the blogs, more kids won't be wondering "who's timi dakolo?" ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.lailasblog.com/unlike-timi-dakolo-havent-waited-life-respond-daddy-freeze-fires-back-timi-dakolo/

@DaddyFRZ You see, when it comes to paying tithe, I support you 100000% But credibility to criticize is what we have issues with. Roman 2:21-24 says that you the teacher should also teach yourself as well. The thing is marriage is not a must. Apostle Paul said, there will be tribulations in the flesh, that is troubles from marriage. If only you can deal with it, then go ahead but if you can't, Paul said it's better you remain single. He said he was trying to spare you. 1 Corinthians 7:28 So, if anyone after knowing this still went ahead and get married he or she should be ready to face the music. Marriage is sweet and bitter. When it's sweet, enjoy it. When it's bitter, endure it. When life is in danger, separate but you can't divorce. 1 Corinthians 7:10,11. The only ground that the Bible you love to quote gives for divorce is when fornication is involved. Matthew 19:9. @DaddyFRZ when it comes to marriage according to what the Bible says and what you have done when it comes to marriage, Biblically you shouldn't talk about it. You didn't even quote any scripture when replying @timidakolo. Na only tithe you Sabi. But social wise, I think with your knowledge, you can still say one or two things about marriage. Saying divorce is a blessing when fornication is not involved is blasphemy and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by tintingz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Walelavender:

You could have stayed on your lane na grin
My opinion, my cup of akamu
The media is a public forum, anybody has the fûcking right to criticize, if I can't criticize, who will? Not everyone is dumb, criticisms is open to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by oluwasegun007(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
yepa...

pls can someone make sure timi does not read this...

daddy freez needs to attend rehab...

abeg make I go listen to great nation by timi dakolo...

dem suppose use dat song do national anthem

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Walelavender(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
tintingz:
The media is a public forum, anybody has the fûcking right to criticize, if I can't criticize, who will? Not everyone is dumb, criticisms is open to everyone.
Stooping so low to name calling and using vulgar expression is unnecessary and immature. Come on, I'm not in that class. If you are ready for an intellectual discourse,bring it on. But l'm allergic to higi-haga(Hon Patrick) and unnecessary brouhaha in public space like this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Marcofranz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Freeze is one crazy mofo, he rants like a mad woman he is obviously a very troublesome person.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by davidque: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
How on Earth does Mattew 25:32 explain how to give to God , this freezer idiot is really a confused and demented fellow

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by felixsjesusemen(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]wahala ;Dwahala
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Themandator: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't know where to find freeze but he sure needs further enlightenment on Tithing.

For sure, any view you hold about the word of God you are sure going to find a back up scripture to misinterpret. Tithe is forever God's way of financing his agenda here on the earth. It is not paid or given according to the law of Levite's ... Our tithe are in the order of Abraham ... He is our father in faith and if his blessings are ours , then his works and walks are the sure path to them ...

Abraham never gave his tithe to the Levite but to Melchizedek, the king of peace and righteousness...Titles reserved for the most high God
It is the reason Heb 7:8 says tithes are collected here by men who die but it is acknowledged by him of whom it is acknowledged liveth forever in heaven.

Let me stop here

I am a winner. Tithing is our way of rescue

FlirtyKaren:
Controversial Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has replied Soul Singer, Timi Dakolo who slammed him over his reply on his marriage and divorce post.

Daddy Freeze who asked Timi Dakolo how long he has been married, and further said the singer is a product of shallow church doctrine, wrote;

"@timidakolo unlike you, I haven't waited all my life to respond to you, why should I? Who are you and where's the sense in what you write or what you stand for?
-
You are a product of this same shallow doctrine yourself, the churches you perform at, where do you think they get the money to pay from?
-
You speak about marriage, how long you been married for? What do you know? You say I don't have the right to comment on marriage, who gave you the license to comment?
-
I was married for 10 whole years, you dingbat! If I can't comment on marriage, WHO CAN?
-
You call my teachings 'demonic', why don't you back yours up with the Bible? My demonic teachings have full biblical support, how would you know? Do you read your bible?
-
You follow pastors like sheep up and down, is it now paining you that they could be giving more gigs to younger artists, and you are now crying on the internet?
-
Do you think I'm so stupid as not to know what that forlorn dirge you pasted on the internet about (ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR DREAM OR THE PASTOR'S OWN..) stood for?
-
You say you give tithe and offering to God when you give it to a pastor, is that what God said in Deuteronomy 14:22-26 or in Nehemiah 10:38?
-
I shouldn't be educating you, but do read from Matthew 25:32 to know what it takes to "give money to God" and pastor or man of God isn't in the equation.
-
You don't know shit about my marriage, so you have no right whatsoever to comment on it, I didn't comment on yours, or how you are handling it, so don't get personal, your life is far from perfect.
-
Typing in caps is shouting your words, NOT YOUR MESSAGE, which remains as vacuous as the writer.
-
You lost respect for me? I never had any for you! Sorry, but I'm not big on pulpit puppets.
-
Maybe if you spent more time writing music than writing for the blogs, more kids won't be wondering "who's timi dakolo?" ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.lailasblog.com/unlike-timi-dakolo-havent-waited-life-respond-daddy-freeze-fires-back-timi-dakolo/

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by ayamAgenius: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
AY live and his fellow comedians don get new joke/skit wey dem go crack/act...

Timi think say hin sabi yan pass person wey dey earn hin money from 247 yannings wey still be madt man on top... Dem no dey teli person say na bad market hin enter so...

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by ChiefSweetus: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
First time in supporting freeze in anything. At least he is not a hypocrite, unlike this pompous pleb that cheats on his wife with impunity and is forming holy holy in the day time.
Make I no too talk about awon paroles for agungi area. Iznor my business.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by Sagay212: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
That timi with his phucking k legs won't keep shut. I don't blame him, why him mouth no go dey run? Shebi him don chop Jonathan money during election period. People don't phucking know the two left leg, phucking, dingbat

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by charlowsky: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is super white-whashing! Frz, you too much. I agree with you. I was having this insight in me, but for fear of condemnation by fanatics I have hid it for long. Tithe is scam

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by DIKEnaWAR: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2017
kilode100:
Daddy freeze killed Timi dakolo grin grin

Aswear down! He made the stewpid Timi look as clueless as his uncle Jonathan.

Hehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by fof1: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#FreeTheSheeple"

UR STUPIDITY IS CLIMBING HIGHER DAILY TO D HEAVENS. VERY SOON,U WILL BE VERY SORRY FOR URSELF.I DPNT KNOW WHO GAVE U D TITLE DADDY FREEZE? U ACT NOT AS A DADDY. PLS STOP ARROGATING TO URSELF D ATTENTION U DO NOT DESERVE AT ALL. SUCH BUNKUM CONTROVERSIES SHOULD CEASE HENCEFORTH. GOD KNOW HIS OWN,SO STOP ALL D TRASH I ARE SPUEEING AS ITS TRUE HYPORISIES.AND LIES OF DECEITS ITSELF.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by somehow: 12:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Na Torah you read or you read a blank bible?
YungJo207:
Did anybody manage to read the Bible verse this man wrote? Nothing related to the topics na 2 different things dey those passages na. I am not understanding freeze oo.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by YungJo207(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2017
somehow:
Na Torah you read or you read a blank bible?

Pls pick one up and read.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by somehow: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2017
That verse is talking about separating the sheep from the goat, (fake pastors with fake messages)make una dey read for understanding na
davidque:
How on Earth does Mattew 25:32 explain how to give to God , this freezer idiot is really a confused and demented fellow

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by somehow: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Even if they read it to you, you still won't understand. When reading your bible, always learn to read from the start of the chapter to understand the full message. So take up your bible and read Matt 25:1-end, you will get the full message and verse 32 won't appear weird to you.
YungJo207:

Pls pick one up and read.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by busco59: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by HeyCorleone(m): 12:36am On Oct 26, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

-

FATALITY.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by madjune(m): 12:37am On Oct 26, 2017
And when last Timi even sing any good song.

Freeze was right, I hardly remember who he is.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by somehow: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Abraham didn't give tithe Mr man. What he gave was a one off gift from the SPOILS of war, not from his own properties!
Themandator:
I don't know where to find freeze but he sure needs further enlightenment on Tithing.

For sure, any view you hold about the word of God you are sure going to find a back up scripture to misinterpret. Tithe is forever God's way of financing his agenda here on the earth. It is not paid or given according to the law of Levite's ... Our tithe are in the order of Abraham ... He is our father in faith and if his blessings are ours , then his works and walks are the sure path to them ...

Abraham never gave his tithe to the Levite but to Melchizedek, the king of peace and righteousness...Titles reserved for the most high God
It is the reason Heb 7:8 says tithes are collected here by men who die but it is acknowledged by him of whom it is acknowledged liveth forever in heaven.

Let me stop here

I am a winner. Tithing is our way of rescue

And to learn more about tithing and why its no longer applicable in the present day, read up from these sites
http://www.askelm.com/tithing/thi003.htm

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/tithing/

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by iamkingzlee(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2017
kilode100:
Daddy freeze killed Timi dakolo grin grin

azinnnn ehnn! The guy is gooood

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by YungJo207(m): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2017
somehow:
Even if they read it to you, you still won't understand. When reading your bible, always learn to read from the start of the chapter to understand the full message. So take up your bible and read Matt 25:1-end, you will get the full message and verse 32 won't appear weird to you.

Did he say 1 to end or he said 32? Bros good night.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by smartpyzee(m): 12:45am On Oct 26, 2017
ekems2017:
The show don begin. Oya next!!!
na only bad bad things u like.. Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by somehow: 12:45am On Oct 26, 2017
Hehehe, Christians by name.. The sheepee he's talking about. I doubt you even know where Matthew is in the bible
YungJo207:

Did he say 1 to end or he said 32? Bros good night.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by lebete3000: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
First time in supporting freeze in anything. At least he is not a hypocrite, unlike this pompous pleb that cheats on his wife with impunity and is forming holy holy in the day time.
Make I no too talk about awon paroles for agungi area. Iznor my business.

You mean Timi dey do runz for Agungi?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" by JazzMode: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2017
Brings to mind the good old saying: "Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level, and then BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Flaunts His Ranger Rover In A Stylish Manner / Pre-marital Sex Is A Dirty Thing – Toke Makinwa / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.